The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"uncontrollable Bob cravings"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

anthonyspoetryrots 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-10-01, 03:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anthonyspoetryrots Click to send private message to anthonyspoetryrots Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"uncontrollable Bob cravings"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-01 AT 03:10 AM (EST)

Last night's episode did it... it renewed my unexplained interest in passive-aggressive Bob. Well Bob sure looked confident in his role as the unofficial greeter of Loser Island. And who was it that the audience first saw when the camera panned to what Justin called "entertainment"...it was our BOB!!! Will anyone else confess to a perverse curiosity with bob?
Anthonyspoetryrots

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: uncontrollable Bob cravings anthonyspoetryrots 10-11-01 1
   BOB got ROBBED! Monkeyboy 10-11-01 2
       RE: BOB got ROBBED! anthonyspoetryrots 10-11-01 3
           RE: BOB got ROBBED! dangerkitty 10-11-01 7
               amway salesman? anthonyspoetryrots 10-11-01 11
 RE: uncontrollable Bob cravings ItzLisa 10-11-01 4
   RE: uncontrollable Bob cravings MakeItStop 10-11-01 5
   RE: uncontrollable Bob cravings dangerkitty 10-11-01 6
       RE: uncontrollable Bob cravings ItzLisa 10-11-01 12
   RE: uncontrollable Bob cravings SkyRaider 10-11-01 8
   double edge JFK3674 10-11-01 9
       bob behaved badly anthonyspoetryrots 10-11-01 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-11-01, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anthonyspoetryrots Click to send private message to anthonyspoetryrots Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: uncontrollable Bob cravings"
Questions,observations about Bob to ponder:

What job exactly did Bob give up to follow his heart to the Love Cruise?

Do you think there is a possibility Tony (male) and Bob are an item? I'm not kidding.

Do you get the impression our Bob was an outcast in high school?

Did Gina and Bob get busy?

anthonyspoetryrots

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-11-01, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "BOB got ROBBED!"
Why did he get booted first? He seems like a decent enough guy?
I don't know if his afro drew attention to him, but he seemed like he was harmless enough. Too bad he associated with Gina....twas the kiss of death for him.

No way did Bob touch her....he could do so much better than Gina!

The Kenny G look is in and Bob's got it goin' on!
See Bob! See Bob go! Go Bob Go!

10-11-01, 01:49 AM (EST)
3. "RE: BOB got ROBBED!"
No, Bob doesn't have it"going on", however, our Bob is a unique treasure waiting to be discovered.

For some reason, a vision of Bob drinking a tall glass of Ovaltine while playing game-boy just flashed in front of my eyes. very odd.

anthonyspoetryrots

dangerkitty 1912 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-11-01, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BOB got ROBBED!"
>No, Bob doesn't have it"going on",
>however, our Bob is a
>unique treasure waiting to be
>discovered.
>
Bwahahahahaha!! You are cracking me up!

>For some reason, a vision of
>Bob drinking a tall glass
>of Ovaltine while playing game-boy
>just flashed in front of
>my eyes. very odd.

Was he nekkid?

(No extra charge for that mental picture, folks! )

dangerkitty
Goddess of Words

10-11-01, 11:12 AM (EST)
11. "amway salesman?"
What EXACTLY did Bob do for a living before he joined the love cruise and graced us with his presence? Dying to know....
anthonyspoetryrots

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-11-01, 07:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: uncontrollable Bob cravings"
*Raises hand timidly*

My God, I never thought I'd see anyone on this board who thought the same thing!!! Yes, I am strangely attracted to Bob, and I LOVE the long curly hair (Kenny G my ass!)!!! Very sexy! He has great eyes and a friendly smile - the only reason he got booted off was because he was a gentleman and took care of whiny Gina while she was sick. A bad move on his part, considering the very social politics of the game, but he chose to be a nice guy and make sure she was taken care of. I was all squealy when they showed him again the other night, heee heee heee!!!

MakeItStop 1096 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-11-01, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: uncontrollable Bob cravings"
Yes Lisa, I also thought Bob had a great smile. And he always looks happy. Too bad we didn't get to see more of him. Ooops that didn't come out right.

dangerkitty 1912 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-11-01, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: uncontrollable Bob cravings"
Now hold on there, Itzy, I hate to burst your Bob bubble, but what did this "gentleman" say during the gender-jury deliberations? Something along the lines of "Boot her ass! Oh yeah! I'm all over that, you betcha!" He probably figured he had a better chance of staying on if he looked like a good guy, hanging with her and feeding her dry rolls, than if he abandoned her and trolled around the others as the only single guy. Itzy, you are such a sweetie, always wanting to see the best in people, but I needed to give you a hard dose of reality here. Sorry, hon.

dangerkitty

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-11-01, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: uncontrollable Bob cravings"
>"Boot her ass! Oh yeah! I'm all over that, you betcha"

*** Aaaaallrighty then, DK darlin', very true - point taken. But (POINT COUNTERPOINT TIME, LOL!!!), on the other hand, could be at that point he was just plain sick and tired of taking care of a sick whiner - Gina's personality was probably much more unpleasant when she was sick! Sort of reminds me of someone who, out of guilt, stays and takes care of this truly unpleasant person, but then when he sees a light at the end of the tunnel, just goes for it, LOL!!!! And, to give him credit, there were moments when he said something to the other guys to the effect of "Seriously, she's been sick the whole time". Sounds to me like he was trying to give the guys at least one little sliver of redemption for her by pointing out that she was sick, but basically hated that he got stuck with her himself, LOL!!! I know, I know - it sucks that he did that, but this is GINA we're talkin' 'bout, girlfriend! Can ya honestly blame him? (hee heeeee!!!! )

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-11-01, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: uncontrollable Bob cravings"
<<I am strangely attracted to Bob, and I LOVE the long curly hair !!! Very sexy!>>

Sideshow Bob? Attractive? Sexy?

Wow! And I thought that *I* had a problem with my banana thang!

Neither him nor Adrian must have been able to find a barber on that Loser Island and both lost their combs.....they really looked creepier (if possible) than ever. Adrian looked eerily like Stymie on the Little Rascals with his hair going in all different directions.

I have to agree with the AnthonyRots guy--->

<<For some reason, a vision of Bob drinking a tall glass of Ovaltine while playing game-boy just flashed in front of my eyes. very odd.>>

No one on earth drinks Ovaltine for real, do they? But somehow, yeah, I can see Sideshow Bob drinking it!

Help! Save me! Sideshow Bob is gonna put me in his Ovaltine!

JFK3674 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-11-01, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JFK3674 Click to send private message to JFK3674 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "double edge"
I think Bob had a double edge sword going on though. If he hadnt helped her, the women would have thought him an uncaring jerk and booted him. He took care of her, and he got booted by the women. Being linked w/ Gina was his downfall.

10-11-01, 11:00 AM (EST)
10. "bob behaved badly"
If I remember correctly, during the gender jury, Tomiko mentioned something to the fact he was snotty towards her. Imagine that... it"s as if Odd Bob is paying back the pretty girl (Tomiko) for all the merciless teasing and rejection he suffered in high school (lol)... Oh Bob, I understand that you really thought this was some kind of "Peace Corp" endeavor, and realized your error too late.

anthonyspoetryrots

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •