The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Does Lovecruise really suck?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

thecaptain2 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-10-01, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thecaptain2 Click to send private message to thecaptain2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Does Lovecruise really suck?"
Is this the most forgettable reality show ever? I say yes. The rules are being made up while we go. It is advertised as a really hot "love" cruise. The only real loving I've seen involves that two-bit skank Toni. That's almost enough to turn a guy gay (see, i.e, Tony).

Did you all check out the "exclusive" pics of the debut event? What are there, like 30 people in the lobby of a movie theatre? I think most of them are getting popcorn during the previews for Rat Race.

Fox has given this show no coverage. It looks like Fox knows the show sucks, but feels like it has to air it anyway. It's almost like that last bowl of stale cheerios. You don't want them, but you eat them just to get them out of the pantry.

I can't even get excited about who wins this stupid thing. Who cares? They'll probably just give one of the losers a switch card to change everything.

Nonetheless, the show has promise. The following changes should help:

1. Have some of the girls kiss.
2. More skanky websites, a la whoisgina.com.
3. More random, arbitrary rule changes during the cruise.
4. Have some of the girls kiss.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Does Lovecruise really suck? NightScribe 10-10-01 1
   very nice thecaptain2 10-10-01 2
 RE: Does Lovecruise really suck? AtlantisMoon 10-10-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-10-01, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Does Lovecruise really suck?"
cap2 -- I noticed you didn't have a sig pic -- ran across this one and thought it was appropriate. Do you like it?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

thecaptain2 9 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thecaptain2 Click to send private message to thecaptain2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "very nice"
Unfortunately I wouldn't know how to put it on my posts. I have only recently learned how to use this "computer." Thanks for the suggestion!

AtlantisMoon 3 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-01, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AtlantisMoon Click to send private message to AtlantisMoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Does Lovecruise really suck?"
the show should really be called Backstabbing skanks and skunks.....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •