The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Questions for sleeeve"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

Vivian 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-09-01, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vivian Click to send private message to Vivian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Questions for sleeeve"
I read all of your hypothesis, but after what i've saw tonight... Well what do you think is gonna happen next?

Because in the preview for the last episode(7) they say that they are going to bring back a third couple in the competition. And the two last couple were Darin-Melissa and Jeanette-Micheal. Who do you think is going to be the third couple?

And now, with all that we've heard in the sixth episode do you still sure that is going to be Toni and Anthony who's gonna win? Because for me the only REALLY two safe people still(this is what I think since the show has start)Darin(or Derran...sorry if I don't spell it correcly TRULLY SORRY) and Tomiko(and not Tomika). I don't know why but they are my two favorite and the most truthful in this game. Also(you're too smart, I need to ask you so much question ^_^) do you think that Darin(or Darren) will switch Melissa for an other girl? And Jeanette switch Micheal for an other guy? So in general my question is "What is your new hypothesis about the winners?"

Well... thank you!

Vivian^-^

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Questions for sleeeve sleeeve 10-10-01 1
   RE: Questions for sleeeve Krisper38 10-10-01 2
       RE: Questions for sleeeve Vivian 10-10-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-10-01, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Questions for sleeeve"
Sorry... I was incredibly tied up today until 6:30 PST (my timezone) and didn't have a chance to get on this board until now.

At this point, I need to vidcap the preview for Ep7, and then take a step back, and see if I can tie everything together.

I should have my theory for you by this weekend (at the latest... hopefully, I'll have it earlier).

Sorry I can't do much better than that, but if you want a spur of the moment fix, here's some early thoughts:

• Darin has a thing for Melissa and will not use the switch card.
  • Jeanette should stick with Mike, but might have her eye on someone from loser island.
  • the gagged competition will determine the final couple
  • Mike will be in the finals
  • Toni will not... her role is to be the Susan Hawk of the jury.
  • Melissa and Darin will not win.
  • Lisa or Tomiko will be the female in the third couple.
  • Mike will not win.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Krisper38 3 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krisper38 Click to send private message to Krisper38 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Questions for sleeeve"
Hi Sleeeve,

You said that Darin and Michael will not win.
They are the last two men...Who then will win?
You don't think it will be Anthony..do you?
How will Toni vote...since she doesn't like
neither Melissa or Jeanette?? Thanks for
your input.

Krisper38@aol.com

Vivian 5 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vivian Click to send private message to Vivian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Questions for sleeeve"
Hi Krisper38,

Well I think that if Toni hates Meli and Jeannette she will vote for the third girl(YES TOMIKO GO TOMIKO...ha ha ha)^_- But IF Anthony wins I will laught a lot. In the last episode when I saw his reaction in from of Toni I was like:"No, he can't?! HA HA HA!" In fact, I was crying!! It was so funny to see Toni!!!

Well
See ya
Vivian
Thank for the anwser Sleeeve...I'm gonna wait for your next hypothesis!!!^-^

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •