The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"And the Psycho Chick of the Year award goes to........."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-10-01, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"And the Psycho Chick of the Year award goes to........."
Yes it was a close one friends. The competition was fierce and there were many deserving competitors but in the end we must choose only one and so

2nd Runner Up: BB2 Shannon – Known for using fellow contestants tooth brushes to clean the toilet and living in some dream world were everyone is a coward for doing the smart thing.

1st Runner Up: BB2 NicHole – It was very close between this eye-browed tattooed freak and the winner but having a woe-is-me personality isn’t enough.

AND THE WINNER IS ….drum roll please.

Phony Baloney Toni! Yes folks our own Phony Baloney has taken the honors with last nights horrific performance. Phony Baloney, do you know what a lie is? You say that you hate dishonesty, which means you must hate yourself, since you are the personification of dishonestly. Liar’s Anonymous is looking for a poster child and they want you. You played Mike, Up-Chuck, and Melissa. You are one mean and nasty psycho b!tch and is truly scares me that people like you walk the earth unaware of what a useless pile of flesh you are. One minute you’re hugging Mel the next minute you’re stabbing her in the back for doing nothing more then being honest. Whoops that’s the problem write there isn’t it. A woman pretty, sweeter, and more honest then you

Well congratulations Phony you win the grand prize, which is getting you ever so bug eyed, mug spread all over the nation. I pity the idiot that hooks up with you as he could only look forward to a life of betrayal and humiliation.

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: And the Psycho Chick of the Yea... dangerkitty 10-10-01 1
   RE: And the Psycho Chick of the Yea... AresMars 10-10-01 2
       RE: And the Psycho Chick of the Yea... Goldielocks 10-10-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dangerkitty 1912 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-10-01, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: And the Psycho Chick of the Year award goes to........."
Nice job Ares Mars! (We're almost neighbors, btw, did you know that? I'm down the hill from you in Pacific Beach).

I was fooled by Toni early on, but her true colors showed. Do you think she actually believes her own lies? When she stepped off the boat onto Loser Island and said "I gave up my spot for Jeanette", oh, I wanted to punch her. How nauseating. Gave up her spot????? She was BOOTED, helllooooooo!!!!! And absolutely no self-control, none. I'm embarassed for her sometimes, she is so clueless. But hey, she loves the drama queen role, she proclaimed herself as that from the get-go, so she is making her choice, as far as I can see. I have to wonder what it is like for her now, to watch herself. Does she think she's totally great, or is she ashamed? Hmmmmm....

dangerkitty

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-10-01, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: And the Psycho Chick of the Year award goes to........."
Nice to see a fellow San Diegan on the board. I grew up in Clairemont.

Agree with you 100%. I at first felt sorry for her with the way all the girls the were picking on her and her implants but last night was the last straw for any sympathy I had for her. There is just not a enough vile words to describe this pond scum of a human being. It would be one thing if she was acting this way to win the game but her blow-up last night showed it wasn't a game face she's been showing but her true psycho personality.

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

Goldielocks 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-10-01, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goldielocks Click to send private message to Goldielocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: And the Psycho Chick of the Year award goes to........."
Both of you must be reading my mind. Toni is by far the phoniest (is that even a real word?) on the show. And her sidekick, Andrea, bothers me almost as much as Toni does. She sees herself as the consumate victim in every scenerio. And she makes sure that every scenerio revolves around her. I think that she just wants to be the center of attention at every turn (by her own admission), but eventually (hopefully) someone will call her on her lies. I truly do wonder if she just cannot control her emotions. It is almost like she wants everyone to know her every emotion as soon as she has it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •