The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"LIve Chat with Michael tonight at 11:00 est"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-17-01, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"LIve Chat with Michael tonight at 11:00 est"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-01 AT 04:25 PM (EST) by SurvivorBlows (admin)

I'm going to be on the radio between 8-10 est WEDNESDAY NIGHT with Jeanette, Bob and Ralph, but if I make it back from that in time I would love to do a chat and hear what everyone thougth of the show and to answer any questions you might have.

However, I'm not 100% sure I can make it, so if I'm not in the LC chat room by 11:15 then that means I was detained somewhere (read: bar) and will post a new date and time later tonight.

Hope to see you all there!

Guess who?

EDITED BY SUVIVORBLOWS TO CLARIFY 'TONIGHT' IS WEDNESDAY (in case anyone is still reading this post on Thursday morning)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: LIve Chat with Michael tonight ... LadyT 10-17-01 1
 RE: LIve Chat with Michael tonight ... SurvivorBlows 10-17-01 2
 RE: LIve Chat with Michael tonight ... SurvivorBlows 10-17-01 3
 RE: LIve Chat with Michael tonight ... Dalton 10-17-01 4
 RE: LIve Chat with Michael tonight ... SurvivorBlows 10-17-01 5
 RE: LIve Chat with Michael tonight ... IceCat 10-17-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-17-01, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: LIve Chat with Michael tonight at 11:00 est"
Shakes, enjoy your moment of fame and go out bar hopping tonight. We would love to see you in chat tonight, but go out and have fun tonight. Just make sur eyou remove that knife that Ralph stuck in there, m'kay?

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-01, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: LIve Chat with Michael tonight at 11:00 est"
You know Mike, you could just bring them to the chat with you... stop at the store, pick up something to drink, and take turns typing on the computer at the computer Mike's bachelor pad for a couple of hours

-SB

10-17-01, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: LIve Chat with Michael tonight at 11:00 est"
Bumping...

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-17-01, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: LIve Chat with Michael tonight at 11:00 est"
Geeze Bozo...you are going to be one of those guys who is "late for his own funeral"...like the chance you make it from the radio station to your computer without stopping at a bar is within the realm of possibility.

If you really want a CROWD...bring Jeanette and Ralphie Boy (that is my Art Carney "Honeymooners" imitation, btw)...into CHAT with you!!! Bob? Which one was Bob?

Sigh, OK --- I'm going to email 3 or 4 SB members about Chat tonight but you had better damn well show up!!

Dalton
(who still loves STC even tho he is a big loser---not even ONE vote, tsk, tsk, tsk.)

10-17-01, 08:40 PM (EST)
5. "RE: LIve Chat with Michael tonight at 11:00 est"
Bump (again)

IceCat 16886 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-01, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: LIve Chat with Michael tonight at 11:00 est"
I'll be there...

September 11, 2001

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •