The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Not over yet with Anthony and Tont"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

Spunky 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-11-01, 06:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spunky Click to send private message to Spunky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Not over yet with Anthony and Tont"
We will definately see more of Anthony and Tony, just because they made such spectacles of themselves on the show and on these boards. Tony will most likely show her fake breasts (and a fake side to herself, as we've seen her true side all along) in Playboy or Penthouse (but hopefully Hustler, cause I think that's where she belongs...) Anthony will probably do some kind of commercial for hopefully something lousy. He played the game well, but I still dont like him. I do like what he did at the end though.
I hope Micheal gets to do some good paying commercial just to piss everybody off some more, even though he's a lawyer and I generally don't like lawyers.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Not over yet with Anthony and T... MandyM 10-11-01 1
   RE: Not over yet with Anthony and T... Ioway 10-11-01 2
   Aaahhhhh! dangerkitty 10-11-01 3
       RE: Aaahhhhh! MandyM 10-11-01 4
           RE: Aaahhhhh! Drive My Car 10-12-01 7
 RE: Not over yet with Anthony and T... PepeLePew13 10-12-01 5
   RE: Not over yet with Anthony and T... Drive My Car 10-12-01 6
       RE: Not over yet with Anthony and T... PepeLePew13 10-12-01 8
 RE: Not over yet with Anthony and T... monkemon 10-12-01 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-11-01, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Not over yet with Anthony and Tont"
Ha ha Spunky!

I can see Anthony landing a special spot for Metamucil:

The setting: A yacht, with the sun setting over the gentle waves. Anthony is sitting all alone looking directly at the camera...

"Longing, yearning, pain
sun set and sun rise
filled with wonder
and many "why's"

The orange grains
are your only friend
that can heal
your stifled end

Drink the joy and relief
that only Metamucil brings
It's gentle overnight action
Will never cause stings"

MM "The thing women have yet to learn is that nobody gives you power. You just take it." --Rosanne

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ioway 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-11-01, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ioway Click to send private message to Ioway Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Not over yet with Anthony and Tont"
Mandy!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!! LMAO!

dangerkitty 1912 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-11-01, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Aaahhhhh!"
Oh my god, Mandy, that is awesome!! You MUST stick around to bash Survivor here, you must!!

That second verse, LMAO - "your stifled end" bwahahahhahahaha

dangerkitty
Goddess of Words

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-11-01, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Aaahhhhh!"
Thanks peeps! Can't you just picture it though....Anthony all serious espousing his non-sensical ramblings in honor of Metamucil? I think I may submit this "ad campaign" to their sponsors....who knows? I may be on to something here! LOL!

MM "The thing women have yet to learn is that nobody gives you power. You just take it." --Rosanne

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-12-01, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Aaahhhhh!"
You constipated people! Maliciously !

PepeLePew13 21243 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-01, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Not over yet with Anthony and Tonto"
>We will definately see more of Anthony and Tony, just because
>they made such spectacles of themselves on the show and
>on these boards. Tony will most likely show her fake
>breasts

Tony grew breasts??? Ah, Toni... Tony's the one with the mohawk.

You're quite right, the two we'll probably see the most of after this show are Anthony and Toni -- Toni declared in the first episode that she got her tata's for attention, and I can see her milking that attention to the fullest. She's a natural for the Tonya Harding Biography movie with her implants, ability to whack people when they're not watching, the giant crocodile tears just as a camera appears, and for her trailer park image!

As for Michael and Anthony... who knows, maybe we'll see a Judge Michael show ("Magistrate Micow"?) with him presiding a case between Anthony and Toni with the requirement that Anthony must state his case in a poem and Toni must reply with her bulging eyes and peroxide teeth showing.

Great poem, Mandy! I hope you won't be a stranger and share more of your biting poems with all of us over on the Survivor 3 boards as that's where most of the action will be over the next few months. Come say hello over there!

"What's wrong with her?"
"Oh, it's gonna blow up, dude... in 5 minutes, dude. It's gonna hit the (bleep) ceiling."
"It is?"
"Oh yeah." (maniacal laughter)
Anthony (talking to Adrian) on LC, Oct. 9/01

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-01, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Not over yet with Anthony and Tonto"

>>...she got her tata's for attention, and I can see her milking that attention to the fullest.

WooHoo, was this little gem intentional!!??

PepeLePew13 21243 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-01, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Not over yet with Anthony and Tonto"
Yep. Glad you noticed that one!

"What's wrong with her?"
"Oh, it's gonna blow up, dude... in 5 minutes, dude. It's gonna hit the (bleep) ceiling."
"It is?"
"Oh yeah." (maniacal laughter)
Anthony (talking to Adrian) on LC, Oct. 9/01

monkemon 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-12-01, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail monkemon Click to send private message to monkemon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Not over yet with Anthony and Tont"
i dont know. temptation island even did better ratings than this and none of them went anywhere. my bet is we wont see any of them.

BTW: I hate to be too much of a critical guy but Toni isnt playboy material. She's a bit too "thick". But penthouse has lower standards and she is a bit of an attention hoar so i bet she'll take 50 bucks to pose for anything just to show herself off.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •