The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who do you think is gonna win?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

Vivian 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-11-01, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vivian Click to send private message to Vivian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who do you think is gonna win?"
My opinion about it? I DON'T KNOW who is gonna win!!!-_-*

BUT I hope that it will be Tomiko. People never talk about her, BUT since the beginning of the game she was the only REAL truthful person on the boat. The other girls... Melissa: She's the devil with a cute little girl face(remember she's the first girl in the Chi-town) Jeanette: I don't like her(EVEN if she didn't say the uggly think about Adrian behing a ********) She is just like the other. Toni: ARG I hate SO MUCH this one(No wonder why I was laughing at her tuesday^_^) She is the most hypocrite on the show... too much tears and jumping around for me!!! ^_- For the other girl... I don't care... well in fact for Lise I still perplexed.

For the guys, GO DARIN GO DARIN GO!!! Ha ha ha... I don't know but I like Anthony last tuesday it was too much funny. So for the guys it will be my choice Darin or Anthony! If Micheal win, I don't really care.

That who I would love to see winning next tuesday!! But I still confused!!! ha ha ha And I'm waiting for Sleeeve's new hypothesis!

Well
See you soon
Vivian^_^

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who do you think is gonna win? monkemon 10-12-01 1
 RE: Who do you think is gonna win? Merrick 10-12-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

monkemon 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-12-01, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail monkemon Click to send private message to monkemon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who do you think is gonna win?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-01 AT 12:48 PM (EST)

Id like tomiko and darrin to win. But thats impossible. So im rooting for melisa and darrin. Definitely not jeanete and michael. But then since this show is going pretty nuts with these rules its really anyones game. If anything i think that melisa and darrin deserve it because theyre the only couple that both members were there from the start. That would really suck if one of the island kids relaxig for 2 weeks suddenly became the winner.

But for my prediction Jeanete and Michael. Jeanete has enough people feeling sorry for her that she's in the lead.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Merrick 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-12-01, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Merrick Click to send private message to Merrick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who do you think is gonna win?"
I am leaning to whoever is pulled back from Loser Island. The people that got voted off are feeling slighted by those still on. Jeanette had a good chance if she ditched Micheal until Anthony pulled his little stunt with Toni. Darin has a shot if he gets ride of Mellisa, but I don't think that will happen (Puppy Love). So this leads me to think whoever comes back is the winner.

merrick

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •