The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"mike is a BIG BIG BIG LOSER"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

Peppina1 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-10-01, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peppina1 Click to send private message to Peppina1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"mike is a BIG BIG BIG LOSER"
i don't know why your fat ass did not get booted off to LOSER island where you OBVIOUSLY belong, no one liked you , Lisa only kissed you b/c she felt sorry for you, try putting some sunscreen on your nose, Anthony U ROCK!!! after what you did on the show last night, i love you!!! that was b/s that you got kicked off b/c you couldn't squeeze enough juice,
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: mike is a BIG BIG BIG LOSER true 10-11-01 1
 Thank God! dangerkitty 10-11-01 2
   The "One Post Wonder" phenomena con... Monkeyboy 10-11-01 3
   RE: Thank God! Ioway 10-11-01 7
   RE: Thank God! Circe 10-11-01 11
 RE: mike is a BIG BIG BIG LOSER Jizzy 10-11-01 4
   WOAH now Jizzy! Monkeyboy 10-11-01 5
       RE: WOAH now Jizzy! Jizzy 10-11-01 6
           WOW now Jizzy! Drive My Car 10-11-01 8
           RE: WOAH now Jizzy! dangerkitty 10-11-01 9
   Some ZTP violations.... AyaK 10-11-01 12
       Now hold your horses Websters! Monkeyboy 10-11-01 13
           Peppina1 vs. thecaptain AyaK 10-11-01 15
               RE: Peppina1 vs. thecaptain Jizzy 10-12-01 16
                   My fault, too AyaK 10-12-01 18
       RE: Some ZTP violations.... Cherberrie 10-12-01 21
           RE: Some ZTP violations.... PepeLePew13 10-12-01 22
 RE: mike is a BIG BIG BIG LOSER VampKira 10-11-01 10
   Hey Vampy and Bughead! Monkeyboy 10-11-01 14
       Stay on Your Side of the Fridge! IceCat 10-12-01 17
           RE: Stay on Your Side of the Fridge... Drive My Car 10-12-01 20
               Bacon and Sardine Flavor! IceCat 10-12-01 23
                   RE: Bacon and Sardine Flavor! VampKira 10-13-01 24
       RE: Hey Vampy and Bughead! Jizzy 10-12-01 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

true 9681 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-11-01, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: mike is a BIG BIG BIG LOSER"
Gee, this is almost as original as Mike Sucks.

pssst..Anthony, get a life.

true

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dangerkitty 1912 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-11-01, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Thank God!"
We had the "Mike is a Loser" thread and the "Mike is a Big Loser" thread and the "Mike is a Big Big Loser" thread and the "Michael is a Loser" thread and the "Michael is a Big Loser" thread and the "Michael is a Big Big Loser" thread and we even had the "Michael is a Big Big Big Loser" thread --- but we didn't yet have the "Mike is a Big Big Big Loser" thread!!! Yay!!!!!!

dangerkitty

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-11-01, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "The "One Post Wonder" phenomena continues!"
Does "Peppina1" refer to the fact that you'll make 1 post and never been heard from again?
Shakes is a loser? At least he has better things to do with HIS time than take the time and energy to registered on a site only to make one post!
Have a good life! I guess we can expect one more post from you next season under a different name.

Ioway 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-11-01, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ioway Click to send private message to Ioway Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Thank God!"
How about we go for

Mike is a Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Big Loser?

I mean how many doofuses register under different nicks to do this sort of thing. If anyone has the interest, just compare IP numbers of one dumbass against the others, and notify their ISP of the abuse. One word: boring.

Circe 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-11-01, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Circe Click to send private message to Circe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Thank God!"
LMAO....Now if someone posts a "Mike is a Huge Loser" Thread, I would be greatly impressed.

~~Beware of Greeks bearing gifts~~

Jizzy 2053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-11-01, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jizzy Click to send private message to Jizzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: mike is a BIG BIG BIG LOSER"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-01 AT 11:54 PM (EST)

Edit: Sorry, Ayah.. Guess I was a little worked up last night over all the, what I felt were,ignorant posts. I guess I just had a problem with the one post wonders coming in and flaming the clown. Us regulars have been here long enough to do that for them!

SCREW U!!!! Penisina1/Captain Crotch 1 and 2..and whoever you (IMHO)loser pieces of crap are!!/

<Hopes he didn't just violate the ZTP on these little pieces of crap!!> Isn't it a little late for you kids to be up? Don't miss the bus tomorrow morning!! You know how Mommy hates to drive you to school!!

Time is the best teacher. Unfortunately, it kills all it's pupils...

10-11-01, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "WOAH now Jizzy!"
Teeheeehee....well Jizzy, I think you're okay on the ZTP. Sometimes you just feel compelled to push the limit.

I just want to know one thing...is Jizzy really Claude Van Damm?
Who's the girl though?

10-11-01, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jizzy Click to send private message to Jizzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: WOAH now Jizzy!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-01 AT 00:12 AM (EST)

<I just want to know one thing...is Jizzy really Claude Van Damm?>

hehehe...HEY!! I will have u know that I am NOT 5' 4"!

<Who's the girl though?>

LOL....for me to KNOW, and you to find out!!!

Oh....and just so I make myself clear to those freaks who start all these BS thresds (edited to remove, what used to be a pic of a hand flipping the bird)

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "WOW now Jizzy!"
Um Ah, Jizzy?
I Love you

dangerkitty 1912 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-11-01, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: WOAH now Jizzy!"
Jizzy is a Big Big Big Winner!

Yay Jizzy!!

dangerkitty

AyaK 8129 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Some ZTP violations...."
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-01 AT 09:58 PM (EST)

... can be understood, Jizzy. Nevertheless, this is over the limit. The language needs to be replaced with something less profane.

My personal opinion is that we need to be respectful of the opinions of others -- even if they seem to show up merely to bash Michael. As we said back at the beginning, bashing Michael is fair. Would we have objected if this post said "Jerri is a BIG BIG loser"?

Oh, and thecaptain and thecaptain2 have been shoved overboard. Webby will take care of "one-post wonders" who merely show up to offend. Way to go, Webby!

10-11-01, 11:22 PM (EST)
13. "Now hold your horses Websters!"
I'm not so sure "The Captain & the Captain2" or "Peppina1" actually ever came close to viloating the Zero Tolerance Policy!
If I make a post on survivor that says "Clarence is a BIG BIG BIG LOSER", would I get kicked off?
Just because they are inexperienced at boards doesn't mean we should kick them off immediately...does it???

Please don't go getting all "Bin Laden" on us! Let's let us hang people by ourselves...we don't need the government to do it for us!

Or...maybe Im totally wrong because I haven't read all of the Captains posts! To quote Rudy "I dunno!"

10-11-01, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Peppina1 vs. thecaptain"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-01 AT 11:51 PM (EST)

Peppina1 (despite her antagonism to Michael) is playing within the rules. You're right, Monkeyboy, you wouldn't get kicked off for making a post that says "Clarence is a BIG BIG loser", even if Clarence posted on this site (anyway, if you watched tonight's episode, you could always claim truth as a defense).

Normally, Jizzy's post would just be a violation of the ZTP. But we still allow for special circumstances -- this isn't one of those mindless ZTPs that we sometimes read about on the front page of the paper. And the flood of Michael-haters who just post to see what reaction they can arouse is a special circumstance. So I'm cutting Jizzy some slack, but ONLY for that reason. I don't think Peppina1 did anything wrong; she's allowed to bash Michael, even if a whole charade of bozos has already done so.

On the other hand, thecaptain was just obnoxious, with all of his cries for woman-on-woman sex and general depravity mixed in with his Michael-hating. It was time for him to leave.

And an aside to Jizzy: I need to see those posts edited SOON or I'm going to delete them. I empathize with your feelings, but remember what the Supreme Court said: freedom of speech means that we can't suppress and shouldn't try to intimidate even that speech which we hate...

10-12-01, 00:01 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Peppina1 vs. thecaptain"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-01 AT 00:15 AM (EST)

Done deal!! Sorry I didn't see your post sooner, or I would have. I was wrapped up in S3 tonight, so I wasn't hanging around this part of the board. My Bad..won't happen again.

But hey...just so we are clear here. How can Dangerkitty get away with calling me a BIG BIG Weiner? Doh!...nevermind..I see she said Winner...once again...MY Bad!

Edited: Because apparently I missed the bus too much and can't type complete sentences.

10-12-01, 00:14 AM (EST)
18. "My fault, too"
It's my fault too, Jiz. I should have told you all that we sent thecaptain, in both incarnations, to Davy Jones' locker, and blocked him from simply re-registering again. I know how much his stuff was pushing everyone's patience.

Peppina1, you're free to dislike Michael as much as you want. Of course, since most of us here like Michael, you won't be particularly popular -- but sometimes that's the price you pay for saying what you think. OK?

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-12-01, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Some ZTP violations...."

My personal opinion is that we need to be respectful of the opinions of others -- even if they seem to show up merely to bash Michael.

Thanks for posting this reminder, Aya. It was long overdue.

Cherberrie

PepeLePew13 21243 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-01, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Some ZTP violations...."
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-01 AT 09:53 AM (EST)

> My personal opinion is that we need to be respectful of
>the opinions of others -- even if they seem to
>show up merely to bash Michael.

>
>Thanks for posting this reminder, Aya.
>It was long overdue.

I agree totally... I have absolutely no problem with people bashing Michael (expected a large number of people doing so, actually) -- but I do echo a large number of long time posters here in wishing to see more of an order in the types of threads that pop up. Absolutely no reason whatsoever to have 30 different threads on the same type of topic...

Most of the Michael-bashing threads are quite funny, actually, but the majority could all easily fit into one or two threads so we all can follow along. Now, unfortunately, most of the threads get ignored by myself because I would rather read them in one or two instead of constantly clicking on "Topics" or "Next Topic" all day.

"What's wrong with her?"
"Oh, it's gonna blow up, dude... in 5 minutes, dude. It's gonna hit the (bleep) ceiling."
"It is?"
"Oh yeah." (maniacal laughter)
Anthony (talking to Adrian) on LC, Oct. 9/01

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-11-01, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: mike is a BIG BIG BIG LOSER"
Well, well, well.... Vamp can't be absent for a day wothout you kids goin' off the deep end..*GRIN*

Not to say I don't agree.... A little tired, all these duplicate thresds are.. *sigh* Folks.. there is going to be jealously out there concerning our clown.. Perhaps they are rejected contestants.. or perhaps they are just general losers in the game of life.. *heavier sigh*.. I think the best thing we can all do, is to ignore these lame ass posts and let them die the death they deserve.

>>Um Ah, Jizzy?
I Love you<<

Ditto

"Oops..." Michael - Love Cruise

10-11-01, 11:27 PM (EST)
14. "Hey Vampy and Bughead!"
Hey girls..."sniff sniff snivel"..."sniff sniff"...
Don't you girls love me too?

*goes and grabs an icey cold bottle of Coors to mend his broken heart...drinks the tears from his beer*

IceCat 16886 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-01, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Stay on Your Side of the Fridge!"
... goes and grabs an icey cold bottle of Coors...

Um...

Maybe the monkey should be grabbing a monkey cold bottle of Coors...

I've counted the icey cold bottles of Coors and there better be the same number next time I look in the fridge!

... and the fruitbowl is entirely devoid of bananas, again!

September 11, 2001

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-01, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Stay on Your Side of the Fridge!"
EBuggy swoops in, just back from the store.
Oh Boys??? I have brought plenty of cold beers, enough for both of you, and bags of fresh fruit too!!
**smooches her guys**
Plenty of love to go around.

oh and I got extra water for Monkey, and some Tender Vittles for my Blue Cat.

All better now?

IceCat 16886 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-01, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Bacon and Sardine Flavor!"
My Favorite!

September 11, 2001

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-13-01, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Bacon and Sardine Flavor!"
Bacon?? Someone say bacon? OMG! I LOVE bacon. My heart hates it... but, mmmmmmmmm.

10-12-01, 00:36 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Hey Vampy and Bughead!"
Awwwww....it's OK, Monkey...I'm sure they still love you. I think it was the man-vamp (or Van Damm..whichever u prefer) pic that got them all stirred up. Don't fret it though, Bud...I will make sure and give them a kiss for you, as well.

BTW...you crack me up, Ice! You are the KING of comebacks!

<thinks he picked up several bonus DAWS in this thresd... hehe>

<changes the Van Damm pic so he doesn't make MOST of the girls *swoon*>

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •