The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bye Bye Toni"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

Athena 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-10-01, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Athena Click to send private message to Athena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bye Bye Toni"
Loved last nites episode. Especially the last ten minutes. Anthony if your reading this I liked how you played on Toni. you played her so right she is very predictable. I liked the count down when Anthony Oh just wait it will be any minute now. Then boom Toni gets up storming towards Melissa. Jeannette good for you to sticking to your guns. Greg two words poor thing.
She is one emotional girl.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bye Bye Toni shanana banana 10-10-01 1
   I missed the show floridagirl 10-10-01 2
       RE: I missed the show Athena 10-10-01 4
   RE: Bye Bye Toni Athena 10-10-01 3
       RE: Bye Bye Toni Ioway 10-10-01 16
   RE: Bye Bye Toni PepeLePew13 10-10-01 10
       Anthony was pretty humorous Thrill Seeker 10-10-01 11
           RE: Anthony was pretty humorous Athena 10-10-01 12
               RE: Anthony was pretty humorous Athena 10-10-01 13
 RE: Bye Bye Toni JFK3674 10-10-01 5
   RE: Bye Bye Toni Athena 10-10-01 6
       RE: Bye Bye Toni managerr 10-10-01 7
           RE: Bye Bye Toni JFK3674 10-10-01 9
 RE: Bye Bye Toni Needjah 10-10-01 8
 AAAACKKK!!!! I missed it!!! ItzLisa 10-10-01 14
   cliff note summary JFK3674 10-10-01 15
       RE: cliff note summary ItzLisa 10-11-01 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-10-01, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bye Bye Toni"
Hee hee -- the way Anthony played Toni! I got such a kick out of that. What a total lunatic she is -- I never thought I'd find someone I could dislike more on a reality show than hateful Jerri. But this girl is 100% certifiable. If she ever manages to get a date after this show airs, the guy is going to have to be a deafmute.

Go Mike! Who would have thunk it after an episode or two ago he would have made it this far?

shanana banana

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

floridagirl 24 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail floridagirl Click to send private message to floridagirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I missed the show"
but I am also glad that the phony Toni is gone as well. And believe it or not I'm all for Mike winning as well. I like Melissa alot to so I'm kind of torn - Darin is just plain hot!

10-10-01, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Athena Click to send private message to Athena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I missed the show"
Darin is a cutie. His dimbles. It's hard to predict who will be the winner. It's in Jeanette's hands. She might not pick Mike but then again she doesn't really trust anyone else but him.
I'm glad Toni was voted off she is to fake. Here she is bad mouthing Melissa then when she is being voted off she is hugging her and kissing her. Hey Toni was that the Kiss of Judas.

10-10-01, 10:45 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Bye Bye Toni"
Yeah I thought it was real good how Anthony said Watch this then he walked up to "Miss Know it all and I'm gods gift" and told her I only have one thing to say the word Bribe was used. Her face was priceless. And when he went back to the guys and said Oh give it a few minutes. Then thumper went to Melissa. I thought that was classic. I was LOL.

Re: Michael yeah who would of thought. But then again he is a lawyer. That speaks for it's self.

Next week should be interesting.

Ioway 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-10-01, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ioway Click to send private message to Ioway Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Bye Bye Toni"
I have to agree.. as big an a-hole as Anthony was, he played Toni-Tony-Tone like a true sportsman. Like he was on a fishing boat in the keys and here comes this big old bug-eye marlin flapping and screaming while he reels her in, giggling all the way. WELL DONE ANTHONY

PepeLePew13 21243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-10-01, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Bye Bye Toni"

>If she ever manages to get a date after this
>show airs, the guy is going to have to be
>a deafmute.

Well... I can plainly lipread what Toni was screaming out and any deaf person would have no trouble figuring out what she's saying. I think the bigger obstacle would be to keep the spittle from taking one of your eyes out and having to get a new perm to pull your hair back into its proper place.

Oh yeah... I disliked Anthony/Assphony right from the first minute of the first episode, but I gotta give him big kudos for his manipulation of Toni -- so much that I've put his words into my sig pic below. You go, Assphony! But you're still not going to win in my mind.

"What's wrong with her?"
"Oh, it's gonna blow up, dude... in 5 minutes, dude. It's gonna hit the (bleep) ceiling."
"It is?"
"Oh yeah." (maniacal laughter)
Anthony (talking to Adrian) on LC, Oct. 9/01

Thrill Seeker 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-10-01, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thrill%20Seeker Click to send private message to Thrill%20Seeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Anthony was pretty humorous"
I liked how Toni kept telling him to give her details and he was dancing around waving his arms, saying "Let's just let it unfold by itself", then he goes and sits down with the guys and starts laughing. As soon as the yelling started, he was almost in tears with laughter.
Anthony played that very well. Maybe he's not as bad as I previously thought.

10-10-01, 03:48 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Anthony was pretty humorous"
It's obvious Toni doesn't handle it very well when she is got in the act. She must be very dillusional if she thinks people won't talk. She has to accept that she can't go around saying things about anyone without any come backs. I guess she likes dishing out $hit but can't handle it when it comes back to her. BRAVO ANTHONY!! Toni is like the Spartans with the Trojan horse. Beware of those bearing gifts. She seems like your friend but isn't. Oh well. It has kept us entertained for the last two weeks.

Again BRAVO Anthony!! That was classic.

10-10-01, 03:50 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Anthony was pretty humorous"
OOPs I meant to say caught in th act of lying

JFK3674 37 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JFK3674 Click to send private message to JFK3674 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bye Bye Toni"
Dont forget about her public announcment at loser island about how she took Jeanette's place being voted off. Remember she went to every guy and asked them to vote for her...I guess being a self serving wench constitutes asking them to vote her off.

10-10-01, 12:00 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Bye Bye Toni"
I know. Well it kinda back fired on her when the whole gang grouped again. I'm so glad Anthony did what he did . I still can't believe they are people like that out there. Maybe it's all an act. You know how these games have become even if these contestants don't win they always end up with something from other sponsors. Maybe Toni will get a call from Hugh for spread in Playboy.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-10-01, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bye Bye Toni"
Michael has said twice that when the show debuted he was partying with Jeanette, Melissa, and *Toni* among others. Obviously they've made amends somewhere along the line.

We can see that Toni is obviously a decent actress. Wouldn't be surprised if she is just "playing" her role.

10-10-01, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JFK3674 Click to send private message to JFK3674 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bye Bye Toni"
if you look at the exclusive pictures Michael provided. there was some sort of mini reunion. Toni's hair looks to be black or dark brown now. Think she is trying to hide from the public?

Needjah 10 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Needjah Click to send private message to Needjah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bye Bye Toni"
That was the best thing Anthony has done since he's been on the boat!

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-10-01, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "AAAACKKK!!!! I missed it!!!"
Someone PLEEEEEAAASE post a summary!!! I missed it last night as I was on my way back from vacation, and didn't get in till 11 PM!!! (Not to sound like an even bigger loser, but I did try to tape it, and it didn't work!)

10-10-01, 06:26 PM (EST)
15. "cliff note summary"
1. Ralph and Toni made an alliance together.
2. Ralph & Toni got voted off.
3. Toni stepped foot on loser island and told everyone she asked to be voted off instead of Jeanette.
4. Toni jumped on Greg all lovey like.
5. They had a no hold bar hot seat where the questions were asked directly to people. Anthony was grilled. Darin kinda was too, and then Jeanette admitted that Toni offered her 20k to leave the ship (a.k.a. be voted off)
6. The remaining couples Anthony & Tomika, Michael & Jeanette, and Darrin & Melissa did this juice squeezing thing. The one who squeezed the least amount of juice went to looser island. Anthony & Tomika lost.
7. Darrin & Melissa, and Michael & Jeanette were all given envelopes, 2 of which had switch cards.
8. Toni on looser island began a campaign to get Jeanette the cash, and even began a Jeanette chant.
9. Darrin and Jeanette got switch cards out of the four envelopes. All the losers then showed up for a bbq. Jeanette and Darrin were told they could switch out their partners for one of the losers.
10. When the bbq started Andrea, Toni, and some other blonde ran up to Jeanette trying to get her to dump Michael. and general schmoozing started.
11. Anthony wanted to stir up trouble, so he went up to Toni and told her the word bribe was used while she was gone. she began to fume. Anthony sat back and watched, and even did a count down. Anthony didn't tell her all the details.
12. She went and got into Melissa's face yelling about truth and character and the usually Toni lines, full bug eyes blazing.
13. Toni then got into Jeanette's face screaming and yelling and eyes bugging out like a Ren and Stimpy cartoon, about how Jeanette was making her the bad guy, and all the usually Toni bs.
cut and scene...to be continued

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-11-01, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: cliff note summary"
I think I'm even more confused, LOL!!! But thank you anyway, JFK!

Has anyone noticed this game changes rules and is played in a totally different manner every single episode?? I think that's why I'm mixed up as to what happened - when JFK can give me a point by point, numerically organized list of what took place, and it still doesn't make sense, then it's a poorly written show or I need shock treatment, LOL!!! (And no, I don't need shock treatment, so get the hell away from me with that lamp cord, dammit! Get some real writers for this schlock!)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •