The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I hope they all get therapy..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

boomerang 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-16-01, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail boomerang Click to send private message to boomerang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I hope they all get therapy..."
...because this was one screwed up bunch.

I do have two main questions, though. What do they mean by a trip around the world? What will be their form of transportation, and how long will it take?

Did Melissa ever have the slightest feelings toward Darin? If she did, I never saw it. All I could do was sympathize with Darin, because he never seemed to get any kind of reaction from Melissa after declaring his feelings for her.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I hope they all get therapy... Spunky 10-16-01 1
   RE: I hope they all get therapy... boomerang 10-16-01 2
 RE: I hope they all get therapy... SurvivorBlows 10-16-01 3
 RE: I hope they all get therapy... LadyT 10-16-01 4
   RE: I hope they all get therapy... Loree 10-17-01 7
 RE: I hope they all get therapy... Sheila 10-17-01 5
 RE: I hope they all get therapy... Dalton 10-17-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Spunky 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-16-01, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spunky Click to send private message to Spunky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I hope they all get therapy..."
I hope Darin picks someone else to tag along with him, or better yet, just go out and enjoy the world by himself (Melissa will have her boyfriend on board, no doubt)
Darin should take one of the other girls with him...that one that never got picked at the bigining....the one that made the crack about Tony's #####...I liked her...
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

boomerang 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-16-01, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail boomerang Click to send private message to boomerang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I hope they all get therapy..."
I don't think either one of them has the option of switching out their partner. They both won, so they have to go together. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-16-01, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I hope they all get therapy..."
According to last night's chat with Michael -- get this, there is no cruise!

...they get the cash, plus an "unlimited travel" plane ticket. Apparently the way that works is as long as you are travelling EAST, you can fly as many times as you want for free.

-SB

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-01, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I hope they all get therapy..."
Toni should have the bed next to Nic-ho in Bellevue

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Loree 8182 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-01, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I hope they all get therapy..."
Now that would be a scary place to be. Between Nicole and Toni. *shudder* Hide the knives.

Sheila 2069 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-17-01, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheila Click to send private message to Sheila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I hope they all get therapy..."
I am the ONE who needs therapy after watching this show!

I honestly was hoping that something would happen tonight to justify my watching the show. But I was not excited about the fact that a couple from Loser Island was put back into the mix (and almost won!). In fact, I missed episode one and never had the pleasure of meeting Gina (or Bob) until clips from
the Loser Island aired.

I guess I bought into sleeeve's theory and was hoping that it would happen that way.

But to hear that there wasn't even a cruise around the world after the show is really disgusting. I'm sure the last thing that Darin and Melissa wanted to do was to be on another ship after having spent so much time on the Mandalay but it just seems like FOX made up the rules and gave consolation prizes.

Is it true that there is a Love Cruise 2? The only reason I watched Love Cruise was to watch Michael. Fortunately for the show, he stayed until the end and kept quite a large viewing public. I doubt that I will watch a 2nd season unless Fox changes.

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-17-01, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I hope they all get therapy..."
General rule is most of the people who get on these second-rate, rip-off, "reality" teevee shows NEED therapy to find out WHY they would subject themselves to nationwide scorn....surely they need therapy AFTER being on these shows because they thought America was going to "love them and see their good qualities"...NOT the way it works IRL. DUH!!!

About the "prizes"...according to the FUX "fine print" the individual winners got $100,000. cash and a "ticket" for around the world travel.

All this HOOPLA about "LOVE" and finding your soulmate on that stupid ship was simply teevee marketing "hype" and "jive".

That's just my (informed) opinion, of course.

Dalton

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •