The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mike SUCKS!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

jamiebig 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-10-01, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jamiebig Click to send private message to jamiebig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mike SUCKS!!!"
Mike SUCKS! He should have been one of the first voted off. His big dumb overweight jew role is pathetic. I can't stand to hear his voice anymore. He knew he had to come up with a plan to win, because he is a big GOOBER and would not have made it this far without it! As for cross eyed Jeanette, get a tooth job if you win the money, and some liposuction too while your at it. Oh WAH WAH, I' m a single parent with a "dead beat dad." Get over it already! You should have a permenant residence on "LOSER ISLAND," along with KING LOSER, Mike. Now for little 'ol innocent Mellisa, yeah right, where do you get the balls to confront Anthony on his opinion of Toni? You played the game along with GOOBER Mike and are now sitting back and playing the innocent role, at the same time your leading Darin on. I think Darin is in for a real hard fall at the end of the show. I may be wrong but he is the only one worthy of winning out of the final 4. Note to Darin, see Mellisa for what she is, a back stabbing b-ach. I really don't see what's so special about her. If she does win the money, encourage her to get braces, so she can look good when she drops you like a bad habit and goes running back to her boyfriend. Note to creator of show, no people with bf/gf on the sequel!
Anthony should win. He has been the most honest of everyone. The women on loser island wanted him off because he called them out! "Hell hath no fury like a 2 women scorned!" Both women he started with went ot other guys behind his back,a nd he didn't try to put together a GOOBER GROUP like GOOBER Mike! Tomika should win for the ladies. She was the most "real" feamale on the boat, and quit a little hottie too! Her and Anthony had no chance of squeezing more juice out of the grapes than fat arses Mike and Jeanette. I'm surprised their jug didn't over flow. I can only hope that Anthony and Tomika make it back and beat all the other Goobers left. This is just my opinon, I feel a little better now!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Toni-Baloney is that you? AresMars 10-10-01 1
 Please Keep Our Board Tidy! dangerkitty 10-10-01 2
   RE: Please Keep Our Board Tidy! Thrill Seeker 10-10-01 3
   RE: Please Keep Our Board Tidy! jamiebig 10-10-01 7
       I second you, dude thecaptain2 10-10-01 20
           RE: I second you, dude PepeLePew13 10-10-01 22
               RE: I second you, dude jamiebig 10-11-01 34
           RE: I second you, dude jamiebig 10-11-01 33
               editing dabo 10-11-01 38
 RE: Mike SUCKS!!! eb 10-10-01 4
   RE: Mike SUCKS!!! jamiebig 10-10-01 6
 RE: Mike SUCKS!!! PepeLePew13 10-10-01 5
   RE: Mike SUCKS!!! jamiebig 10-10-01 9
       Damn right thecaptain2 10-10-01 21
 RE: Mike SUCKS!!! ItzLisa 10-10-01 8
   RE: Mike SUCKS!!! Lisapooh 10-10-01 10
       RE: Mike SUCKS!!! jamiebig 10-10-01 12
           RE: Mike SUCKS!!! Lisapooh 10-10-01 13
               RE: Mike SUCKS!!! jamiebig 10-10-01 14
                   RE: Mike SUCKS!!! Lisapooh 10-10-01 15
                       I l ove my new title! dangerkitty 10-10-01 16
                           RE: I l ove my new title! PepeLePew13 10-10-01 19
                   RE: Mike SUCKS!!! Ioway 10-10-01 17
                       RE: Mike SUCKS!!! jamiebig 10-11-01 35
               LMAO@Pooh George Tirebiter 10-10-01 18
                   WTF? thecaptain2 10-10-01 23
                       RE: WTF? dangerkitty 10-10-01 25
                           oxymorons? thecaptain2 10-10-01 26
                               minus the oxy Lisapooh 10-11-01 28
                                   RE: minus the oxy jamiebig 10-11-01 40
                                       RE: minus the oxy dabo 10-11-01 41
                                       RE: minus the oxy Lisapooh 10-11-01 42
                   RE: LMAO@Pooh jamiebig 10-11-01 37
                   RE: LMAO@Pooh SkyRaider 10-11-01 43
                   You're all wrong! Thrill Seeker 10-11-01 45
   RE: Mike SUCKS!!! jamiebig 10-10-01 11
 RE: Mike SUCKS!!! jeremywww 10-10-01 24
   RE: Mike SUCKS!!! Thinking 10-10-01 27
   Oh look, CapnCrunch! George Tirebiter 10-11-01 36
   RE: Mike SUCKS!!! jamiebig 10-11-01 39
       RE: Mike SUCKS!!! jeremywww 10-11-01 44
 SHAMPOO!!! Drive My Car 10-11-01 29
   RE: SHAMPOO!!! Thinking 10-11-01 30
       RE: SHAMPOO!!! Drive My Car 10-11-01 31
   RE: SHAMPOO!!! PepeLePew13 10-12-01 46
 RE: Mike SUCKS!!! dabo 10-11-01 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-10-01, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Toni-Baloney is that you?"

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dangerkitty 1912 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-10-01, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Please Keep Our Board Tidy!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-01 AT 01:57 PM (EST)

Look, man, there are any number of "Anti-Mike" threads on this board - if you're gonna pop in here, take the time to look around a little first. There is even one in plain sight "Michael:Newsflash" that would have been the place to add your thoughts. And many more, like these:

Drown Michael....
Michael is the biggest asshole ever to walk the face of this earth
Michael: Too cocky too soon?
I Hate Michael
Hey Michael, Keep Your Shirt On!
Top Ten Reasons Michael Cannot Dance

See, your "Mike SUCKS" is downright unoriginal.

We have lots of important topics that get pushed to the second page and beyond when repetitive threads are started - topics such as:

WTF?
=(
uncontrollable Bob cravings
"Monkeyboy can hang there for a week!"
Gina Claims VICTORY!!

Not to mention the numerous threads containing important posts tracking the progress of the stalk of bananas! Believe me, you don't want Sky Raider mad at you.

So please, do your part. Help keep our board free of redundant threads. This has been a public service announcement.

Oh and btw....GOOBER???? That's the best you can do? Here is a site listing goober traits - Michael may be a lot of things, but I don't think fits this category at all. "God is my Co-Pilot" vanity license plate frame? Um, no.
http://www.mts.net/~grogerso/INDEX.HTM

dangerkitty

edited because, of course, it is Mike, not Michael, that SUCKS!!

Thrill Seeker 220 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thrill%20Seeker Click to send private message to Thrill%20Seeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Please Keep Our Board Tidy!"
I liked your Goober site, Dangerkitty.
"Stop and chat in groups in the middle of narrow aisles and hallways." I know I hate Goobers that do that.

Sorry to perpetuate this thread, but I hope Tomica and Darin get the win too. They seem to be the only two that haven't been involved in the backstabbing or annoyed the heck out of me in one way or another.

10-10-01, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jamiebig Click to send private message to jamiebig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Please Keep Our Board Tidy!"
Keep the board tidy? Are you serious? Is this that big of a deal to you? And what makes you the surveyor of originality? I was not thinking about originality, I was just expressing my opinion. Too bad if its not original enough for your taste. Although, I did notice you took the time to read it! Must have been something that you wanted to read, or do you make it a habit of being the board keeper too? You just had to come into my post and waste your time responding to it, rather than monitoring the important stuff, like "uncontrollable Bob cravings." I guess you are the god of words also? Thank you for taking your time to find the link for me!

thecaptain2 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-10-01, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thecaptain2 Click to send private message to thecaptain2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "I second you, dude"
Some folks think this stinking board has some real importance. Look, it ain't that crowded. I think about 12 people in America have seen the show, and only half have visted this board. There's plenty of room.

Also, Jamie's rants make a lot of sense to me. The only thing I'd add is that Melissa and Tomica should kiss sometime on the finale. What, you girls on here think that would be nasty? Could it be any worse than Michael and the nerdy chick kissing? Get a mental picture of that for a moment. Ugh.

PepeLePew13 21243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-10-01, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: I second you, dude"
I'm trying to get the image of jamiebig and thecaptain2 kissing each other out of my head.

"What's wrong with her?"
"Oh, it's gonna blow up, dude... in 5 minutes, dude. It's gonna hit the (bleep) ceiling."
"It is?"
"Oh yeah." (maniacal laughter)
Anthony (talking to Adrian) on LC, Oct. 9/01

10-11-01, 01:13 PM (EST)
34. "RE: I second you, dude"
I'm trying to create an image as to why your screen name is pepelepew...is the overbearing sexual feelings you possess or could it possibly be the ahhh...SMELL!

10-11-01, 01:08 PM (EST)
33. "RE: I second you, dude"
Thanks captain! Finally someone that doesn't take this stuff seriously! This was honestly the first time I have posted a message like this, and if I new the fallout that would have occurred by me writing a stupid paragraph, about a show I don't know why I even watch, I wouldn't have wasted my time. I happened to stumble on this site and thought.."What the hell...", although I have found this whole thing quit amusing and find myself coming back to see what other comments that people can make on my opinion. The only thing I would change in my post would be the Jewish comment. I really don't know where that came from, but that's hind site now! So, in conclusion, I will probably not invade any more threads and do something more constructive with my time!

dabo 20247 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "editing"
If you go up to your original post and click on the little edit at the bottom of the post, you can fix that unfortunate statement so that it isn't there any more. Well, you may still have time anyway.

eb 3 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eb Click to send private message to eb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mike SUCKS!!!"
What does Mike being a Jew have to do with this? Why can't you leave his religion out of it?

Do you blame Toni's character flaws on the fact that she's, say, Presbyterian? Is Ralph playing a big Catholic "role" for us?

I have yet to see Michael do anything I would characterize as "Jewish." The only reference he has made to his faith was during the Speed Dating session when he and Lisa each admitted to each other they were Jewish. This did not appear to be an "role" but rather a way of getting to know each other.

I have no idea why you would reference Michael's religious faith
as part of his "big dumb overweight role." Perhaps you need to do some thinking about your motivations.

10-10-01, 04:41 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Mike SUCKS!!!"
I apologize, religion has nothing to do withit. I was so intent on trashing the big GOOBER, I dont even remember putting that in the message. Must of come off the top of my head. As far as my motivation...I guess is the fact that I cant stand "Michael." I never thought these message boards were so serious!!

10-10-01, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mike SUCKS!!!"
Well it takes a goober to know one, huh jamiebig? I guess that explains why we have so many repetitive posts on this particular board...

I echo dangerkitty's words in that this new thread is needless and could easily have been posted on one of the many other threads.

Oh well... hurry up, Survivor-3! At least the threads there are easier to keep up with.

"What's wrong with her?"
"Oh, it's gonna blow up, dude... in 5 minutes, dude. It's gonna hit the (bleep) ceiling."
"It is?"

10-10-01, 05:04 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Mike SUCKS!!!"
I am extemley sorry for my "repetative " post. I was very careless in my efforts to express my opinions about Micheal! NOT!! Give me an F'n break!! I'll post when I want and where I want. BTW, could you point me to the message board user guide, so I can make sure I post properly next time!!

10-10-01, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thecaptain2 Click to send private message to thecaptain2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Damn right"
NM

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-10-01, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mike SUCKS!!!"
>This is just my opinon, I feel a little better
now!

*** .... I'm sorry... did you say something?

Lisapooh 12661 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Mike SUCKS!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-01 AT 05:08 PM (EST)

I love my bookend and DK and the skunk. Y'all are the best That is all.

edited to add:

Jamiebig is a big hairy goober. BTW - that' s my daughter's favorite insult - she's 5. Grow up.

10-10-01, 05:15 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Mike SUCKS!!!"
Oh so mature, aren't we? Spend more time worrying about your daughter then, and not the words I use or posts I make on this site. Should I have said he is an asshole? A #####? Please let me hear what you would rather I use. All these rules for posting a message...WOW! I wish I was perfect, and original as all those who felt the need to resond to my message! Thank you all! Hugs

10-10-01, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Mike SUCKS!!!"
Hi Jamie -

I'm one of the unofficial greeter girls here at SB. (sorry to step in Buggy). Anyway, we're all ever so glad you decided to join us. Thank you for the parenting tips and the encouraging words. I'll certainly take them under advisement.

We hope your stay is a pleasant one. And we appreciate your thoughtful comments and articulate arguments. New and enlightened perspectives are always welcome here. I'm sure you will soon become a valued member of our community.

In the future, it might be a good idea to not make Anti-Semitic comments. Another suggestion - starting a new thread that is just like a half dozen threads already in existance could be considered ill-advised.

And you're right. We all did read your witty post. The topic "Mike SUCKS" is hard to resist. Especially when handled as eloquently as you did. It just didn't bring anything new to the table. I can think of probably 50 "shakes sucks" post floating around this and other forums.

So in closing JB - try to get better material, try not to be such an overbearing obnoxious bore and try to contribute something interesting and/or humorous.

And a big old hug right back at you.

10-10-01, 05:53 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Mike SUCKS!!!"
Thank you ever so much for your rules of the thread. I will be better prepared for my next post. Maybe I should post it to you oh great entity of the thread before I post it in the wrong place.
I am sure all your posts are all so perfect that you feel the need to be the, how did you put it , overbearing and obnoxious greeter girl that you are.
I will also consult my guide on thread humor so I can be as funny as you. The thing is I wasn't really trying to be funny, just make a few comments that I felt like saying. So I'm quit sure "greeter girl" that you are patienley awaiting all the replys to our posts, so have a great evening.

10-10-01, 06:05 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Mike SUCKS!!!"
>
>oh great entity of
>the thread

See JB – you can be funny!

pooh
the great entity of the thread

10-10-01, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "I l ove my new title!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-01 AT 07:30 PM (EST)

Dang it, pooh, you beat me to it!!!! I wanted to be the first to congratulate you on your new title!

And did you notice mine - god of words? Of course, I have to modify it a bit: Goddess of Words (note the capitalization, also.) Thanks, jb, I love it!

ItzLisa can have my other title, Surveyor of Originality- Itz, you can change it to Purveyor of Originality if you want!

Pepe, sorry buddy, you didn't really get a title - but, hmmm, if we sum up the message of jb's retort to you, it basically says, "You stink!", so how about Stinky for you?

edited because it was Originality, not Humor. Ah well, take your pick.

dangerkitty
Goddess of Words

10-10-01, 08:25 PM (EST)
19. "RE: I l ove my new title!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-01 AT 08:30 PM (EST)

*wailing*

I didn't get a fuggin' title! What's wrong with me, The Great-Entity-of-the-Thread and O Mighty Goddess of Words? I've been Stinky for quite too long now...

Give you a f'n break, JB? Okaaaay, if it's alright for little children to run around playing with fire and the village idiot to run freely spewing out bile to other residents and creating chaos in the whole village... sure why not go ahead and make 20 new threads all about the same topic instead of putting it all together in one or two? Nahh too simplistic.

"What's wrong with her?"
"It is?"

Ioway 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-10-01, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ioway Click to send private message to Ioway Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Mike SUCKS!!!"
I know you are, so what am I?... I am rubber, you are glue, whatevr you say bounces off me and sticks to you...nyah nyah nyah.. so there BUCKO!

10-11-01, 01:22 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Mike SUCKS!!!"
WOW! How's that for originality!

Ohhh, I get it, you were trying to be funny!

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-10-01, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "LMAO@Pooh"
You're channeling your brother, aren't you, Pooh? I just love that approach (except when it only results in coupons for more of the crap you're complaining about. . .)

Me? I probably would've gone the route DK took--telling this brainiac to get a clue before jumping in here (yes, there ARE rules and if you flaunt them you WILL get flamed!) I've lost count of the people who've come here lately claiming that they've lurked here for a season or so and only now feel confident enough to post--and by and large, they've been GREAT additions! Unfortunately, some fatheads think they're above all criticism and should be welcomed no matter WHAT repetetive tripe they spew. (And do I sense a desperation to rack up the DAWs? This poor boob seems to have earned all his on this one thread alone--and his stupidity doesn't even have the skierdude idiocy that is so endearing. . . BUMP!)

In your case, lardass, I think you hate Michael so much because he displays the traits you hate the most within yourself. . . Unfortunately, he has the wit to carry it off (we don't call him "the asshole you love to hate--or hate to love" for nothing!), whereas you seem to possess little beyond an elementary (school) predilection for contradiction and name-calling. Maybe you should come back after you've matured a bit.

And I daresay this applies to many of shakes' fan club who have recently come here to bash him--this isn't an EZBoard full of 12 year-olds, people. . . we tend to place a lot of value on an intellectual bent to our ravings! Unless you have an original idea, you need to be posting to existing threads so that we have half a sense of coherent exchange of ideas!

And lastly--there's probably no faster way to get a ticket outta here than to badmouth other posters just because you're frustrated at your inability to manufacture a defense of your lameass position. You can rip Michael all you want, because he was stupid enough to think LC was his ticket to ho'dom--but you persist in spiteful exchanges with people in general (and some very well thought-of people in particular here!), you will find yourself on the bad end of Webby's stick. . .

GT

10-10-01, 08:48 PM (EST)
23. "WTF?"
So people should observe for months on end before attempting a post? WTF? This isn't brain surgury. This is a freaking message board about a lameass show. I have had nothing but people slamming me since I made my first post. No one cares, including me. Call me whatever you want. You know what, I don't care. I can almost guarantee you I've been called worse. The reason these boards are fun to read is because we can slam idiots that go on these stupid shows and make fools of themselves. This includes your precious Michael. Who in the world would hire this Bozo as a lawyer now?

BTW, I did have to re-register under a new name. I never made any racist or bigoted comments about anyone--poster or contestant. I was booted only for my opinions on the show.

10-10-01, 09:36 PM (EST)
25. "RE: WTF?"
Capn Crunch;

As I pointed out in my initial post, there is already a "WTF" thread started!

Oh, and for the two of you who don't get the concept of humor above a second grade level, that was a joke.

Ya know, it's not about "rules" really - it's about basic internet etiquette and common courtesy. Maybe even a little bit about common sense. And about recognizing some tongue-in-cheek humor for what it is - but that is apparently too much to ask. Thanks for stopping by.

dangerkitty

10-10-01, 09:49 PM (EST)
26. "oxymorons?"
Internet Etiquette and Common Courtesy? Two oxymorons in one sentence...Bravo, danger.

10-11-01, 10:59 AM (EST)
28. "minus the oxy"
Why has the ship of fools launched a parade of idiots into our midst?

Strangely enough - not EVERYONE comes in here and gets into arguments. Wonder why some of you can't avoid them.

We like a certain order to our chaos. Repetitive threads waste everyone's time and push other topics off the front page. We don't need a front page with 10 variations on "Why Mike SUCKS" while vidcaps or previews or threads about the other contestants languish on page 2 or 3. Your agenda isn't the only one. Surely, that isn't so hard to fathom.

If you like the board, stay and participate - we'll all be glad to have you. We've got forums for every reality show out there and we like to see new posters come on board. There's room for everyone here. That's what makes SB worthwhile. But if you don't like us or the rules, feel free to go away.

pooh

and for the record captain, I thought some of your posts were really funny. Of course, I thought you were being tongue in cheek. I'm starting to have my doubts about that now but your tireless pursuit of lesbo action actually was pretty amusing.

10-11-01, 02:49 PM (EST)
40. "RE: minus the oxy"
Lisapooh,

I must take this time to apologize to you for any inconvenience that I may have caused within this message board. I dove in and found no water, and now I have a big bump on my head! I had no intentions of starting an argument with anyone. If I make any further posts within these walls, I will make sure I am better prepared for what is to come, and I will make the post in the appropriate place!

10-11-01, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: minus the oxy"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-01 AT 03:15 PM (EST)

JB, you had it right the first time, don't take it so serious. The jew comment and the repetitiveness of the post in general were an open invitation for folks to jump on and run amuck with your thresd. And you've done us all a marvelous favor by giving Poohhunny a truly marvelous handle! Anyway, there are a few rules around here, respecting fellow posters is one of them; and sexist, racist, homophobic, etc. type comments are way on the nono list, of course. Not that it's my place to say when the rules are violated, I thought the jew comment landed in a gray area because of its context (jew role could be regarded as saying simply that he's playing to a stereotype of some sort, a comparable statement might be saying someone is playing a Steppin' Fetchit act, which if you thought it the case would probably be a perfectly valid thing to say but it would still be a controversial way of putting it). In any event, welcome to the Blows Community.

SMILES ARE FREE.

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

10-11-01, 03:29 PM (EST)
42. "RE: minus the oxy"
JB -- remember this place is supposed to be fun! None of us need to take the boards or the shows so seriously.

Those of us who dish it out (myself included) have to be prepared to take it from time to time. Now, bandage up that head and repeat after me "bygones"

Besides, I am totally enjoying my new exalted status, so I am forever in your debt. And I should not have called you a big hairy goober. I should have called you a dufus. Kidding! I'm kidding! Stick around - Survivor starts tonight.

Poohhunny (thanks dabs!)

10-11-01, 01:57 PM (EST)
37. "RE: LMAO@Pooh"
Thank you biter for the free counseling session! I would've had to pay my therapist $100 for all the psychobabble you just disgorged. It's very nice to see such an obviously learned man take the time to set me straight in my "elementary (school) predilection for contradiction and name-calling." I must seriously think about returning my college diploma after reading your intellectually witty observations of my psyche. If I may, one suggestion to you? The words "boob" and "fathead"...they really do nothing for this eloquent spectacle you evidently took great pride in writing. As far as getting a "ticket outta here,"...I just may lose sleep over it, if indeed it happens. Until then I guess I'll "try" to be on my best behavior.

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-11-01, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: LMAO@Pooh"
<<In your case, lardass>>

Heh, heh! I haven't heard anyone called "lardass" since my Grandma Minnie refered to my cousin as "That Raymond had better get over here and mow my lawn! All that LARDASS does is ride around in that Studebaker. Now, don't you go and tell him that I called him that, ya hear?"

It's been a few decades since then, wonder if I should call Ray up and tell him?

Hey, Ray! Grandma called you a LARDASS!

Thrill Seeker 220 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thrill%20Seeker Click to send private message to Thrill%20Seeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "You're all wrong!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-01 AT 06:21 PM (EST)

This is a public message board. A person with 1 post has just as much right to post what they want to say as a person with 1,900 posts. If either of those posters choose to be racist or inapprorpiately harrassing, the webmaster can choose to kick either of them off at any time.
The only person who really runs this board is the webmaster. Sardonic posters that think they're better than new people because they've been here longer are clearly living in their own little fantasy world.
If somebody genuinely doesn't like the Michael character, it is their right to say so in the same way as so many people still say how much they hate Jerri.
Why not give people the chance to hang themselves before getting self-righteous about people not having the right to post something you don't agree with?

10-10-01, 05:10 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Mike SUCKS!!!"
Another person sooo quick to crticize somone elses post! I am sure you did read it all too! ;oP Hugs!

jeremywww 9 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeremywww Click to send private message to jeremywww Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Mike SUCKS!!!"
This is my first post on this board, been checking it out for about a week... I'd just have to say JB, you seem like a really immature person who is just looking for some attention and an argument. You have responded to every post saying "I didn't know this BB was so important." It's not that important, but at the same time, nobody likes an A-hole that just wants to stir things up. By the way, your Jew comment borders on racisim....

Thinking 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-10-01, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thinking Click to send private message to Thinking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Mike SUCKS!!!"
Can't believe I'm responding...

I actually agree with most of the first post. The Jewish thing--being a Jew is a matter of race, not just religion. Mike might never go to temple--doesn't mean he's not Jewish.

But that's irrelevant to my feelings about him. I also do NOT like him. I thought Shakes' "Survivor 2" posts were really cynical and mean-spirited most of the time (though often funny, if too off-color for my tastes). Now I know why. Mike definitely has a chip on his shoulder the size of a boulder. He ain't a sweetie after all. He judges people very harshy, and finds it difficult to see the good in anyone. He thinks he's smarter than others, and he probably is intellectually. But he lacks "Emotional Intelligence," an understanding of how to deal with people on a personal level. This, anyway, is what I see from his performance on the show. I apologize in advance to any fans of his.

I want Darrin to win, but NOT Melissa. I don't think she's all that sweet, either. Nor do I think she's particularly attractive. She may be tall and blonde, but her face is very plain. Darrin can do much better.

BTW, I find it interesting how the "love cruise" stopped being about love connections about half-way through, when the contestants got to know each other enough to set aside or diminish any residual attraction. In other words, except for a few cases, they know each other too well now to hold romantic notions about each other. No one is actively seeking a mate. The "romance" stuff was just a ploy. It's really another survival game after all.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-11-01, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Oh look, CapnCrunch!"
Proof that you don't have to lurk for months before posting--little jeremywww only watched for a week before jumping in with an obvious sense of self-awareness! I only mentioned the ones who'd lurked for months because that was how THEY put it--by their contributions, I thought it was a shame they took so long to join us.

And Pooh? I had hoped this guy was kidding, too--but I think everything he's posted has been related his preoccupation with the girl-on-girl action, so you've obviously given him too much credit. . . See, this is why pornography is a bad idea--12 year-olds get the impression that it reflects real life. By the time this bozo gets to high school, he'll be one of those maladjusted bullies who tries to blow up the girls' locker room to get revenge for the fact that he can't get a date to the prom.

And Webby--I think you need to step up the vigilance on the registrations. . . don't just compare email addresses--look at IPs and ID selections, as well. . . (I know--like you have nothing better to do. . .)

GT

10-11-01, 02:32 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Mike SUCKS!!!"
First, jeremy, I have apologized a few times for the Jewish comment, it was inappropriate and uncalled for!
That being said, I did not come in looking for attention and an argument, although that seems to be what I’ve got! This too was my first post and I just decided to make a few comments that I had on my mind and it has turned into quite an amusing arrangement of opinions. Maybe I was too quick in responding to those who took it upon themselves to scold me for invading the sanctuary of this message board, but I do have to admit it has been pleasurable reading and responding to all those individuals who took the time to read my message. As for calling me and a-hole, I do not remember calling anyone names, other than Michael, and I find that your hostility towards me fits more into the mold of someone who is trying to stir things up. Although the temptation is there, I will refrain from calling you names and wish you well with future postings.

jeremywww 9 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeremywww Click to send private message to jeremywww Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Mike SUCKS!!!"
That's cool. Sorry about the A-hole comment. I just hate when people come on message boards looking for a fight....

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "SHAMPOO!!!"

You know what?
I completely hate those Clairol Herbal Essence commercials.
I mean do we really need simulated orgasms to sell shampoo?
I can't be the only one who thinks these things are crap. Children can see these stupid things for cryinoutloud. Oh and how do the women who shower on the elevator get their hair dry?? And isn't it a little creepy that Dr. Ruth is always WATCHING??!!!

Just venting my opinion, anyone else got something to say about shampoo ads?

Thinking 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-11-01, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thinking Click to send private message to Thinking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: SHAMPOO!!!"
LOL!! Good post. I admit I hate them, too. The very first one I saw was funny, but since then they've gone way overboard, IMO. The one with the brunette having her hair washed by several buff men is the worst yet. No missing the (obvious) symbolism there! Talk about kinky sex...

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: SHAMPOO!!!"

Yes! I hate that one, the one where she wishes she could have an organic experience too, and they tell the men it's her "first time" YUCK!!!
But the absolute worst is the courtroom one where they sing.

10-12-01, 07:08 AM (EST)
46. "RE: SHAMPOO!!!"

>You know what? I completely hate those Clairol Herbal
>Essence commercials. I mean do we really need
>simulated orgasms to sell shampoo?

Oh yeah... those commercials always drive me nuts... we've already got our 7-year-old asking "whazzup?" and I can't believe that kind of stuff is running out there in primetime when it should be on at the same time as these late night 'blue' movies.

I've always wondered if ladies would actually buy shampoo thinking they could finally hit the Big O that their boyfriends don't know how to give to them... and then they take it to the store to complain they didn't get one? Imagine the line at the complaint department... sniffling... But, But, the commercial showed all these women getting orgasms!

"What's wrong with her?"
"It is?"

10-11-01, 12:20 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Mike SUCKS!!!"
Yeah, Mike sucks alright. He's a total suck. Yep.
Imagine, someone showing up for a game show like this with any intention of trying to win, what a sucky sucky sucky thing!!!

Actually, in my opinion, them that don't want to try to win are the real sucks for even showing up, but they're all sucksies really. Nertz to all the sucksies!!!

M'kay, I'm done with my rant. Was it good for you?

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •