The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Life after the Cruise"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

deebo 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-16-01, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deebo Click to send private message to deebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Life after the Cruise"
I was reading on a message board somewhere (cough... cough.. fox... cough) that allegedly Lisa was on a Radio morning talk show recently and had some interesting things to say. The following quote is pasted directly from the other message board:

"I heard an interesting interview of Lisa on my local radio station in the bay area, KSJO.
during the interview she was asked if anyone had sex on the boat... She indirectly answered that Toni and Greg did have sex that night.

She also went on to talk about what's been going on since the show ended. She moved to LA and has been dating Anthony. She said she's now had sex with him and he was very good.

Thought you all would be interested!! "

Can anyone verify? Also, did anyone happen to catch Toni on Regis and Kelly? I heard that she was on this morning, but I heard that too late to actually catch the show...

I hope that any of you lurking cast members will have the decency to act like the true self respecting media whores that you are, and give us media whore wannabes/haters/addicted love cruise fanatics some advance notice...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Hmmm that's surprising floridagirl 10-16-01 1
 RE: Life after the Cruise Sedora 10-16-01 2
   RE: Regis & Kelli & Toni BimboKay 10-17-01 3
       Update 2004 supershirll 10-17-01 4
           ...sagging SurvivorBlows 10-17-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

floridagirl 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-16-01, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail floridagirl Click to send private message to floridagirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Hmmm that's surprising"
since she was the one to get him kicked off of the boat b/c he was playing her?
Toni and Greg doesn't suprise me - I wonder if Laura and Tony are still seeing each other and if Mike (HELLO OUT THERE) is dating anyone from the show?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sedora 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-16-01, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sedora Click to send private message to Sedora Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Life after the Cruise"
I caught the regis show and basically, they poked fun at Toni for her eyes and showed her the clip of her freaking out, which totally embarrassed her-but she could laugh at herself.

They "rewound" it with her eyes glowing red, which was cute. And she went on AGAIN about the deal with Jeanette blah blah blah.

Kelly really loved her though lol

BimboKay 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-17-01, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BimboKay Click to send private message to BimboKay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Regis & Kelli & Toni"
I saw Toni on Regis & Kelli. She looked fantastic! That's not to say I would like her, trust her, work with her, hire her, let her serve me a drink or lay out any cash where she's concerned from what I saw on BOTH television shows. I'd love to have an update on her in three years.

supershirll 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-17-01, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail supershirll Click to send private message to supershirll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Update 2004"
I used my superhero powers to look into the future, and here is what I saw... Toni is still shallow, manipulative, vindictive, and ALONE!!!!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-17-01, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "...sagging"
Sorry, couldn't resist!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •