The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Love Cruise Chat tonight"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-10-01, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Love Cruise Chat tonight"
Hey guys,

As you know I've been away for a few days and am just getting a chance to look at the boards.

So, I plan on staying in tonight to write the summary for last night's episode.

I see a lot of questions on the board about the show's rules (or lack thereof), the voting, and of course, the bribe.....so, how about a chat tonight. 10:00 eastern time in the LC chat room.

I'll do what I can to answer some of your questions and clear up some of the confusion as to what happened last night (for instance, since me and Darin voted for Toni, and Anthony and Ralph voted for Jeanette, how was it decided that Toni would leave), but of course, I won't be revealing anything regarding how the third couple thing works or what Darin and Jeanette decide to do with their switch cards..you'll just have to wait a week to find out.

Guess who?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Love Cruise Chat tonight SurvivorBlows 10-10-01 1
 RE: Love Cruise Chat tonight theonica 10-10-01 2
   Don't do it Clown! Thrill Seeker 10-10-01 3
       RE: Don't do it Clown! Ioway 10-10-01 7
           RE: Don't do it Clown! KaraokeQueen 10-10-01 11
 RE: Love Cruise Chat tonight melissalynn 10-10-01 4
   RE: Love Cruise Chat tonight shakes the clown 10-10-01 6
       Dude, chill out thecaptain2 10-10-01 10
           RE: Dude, chill out samiam 10-10-01 12
       RE: Love Cruise Chat tonight melissalynn 10-10-01 13
 RE: Love Cruise Chat tonight LadyT 10-10-01 5
 RE: Love Cruise Chat tonight JFK3674 10-10-01 8
   RE: Love Cruise Chat tonight Monkeyboy 10-11-01 14
       RE: Love Cruise Chat tonight supershirll 10-11-01 15
 RE: Love Cruise Chat tonight Circe 10-10-01 9
   Chat transcripts Drive My Car 10-11-01 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-10-01, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Love Cruise Chat tonight"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-01 AT 05:55 PM (EST)

Well, well, looks who's finally showing up...

Ya, the editing for this show really is confusing at times (sorry kidhell, but no explanation on how a 2/2 split vote at a critical time turns into a Toni boot?? -- come on, it's almost like sometimes the editors are trying to steer the viewers into getting SO CONFUSED they don't bother coming back from the next episode.)

Anyways, bumping this back up the list since this board is so active...

-SB

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

theonica 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-10-01, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theonica Click to send private message to theonica Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Love Cruise Chat tonight"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-01 AT 10:18 AM (EST)

..... deleted

Thrill Seeker 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-10-01, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thrill%20Seeker Click to send private message to Thrill%20Seeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Don't do it Clown!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-01 AT 11:57 AM (EST)

Maybe I'll drop into chat tonight if the clown promises to hurt people maliciously.

Ioway 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-10-01, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ioway Click to send private message to Ioway Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Don't do it Clown!"
Personally, I would like to see him hurt someone benevolently..except Anthony. Him I want to hurt maliciously. Very. Maliciously. Nyuk nyuk

KaraokeQueen 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KaraokeQueen Click to send private message to KaraokeQueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Don't do it Clown!"
Normally, I'm a peaceful gal, but I'd really like to rip Anthony to shreds. He has been such a coniving, back-stabbing son of a b*tch since the beginning of the series. I can't wait to hear what you have to say about him Michael. Especially on that lovely little speech he gave you about how you maliciously hurt people. And he thinks his sh*t doesn't stink. "Aspiring Screenwriter" is code for "Unemployed Loser" I should't even get myself started. "Nuff said.

melissalynn 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail melissalynn Click to send private message to melissalynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Love Cruise Chat tonight"
Michael,I met you at Joe's the night of the premiere.I am a friend of one of the cast.First,although you may be a nice person,you seemed very arrogant!Also,I liked Melissa on the show but in person, she was also a bit too arrogant(she looked better on TV)Anyway, what was up with those big pictures of both of you in frames on the stage?That was the epitome of nauseating!!!

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-10-01, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Love Cruise Chat tonight"
First,although you may be
>a nice person,you seemed very
>arrogant!Also,I liked Melissa on the
>show but in person, she
>was also a bit too
>arrogant(she looked better on TV)

...I don't know, but it sounds like someone is a tad full of
shit and has an axe to grind. You might have been able to get away with your generic, unsupported criticism if you didn't also throw in the part about Mel looking better on TV than in person because it wouldn't be an overestimation on my part to say that 99 out of 100 people that meet Mel and then talk to me have all said that its amazing how much better she looks in person. I guess you're just that one person.

Anyway,
>what was up with those
>big pictures of both of
>you in frames on the
>stage?That was the epitome of
>nauseating!!!

..big pictures of both of us on the stage...way to tell the facts to fit your story cause as you know quite well, there were 8 framed pictures on the stage, one of each Chicago cast member...as well as a poster saying to come to Joe's to cheer on your favorite Chicago cast members...that would probably explain why there were pictures of us on the stage...after all, it is a party for Love Cruise.

Lastly, I just want to know one thing, why did you even come to the party? I know from my own experience that if I hate something so much that I find it nauseating, there is a really good chance I just might avoid the whole thing altogether.

Anyway, thanx for the support, and were gonna be back at Joe's for the finale next Tuesday, please make sure to stop by.

Guess who?

thecaptain2 9 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thecaptain2 Click to send private message to thecaptain2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Dude, chill out"
Why are you so defensive?

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Dude, chill out"
Dude, why are YOU still HERE?

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything."

melissalynn 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail melissalynn Click to send private message to melissalynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Love Cruise Chat tonight"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-01 AT 09:09 PM (EST)

First,I didn't say I hated the show..I said you and Melissa were a bit too arrogant.You don't pay attention very well.I love Ralph ,Darrin,Toni and others...I'm sure I will stop by and rest assured I will introduce myself.Second,I hope your little brother hasn't inherited your attitude as my little sister attends DePaul with him!!Just for the record I have no axe to grind,it was just an observance...Furthermore,you are a little defensive for someone who can dish it!!Finally,I did not notice the other pictures as you and Melissas were at the front of the stage!Take care and have a great night!! Melissa... P.s. I came in to Joes to see Toni and Ralph and was wearing a red turtleneck if that helps!!

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Love Cruise Chat tonight"
Good to see you back Shakes. We do need some clarification on a lot of things. And thank you for being so kind as to schedule this AFTER the premiere of the West Wing

GOD BLESS AMERICA

JFK3674 37 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JFK3674 Click to send private message to JFK3674 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Love Cruise Chat tonight"
can someone post the transcripts of the chat tonite for those of us who cant make it?

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-11-01, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Love Cruise Chat tonight"
>can someone post the transcripts of
>the chat tonite for those
>of us who cant make
>it?
JFK and Circe,
I for one am against posting chat transcripts. Chat is
kind of like real conversation and it would be the equivalent
of tape recording conversations of people without their knowledge.
Maybe he could post a summary of what he told people but I think posting actual chat conversations is bad idea in general. Also, a night of chat would equal several dozen pages of text...probably not something you would want to read verbatim.

supershirll 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-11-01, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail supershirll Click to send private message to supershirll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Love Cruise Chat tonight"
You're right Monkeyboy, too many unnecessary side comments. It would be nice to see just the basic questions and answers though. I tried to ask question, but there was too much going on. I have vision problems and cannot chat when the words are flying accross the screen.

Circe 33 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Circe Click to send private message to Circe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Love Cruise Chat tonight"
Ack! I need to get some sleep for a big observation tomorrow in my class. Please post chat scripts! I , too, am a bit confused about last nights ending.

Thanks!!

~~Beware of Greeks bearing gifts~~

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-01, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Chat transcripts"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-01 AT 08:59 AM (EST)

Sorry ya'll, there are no transcripts of a chat conversation, unless someone wanted to take notes on everything that was being said, and that is impossible if there are more then 3 people people chatting ( even then it would be tough)
Maybe someone who was there could answer some questions about what was said, but chat happens so fast with some many people talking, it is really hard to remember everything that everyone said.

oops, edited to ad, if any of you have seen what we call chat transcripts on the Off Topic board, you should know that those are mostly made up for fun with scraps of real conversation thrown in, a playful joke

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •