The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Toni's health"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

Frau Hexe 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-13-01, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Frau%20Hexe Click to send private message to Frau%20Hexe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Toni's health"
Is anyone else concerned about Ms. personal trainer's health? Seems to me if she keeps exploding as she has been, she's lining herself up, if not for a stroke, some dangerously high blood pressure. Somebody needs to decompress a tad.

Frau Hexe

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Toni's health NightScribe 10-13-01 1
 RE: Toni's health supershirll 10-13-01 2
   RE: Toni's health Drive My Car 10-13-01 3
       RE: Toni's health Thrill Seeker 10-15-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-13-01, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Toni's health"
this is hilarious! The first thing I thought when she jumped Jeanette's sh!t was "Whoah there, those eyes are just seconds from becoming hurling missiles -- duck Jeanette!"

Plus, someone should inform her that as a personal trainer, she may want to consider going on the patch. Uh-Oh, hold on, if she quits smoking, God knows what she would be like. Keep smokin' hon.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

supershirll 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-13-01, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail supershirll Click to send private message to supershirll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Toni's health"
Actually, I think she looks like she has thyroid problems. Low thyroid can cause skin and hair problems, irritability, weight gain and bulging eyes. I would not be surprised to hear that she found out after she was on the show that she needed thyroid medication.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-13-01, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Toni's health"
I agree. The first time I saw her eyes I thought thyroid trouble.
And although the game seems yo be stressful, she has shown troubling symptoms of over stress. Hope Toni gets her health checked ( or did after this show was done taping) She is too young to be putting her health at risk.

Thrill Seeker 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-15-01, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thrill%20Seeker Click to send private message to Thrill%20Seeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Toni's health"
I actually feel sorry for Toni and would expect that she's one of those people who have a hard time in life because they are too emotional and don't deal with stress well. People more evenly tempered like Melissa usually do well. Toni doesn't seem to realize that she is making life harder for herself than it needs to be by letting her out of control emotions run her life. I like Toni and hope she can calm down whatever it takes. Greg seemed to calm her down so she should probably try to get with the right kind of man that could ease her troubled soul.

I also thought it was very odd that she is a personal trainer but she smokes.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •