The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Let's Analyze How Jury Will Vote"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

realityjunkie 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-11-01, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityjunkie Click to send private message to realityjunkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Let's Analyze How Jury Will Vote"
I hate the way that this show keeps changing the rules. Bringing a 3rd couple into the finals is just not fair. However, based on the preview for the final, it would seem that Jeanette keeps Mike and Darren keeps Melissa. So who is the 3rd couple? It shows what looks like the couples just after Justin announces that a 3rd couple will be brought back. They are:

Greg &Toni
Tony & Laura
Anthony & Andrea
Bob & Lisa
Ralph & Tomiko
Adrian & Gina

Now, the jury picture shows Greg, Toni, Tony (partner not shown) and Lisa (partner not shown). Anthony is shown arguing with Melissa and I assume that he is asking a question as part of the jury. That leaves Ralph & Tomiko and Adrian and Gina not shown as part of the jury.

Now, I think that Adrian and Gina are the winning 3rd couple as they are the only 2 shown hugging each other and extremely happy!(Maybe, Gina's e-mails weren't a hoax afterall)

Now, who would vote for which couple?

Toni--Adrian and Gina (she hates Jeanette, Mike and Melissa)

Andrea-Adrian and Gina (she'll do whatever Toni tells her to do)

Laura--Adrian and Gina (see Andrea)

Anthony--Adrian and Gina (he hates Mike and argues with Melissa and Adrian was his "boy")

Lisa--Jeanette and Mike (she said she wants Jeanette to win

Tomiko--Jeanette and Mike (Mike said he is best of friends with her in chat last night)

Tony--Jeanette and Mike (his buddy on ship late at night was Mike)

Greg?

Bob?

Ralph?

I've got 4 votes for Adrian and Gina, 3 for Jeanette and Mike and 3 that I don't know. I can't believe it, but Gina could win as her e-mail claimed! That would really SUCK!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Let's Analyze How Jury Will Vot... supershirll 10-11-01 1
 RE: Let's Analyze How Jury Will Vot... monkemon 10-11-01 2
   RE: Let's Analyze How Jury Will Vot... managerr 10-11-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

supershirll 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-11-01, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail supershirll Click to send private message to supershirll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Let's Analyze How Jury Will Vote"
I hope you are wrong on the Adrian & Gina thing! I will be disgusted if Gina wins. The first one voted out wins???

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

monkemon 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-11-01, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail monkemon Click to send private message to monkemon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Let's Analyze How Jury Will Vote"
The show wouldnt really be that bad if it wasnt for the rules. The fact that anyone had a chance after being booted is pretty stupid and ruins the whole concept of "staying on the boat as long as you can". Jeanette was booted because she made an ass of herself by prejudging adrian and she deserved to get booted. But all that time she was on the island then she was able to be herself in a no-stress atmosphere and now has alot of people rooting for her that hated her before. The same goes for whoever the 3rd couple is. Thats not fair.

Ralph and Toni were a bit evil but they played it like a game and did very well since they made it to final 4, but now that they got booted they have no chance. The island people dont know them at all, and the boat people hate them. Again, its not fair.

Most likely on a game with this kind of rule system then the best chance you have is to leave the boat as early as possible and do your scheming and buttkissing on the island. That way you get a huge chance of being voted as the winner. (well, theres also the scheme to constantly talk about your baby and push pity on people but hopefully that doesnt pay off). I think if Anthony made it to the island early then he would have a great chance because he really showed in that last episode on how good he is at sizing people up and turning people against each other.

I just hope the winner is darin and melisa because they are the only couple that actually lasted the whole time and poor sappy darin is the only one that nobody could say anything bad about.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-11-01, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Let's Analyze How Jury Will Vote"
Can you imagine if on Survivor I there was some obscure rule that no one heard before brought up that allowed Sonja to come back with Kelly and Rich before the final vote? Sonja would win by a landslide and the entire viewing audience would feel cheated. (But happy Rich/Kelly didn't get to win) Having an already eliminated person come back--especially in the *finals* takes away the point of the entire middle of the game!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •