The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Two faces"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

AtlantisMoon 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-09-01, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AtlantisMoon Click to send private message to AtlantisMoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Two faces"
Oh please Toni is such a fraud, anyone who share the money with her, has got to be CRAZY!!!!She has got two faces alright, but preaches honesty in your face, come on now, she is the biggest hypocrit on the block. Hehehehehe, and just cause you got to get the money to to do a lift on those fake breasts...hehehe She never said she wanted to be chosen to be voted off the boat, and has the nerve to go back and tell the rest of the losers that she bowed down, so that Jeannette could win, how much more lies can she get in there, I think being sun baked is getting to her, and honey the wrinkles are not going to be that attractive in a year or so. When are the lies going to end, and when the truth hurts, your eyes do not need to go bulging, just admit you are a liar. Also she is just jealous of Melissa, cause real men think she is better, I mean brains really does win over sun baked breasts, besides you are growing a mustaches chicky, not even all the neet is going take it off, if you keep using them steroids........
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Two faces Spunky 10-09-01 1
 RE: Two faces VampKira 10-09-01 2
   RE: Two faces moonbaby 10-09-01 3
   RE: Two faces Nova_Wolf 10-09-01 4
   RE: Two faces northernlights 10-10-01 5
       RE: Two faces PagongRatEater 10-10-01 7
       RE: Two faces Ioway 10-10-01 8
 RE: Two faces PUCKGRL 10-10-01 6
   RE: Two faces AtlantisMoon 10-10-01 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Spunky 4 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-01, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spunky Click to send private message to Spunky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Two faces"
I'm just glad to see the ##### Tony, and finally the asshole Anthony off the boat...
glad to see Micheal stayed on nearly till the end, sure pissed off ##### Tony...and Anthony sure wanted to stir the pot (Iknow, the producers make things out the way they want,) but still, Anthony sure is manipulative.
I just like to see all these macho guys and "foxy" chicks made out to be what they really are...a bunch of assholes.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-09-01, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Two faces"
Anthony going over to the table and mentioning the "bribe".. and then watching the looks on his face as he watched Toni dig her own hole, and try to defend her deceit... MADE the show for me.

Go clown! Way to squeeze that juice!

"Oops..." Michael - Love Cruise

moonbaby 15894 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-09-01, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Two faces"
LOL Vamps,I think Jeanette had to have her ribs taped after that! Did you see her holding them?

Nova_Wolf 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-09-01, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nova_Wolf Click to send private message to Nova_Wolf Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Two faces"
Oh that was great!!!!!!
I am so happy she got kicked off, but then it just got better
I dont think I have seen someone lie so much. Telling everyone at loser island that she gave up her place(yeah right). and then acting like Micheal had done something so wrong when she was in on it and has to be the one that filled Andrea in on it.

Anyways proud of ya Micheal you really played the game!!!!
And you sure can squeeze some juice

Nova

northernlights 5046 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Two faces"
>Anthony going over to the table
>and mentioning the "bribe".. and
>then watching the looks on
>his face as he watched
>Toni dig her own hole,
>and try to defend her
>deceit... MADE the show for
>me.

He was positively thrilled with how well he played her. That made me dislike him even more than I already did.

Toni is such a deluded phsyco that she makes Jerri look good. Sure hope that Greg figured her out before he got sucked in too far.

>Go clown! Way to squeeze that
>juice!
>

Anyone think that the clown may have peed in the pool?

lt

PagongRatEater 12927 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Two faces"
I think that Anthony figured that he had already lost so why not stir up some trouble for his own personal amusement. He sure found that whole thing pretty funny. I don't this whole Melissa is two-faced thing though - I think she's played a pretty good game though hats off to Michael. He has been the ZenMaster - not getting kicked off after that whole Jeanette thing was genius. Not enough romantic tension on this show though - bring on Temptation Island!

Ioway 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-10-01, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ioway Click to send private message to Ioway Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Two faces"
HAHA! I didn't think ANYone else would think that. I thought to myself, they have neglected two things to help them win:

1. Don't just squeeze in one place, then squeeze harder and harder. Move up and down the bag because there is diminishing returns when squeezing fruit... and some of the fruit lower in the bag looked unsqueezed.

2. With all that juice running down your front, just "let go" and add some extra volume to the liquid!! HAHAHAH! (Anthony laughter)

PUCKGRL 9 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PUCKGRL Click to send private message to PUCKGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Two faces"

Did anyone notice when Toni was waxing on about how
"the game got messed up...Melissa's back stabbing....
I took Jeanette's place, etc." did anyone catch the quick pan to Ralph? The look on his face was amusing.....he seemed to be saying, "WTF?! Was I on the same boat?" .....I'm waiting for Ralph to spill the beans and explain to all that Toni didn't WANT to be voted off....she didn't ASK to be voted off.....she just wasn't wanted....they kicked her off just like everyone else.....is wasn't a "I did it for Jeanette" thing.

"KISSING?! There's no kissing in
hockey!"

AtlantisMoon 3 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AtlantisMoon Click to send private message to AtlantisMoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Two faces"
Oh yes, I hope Ralph does spill the beans about Tony, he did have that WTF look on his face, hopefully he says something. It was all over anyways when she said, I went in Jeannette's place, oh please, like we are going to believe that? And all those peeps that do believe Tony, God help ya, that is a friend I would not want in my backyard, cause she would cut you off in a split second.........I hope she takes a long look at herself, let the money go to someone sincere and deserving of it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •