The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I have new found respect for Anthony after last night........"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

sandsotime 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-10-01, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sandsotime Click to send private message to sandsotime Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I have new found respect for Anthony after last night........"
First of all let me say that this is my first post ever on the RealityTVWorld web site and I guess it is pretty much an admission that I am hooked on reality TV. (I am 7 months pregnant and quite honestly have nothing better to do at night right now) So far this season, Love Cruise is my absolute favorite! I love the fact that Anthony kissed everyone's ass for 2 weeks only to be weeded out by the amount of juice he and Tomika could produce!! Pure genius! I also squealed with delight when Anthony decided to be a ##### starter at the end and rather than trying to be a weasel and hide his involvement, he walked right over to her and did it right in the open! Then anyone within earshot could hear him saying that things were going to explode and he was the instigator of it. He was like the proud parent of a newborn googly eyed monster. So for that alone I think Anthony should get another shot at it, sorry Michael, I won't mind if you win either. Well that is all I have to say at this point but it's to bad more people haven't escaped from reality with this show. I think what really makes this "real" is the fact that next week when it's over, everyone isn't going to shake hands and make up and be friends, these people really despise one another, at least that is the way it seems now.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I have new found respect for An... Monkeyboy 10-11-01 1
 RE: I have new found respect for An... monkemon 10-11-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-11-01, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I have new found respect for Anthony after last night........"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-01 AT 00:31 AM (EST)

Might I heartily welcome you to the boards, Sandsoftime!!! Stick around and explore the baords!

I too finally got a kick out of Anthony last night when he was stirring up trouble. I like how he sat down with the guys and was busting up in anticipation of the impending blow up. When it happened, he giggled like a schoolgirl.
I wouldn't say I have new respect for him, but I did finally see a humorous side to the guy that hadn't reared it's head before.

Edited to fix the typo I had in Sandsoftime's name.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

monkemon 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-11-01, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail monkemon Click to send private message to monkemon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I have new found respect for Anthony after last night........"
i hated anthony from day 1. but his scheme at the end totally changed my mind. PERFECT! it couldnt be scripted better and the fact that he dropped the seriousness and "artsy fartsy" attitude and showed his real face was great. I really wouldnt mind that anthony winning because he was great.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •