The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ralph the weasel..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-16-01, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ralph the weasel..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-01 AT 10:57 PM (EST)

How come this guy is getting a free ride from the viewers? First he leaves Michael out to dry when Chitown was exposed, now tonight he doesn't give his vote to MICHAEL or MELISSA, the folks he was supposed to be with until the end, and instead gives it to folks who were barely on the boat.

Huh? Why is no one criticizing this guy? And what the hell was up with the Chicago police shirt. You know, I know a number of traders in Chicago or NYC, and they are all like this guy -- loud, arrogant, and full of crap -- I think it comes with the job.

-SB

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ralph the weasel... LadyT 10-16-01 1
   RE: Ralph the weasel... SwtTXGddss 10-16-01 2
 RE: Ralph the weasel... true 10-16-01 3
   RE: Ralph the weasel... LadyT 10-16-01 4
       RE: Ralph the weasel... SwtTXGddss 10-16-01 5
           RE: Ralph the weasel... SurvivorBlows 10-17-01 6
               RE: Ralph the weasel... supershirll 10-17-01 7
               Being fair about this Thrill Seeker 10-18-01 18
   RE: Ralph the weasel...True is so T... Dalton 10-17-01 11
 RE: Ralph the weasel... Outfrontgirl 10-17-01 8
   RE: Ralph the weasel... LadyT 10-17-01 9
       RE: Ralph the weasel... ItzLisa 10-17-01 10
           RE: Ralph the weasel... Drive My Car 10-17-01 12
           RE: Ralph the weasel... Loree 10-17-01 14
               RE: Ralph the weasel... grpunk 10-17-01 15
                   RE: Ralph the weasel... happy girl 10-17-01 16
                   RE: Ralph the weasel... JulieMc 10-17-01 17
 RE: Ralph the weasel... Loree 10-17-01 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-01, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ralph the weasel..."

You know, I didn't notice that. What a poser Ralph is. Thank God he wasn't brought back in
GOD BLESS AMERICA
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SwtTXGddss 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-16-01, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SwtTXGddss Click to send private message to SwtTXGddss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ralph the weasel..."
OK I AM taking up for Ralph...oops...I better not while i am drunk....Will defend him in the morning.....Cheers and beers to ya

SwtTxGddss.

true 9681 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-01, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ralph the weasel..."
Ralph was a real disappointment. What a creep, I mean voting for Adrian and Gina?!? WTF was that! It just made him look like a bitter loser. Geeze, not a single vote for Mike and Jeanette. Weren't all the people from loser island chanting her name on the way to the vote? These people changed their minds so often it could make a clowns head spin. Truly pathetic.

true

10-16-01, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ralph the weasel..."
Bringing on the losers like that had to be the stupidest idea BMP ever had. This last episode makes this season of Real World and Road Rules look good. I cannot believe that Mike and Jeannette didn't get Ralph's vote, or anyones vote. The losers got to hear all the propaganda they wanted about how awful Michael and Melissa were. This just sucks

GOD BLESS AMERICA

SwtTXGddss 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-16-01, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SwtTXGddss Click to send private message to SwtTXGddss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ralph the weasel..."
OK I have my thought now....To begin with we didn't get to see Ralphs hot seat question and also, MELISSA didnt save Ralph at all, and then Ralph also saw Michaels true colors...It seemed to me while I was watching the show that Ralph and Adrian got to bond some...and as I SAID< we didnt get to see what question Ralph asked..so you have no clue how that may have swayed him......

So, back off Folks....The Texas Goddess is on Patrol...

LOL.....

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-01, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ralph the weasel..."
> and then Ralph also saw Michaels true colors...

Got to see his colors??? Ralph HELPED MIKE DO THE PAINTING! ...what the heck are you talking about???

Come back when you're sober...

-SB

supershirll 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-17-01, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail supershirll Click to send private message to supershirll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ralph the weasel..."
I knew that Ralph was a schemer. He obviously set Michael up on the Andrea situation. Now I know that he is a two-faced, shallow person, too!

Thrill Seeker 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-18-01, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thrill%20Seeker Click to send private message to Thrill%20Seeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Being fair about this"
To be fair, Mike didn't bring Ralph back with his vote, instead giving it to Gina and Adrian. They had an earlier agreement to be there until the end and it appeared Mike broke the original "Chi Town alliance" pact, so Ralph just followed.
However, I don't like Ralph or his poor excuse for guitar playing. You can rip on him as far as I'm concerned.

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-17-01, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ralph the weasel...True is so True...."
YEAH!!! Everything TRUE said above!!!

Doubled, Redoubled and in Spades!! #&#?&!!#??! to Ralph.

Ralphie Boy is a Poopy Head!!!

Dalton

Outfrontgirl 5470 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-01, 03:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ralph the weasel..."
I already vented mildly about Ralph on Ebug's thread, but he deserves more. Basically what Webby said...
I want to know why Mike and Jeannette are partying with and watching the show with this guy! He owed Mike a vote, pure and simple! There was nothing attractive about Ralph. Nada.
To oblivion with Ralph I say (right after we're done with him).

10-17-01, 07:28 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Ralph the weasel..."
I think we should make an effigy of Ralph and hang him on the front of this page, damn weasel. He sucks!

GOD BLESS AMERICA

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-17-01, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ralph the weasel..."
Damn straight!!! He screwed Mike in a BIG way!!! As I said in Webby's other thresd, I felt like every vote for Adrian and Gina (what the HELL????????) was a spite vote - it wasn't FOR Adrian and Gina so much, I felt like the votes were people who were still bearing a grudge against Melissa/Darin or Michael/Jeanette! Christ, what a bunch of backstabbers, going on and on about how badly they wanted Jeanette to win!!!

PS - Along with that Ralph effigy, could we please do one of those vindictive assholes Anthony and Toni???

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-01, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ralph the weasel..."
Anthony in his little gingham Daisey Mae shirt.
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Make Anthony and Ralph lie down, I will drive over them in my little car. BeepBeep

Loree 8182 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-01, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ralph the weasel..."
I was so happy to see that no combination of Toni and Anthony won. And Toni did her usually emotional lying with Gina when she voted. I wonder how she feels when she watches herself on this show?

grpunk 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-17-01, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grpunk Click to send private message to grpunk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ralph the weasel..."
Amen to that! I was thrilled that no one I hated was in the finals! (Well other than Gina... and that's just because she was so annoying! - That whole 3rd couple thing was horrible... I mean spotlight camera time on Gina some more... OMG I'm going to vomit! Now if Adrian and Tomiko had been the third couple, I might have been torn).

Again, seeing the sour looks on Anthony and Toni's faces after Mellisa and Darin won was very gratifying. If the producers had a clue, they would have focused in on that for longer. "Another sour grape, Toni?"

happy girl 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-17-01, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail happy%20girl Click to send private message to happy%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ralph the weasel..."
That is such a true point! I was elated when Darin & Melissa won, just because of the fact that Toni was adamant about them NOT winning! I wonder how she is living with herself after all of this & I wonder if people that she actually knows are talking about her as badly as we are??? SUX to be her! As much as I hate to admit it, and as evil as he was....Anthony made me laugh : ) I think I was watching the show, just to see who he could unnerve & how they would react!

JulieMc 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-17-01, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JulieMc Click to send private message to JulieMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ralph the weasel..."
LOL How pissed do u think Toni was when Greg voted for Darin and Melissa?? LMAO MUAHAHAHAHA

Loree 8182 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-01, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ralph the weasel..."
I never liked or trusted Ralph. On the last show he just showed me why I had that feeling.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •