The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""im over here" anyone catch this line between toni and darrin?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

monkemon 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-12-01, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail monkemon Click to send private message to monkemon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""im over here" anyone catch this line between toni and darrin?"
Okay, its another pointless post but I had that last episode on my tivo and flipped through it because i had to confirm something.

About 14 minutes in Toni and Darrin are talking and toni says "if it was between me and her, id rather it be me". Anyway, as theyre talking the camera is behind darrins head so you cant see his eyes but Toni is talking and it goes like this.

"this is sincere for me, whether you believe me or not...im over here... whether you believe me or not im being sincere."

When she said "im over here" i think darrin was staring at her implants. I just thought it was pretty funny. Did anyone else catch that?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "im over here" anyone catch thi... PagongRatEater 10-12-01 1
 RE: "im over here" deebo 10-12-01 2
   RE: "im over here" monkemon 10-12-01 3
       RE: "im over here" deebo 10-13-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PagongRatEater 12927 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-12-01, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "im over here" anyone catch this line between toni and darrin?"
saw that and it was very funny. The little harlot did say she got them to be noticed. Perhaps people weren't picking her out of the crowd because she was an over-emotional, lying #####.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

deebo 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-12-01, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deebo Click to send private message to deebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "im over here""
I heard that and busted out laughing!!!

I don't think that Darin was looking at her chest, I just think that he lost eye contact, and started looking out at the depths of the ocean, perhaps inspired by anthony's poetry?

<understatement>
She seems to have a dominating personality.
</understatement>

monkemon 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-12-01, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail monkemon Click to send private message to monkemon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "im over here""
>I don't think that Darin was
>looking at her chest, I
>just think that he lost
>eye contact, and started looking
>out at the depths of
>the ocean, perhaps inspired by
>anthony's poetry?

LOL. It was really funny to me because i know a few girls with boobjobs and they always tell me about how "guys are pigs" because theyre always looking there. Its just so odd because they get the boobjob to get noticed but then get mad when the boobs outshine the owner. I dont think any one of us could look into that witches eyes and have a conversation. Especially after seeing them bug out in all those commercials.

Now anthonys poetry... thats another story. I just love the personality change in him once he was off the ship. No queer poetry, no seriousness. I wonder if all the poetry and stuff was just his act for the game or if he's really like that.

deebo 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-13-01, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deebo Click to send private message to deebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "im over here""
I agree. I thought that there was some kind of law about that whole subject... I'll have to ask shakes (our resident legal expert) to verify its existence. If my memory serves me right, it is something like "If you have cosmetic surgery to increase your breast size and utilize coverings, commonly referred to as clothing, designed in such a way that the entire breast and a hint of areola are in fact uncovered and open to the plain view of the general public... the owner and wearer of said boobs and revealing clothes if forbidden to complain when they receive the attention such actions will provoke. When such comlaints are heard, the perpetrator will be subject to a penalty not to exceed one year dressed in traditional amish garb..."

**p.c. warning** The above statements are not an endorsement of lewd, vicious, and otherwise poor judgement in action by males when encountering a nice pair in public. They are neither an endorsement of anthony's poetry.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •