The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"lisa's hand job"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

anthonyspoetryrots 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-18-01, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anthonyspoetryrots Click to send private message to anthonyspoetryrots Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"lisa's hand job"
On a radio show(in Chicago I believe), the Spike Manton show, it ws stated by one of the love cruise guests (melissa, micheal jeanette, ralph, or odd bob) that Lisa gave Anthony a hand job. This occured after she kissed Micheal. Micheal joked he was the "fluffer" (good line). If this item is true, can that b*@#&! be any stupider?
Why lisa continued to degrade herself during this show is a complete mystery to me. Do you think he closed his eyes and fantasized about Laura while she did the deed? Advice to Lisa: only 16 yo virgins and oriental "massage girls" give hand jobs.
Lisa in her whiny voice: "ohhhh please desire me, anthony, I'm better than a blow-up doll"
Anthony: "okay,you're on, but don't expect me to touch you."
How did Lisa react when she heard anthony's comments as she departed for loser island? lol
What's this rumour I hear that Lisa moved to California to be near his royal pretentious-ness? Is that what "professional"and "career-wise' women do? lol
Well I guess you now look good to a pathetic drifter who is living out of his truck:didn't win the contest so now he's moving on to his next potential meal ticket.

anthonyspoetrysucks

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: lisa's hand job robogrrll 10-18-01 1
   anthony's meal ticket anthonyspoetryrots 10-18-01 2
 RE: lisa's hand job petethekiller 10-19-01 3
   RE: lisa's hand job robogrrll 10-19-01 4
       Kosher>> petethekiller 10-19-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

robogrrll 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-18-01, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail robogrrll Click to send private message to robogrrll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: lisa's hand job"
I live in Dallas, and Miss L recently appeared on "No One Is Awake At This Hour" /AKA Good Day Texas as an identified homegirl(caught it while getting ready for work-God knows I didn't wake up at 5am for the purpose of seeing it), so she doesn't seem to have moved to Cali to support AntHOny, much to Anthony's chagrin I imagine.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

anthonyspoetryrots 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-18-01, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anthonyspoetryrots Click to send private message to anthonyspoetryrots Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "anthony's meal ticket"
Thanks for the info, guess lisa hasn't completely lost her mind... gee, what if bob and lisa won the contest? Anywho, I am sure Anthony just slithered home (refrigerator box), returned to spending hours daily (lord knows he doesn't have a job) cultivating his "cool persona". He's just waiting for the product endorsement offers to roll in...(dep hair gel)

anthonyspoetryrots

petethekiller 4 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-01, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail petethekiller Click to send private message to petethekiller Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: lisa's hand job"
Hand job?

Well, I guess that she wouldn't want mom and dad to know that she had a gentile in her mouth...

robogrrll 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-01, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail robogrrll Click to send private message to robogrrll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: lisa's hand job"
Is, ahem, man juice kosher?

petethekiller 4 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-01, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petethekiller Click to send private message to petethekiller Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Kosher>>"
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-01 AT 12:43 PM (EST)

I guess that depends if they had a ham sandwich for dinner or not.

I'd have to say a vegetarian would be a good choice...

Mike

CA.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •