The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ahoy there, mateys... time to vote!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-07-01, 02:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ahoy there, mateys... time to vote!!!"
Alright... it's that time again:

1) Vote, by putting the name of the contestants you believe will be removed from the ship in the subject of your message.

2) Put any other predictions (like someone that might be brought back from loser island, or how the switch card will be used) in the body of your message.

3) This is not a discussion thread... please only post if you are voting.

4) Reply to this post, only... try to avoid curvy threads.

Good luck!!!

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Michael and Tomiko Cherberrie 10-07-01 1
 Anthony and Toni VampKira 10-07-01 2
 Toni and Anthony IceCat 10-07-01 3
 Anthony and Toni janisella 10-07-01 4
 Anthony & Toni realitybites 10-07-01 5
   RE: Anthony & Toni Gone. Adrian Ret... Dakota 10-07-01 6
 Ralph and Tomiko realityjunkie 10-07-01 7
 Anthony & Andrea Drive My Car 10-07-01 8
   Ralph and Toni Kramer 10-07-01 9
       Not a Vote Drive My Car 10-07-01 10
 Anthony and Tomiko rameses 10-07-01 11
 RALPH & TOMIKA Outfrontgirl 10-07-01 12
 Anthony and Tomiko LadyT 10-07-01 13
 TOMIKO and ANTHONY Dalton 10-08-01 14
   Ralph and Andrea Monkeyboy 10-08-01 15
 RE: Ahoy there, mateys... time to v... JulieMc 10-08-01 16
 Ralph and Toni JulieMc 10-08-01 17
 Toni and Anthony Jizzy 10-08-01 18
 Ralph and Tomika? George Tirebiter 10-08-01 19
   Darrin/Andrea NightScribe 10-08-01 20
 Andrea and Ralph SlimandSteve 10-08-01 21
 Anthony & Tomiko Circe 10-08-01 22
 Anthony and Andrea I hope! MandyM 10-08-01 23
 Darin and Toni sleeeve 10-08-01 24
 Ralph and Toni Mumbo Jumbo 10-08-01 25
 Toni & Anthony SurvivorBlows 10-08-01 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-07-01, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Michael and Tomiko"
Michael: sorry but your time has come
Tomiko: sorry but your time is long overdue

Cherberrie

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-07-01, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Anthony and Toni"

"No sign of the morning coming...you've been left on your own, like a rainbow in the dark." - Ronnie James Dio

IceCat 16886 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-07-01, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Toni and Anthony"
Toni and Anthony strike up an alliance (they were consoling each other at the end of last episode). They try to get Mikey ousted but overplay their hand with too much hysterical ranting. Chi-Town sends 'em packing.

September 11, 2001

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-07-01, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Anthony and Toni"
I'm at a loss now that my lack of face time idea was ruined last episode.

I think Jeanette is going to come back and help get rid of Anthony and then Michael, Ralph and Darin will vote Toni out.

For some reason, I think the heat will be off Andrea this time.

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-07-01, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Anthony & Toni"
Jeanette is brought back to replace Andrea. Chitown finally gets its fourth and swings the voting its way.

Switch card either not available or not used.

Dakota 5133 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-01, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Anthony & Toni Gone. Adrian Returns to the Flock"
Gotta go with these two. I think Adrian will come back. Michael was quite despondent over Toni's lack of affirmative action with the switcheroo card, thus, Toni's gone and Adrian's back. Anthony gets in someone's face big time. Looks like Michael. Michael may be an asshole clown, but Anthony just has too many issues. Can't deal with that, tattooboy. Bye.

realityjunkie 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-07-01, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityjunkie Click to send private message to realityjunkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Ralph and Tomiko"
I really have no idea other than somehow, Andrea gets switched for Jeanette who partners with Michael in the couples competition for the switch card.

I really think that the amount of face time given to Mike and Anthony since the first episode means that they are in the finals although I can't see how either of them gets there! They also are the only ones who talked about winning the game aka Richard Hatch. Darren (who?) hasn't had any face time at all and there is too much happening in the next episode I think to give him the amount he needs before he gets booted, thus leaving Ralph as the only one to leave. I have no idea what scenero could leave to this but I'm going to go out on a limb and go against everything that my gut is telling me should happen.

Tomiko is the outsider to the Chi-town alliance" so her time has come. Also, I think Toni gets to the finals based on her amount of face time since the first episode.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-01, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Anthony & Andrea"

Because I KNOW!!!!!!

Hi Sleeeve **waves**

EeeBug- winks at Sleeeve cuz he is cute

Kramer 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-07-01, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kramer Click to send private message to Kramer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Ralph and Toni"
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-01 AT 04:29 PM (EST)

Im going out on a limb here, but I think that the girls will initially want to vote for Michael. I think Anthony and Toni get close and Anthony sways Toni to hate Michael. Toni knows that Michael, Ralph, and Melissa are in an alliance (as they told her that they wanted her to be their 4th person last week). So, I think that Michael is going to get very lucky somehow and someone who will use the switch card to save him is going to win the switch card. Thus, the girls will not be able to vote off Michael and instead will target another member of his alliance, Ralph.

I think that Ralph and Michael will convince the other guy (Darrin??? - I dont even remember who the 4th guy left is) to vote off Toni and weaken Anthony's alliance. We will get to see Toni's bug eyes very soon.

So, bye bye Ralph and Toni. Both alliances take a hit.

Kramer

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-01, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Not a Vote"
Welcome back Kramer,
nice to see you around!!!

rameses 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-07-01, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rameses Click to send private message to rameses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Anthony and Tomiko"

Outfrontgirl 5470 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-01, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RALPH & TOMIKA"
I also think Mike and Anthony make it to finals and that Darin has had zip face time. So Ralph out--whether by vote or switch I don't know.

Jeannette comes back as shown in preview with Toni yelling at her. Why is Toni so mad? Maybe her friend Andrea got switched off to bring Jeannette back.

Does anyone know whether someone can only come back if someone gets sent away? Otherwise don't you have an odd number?

Tomiko has no allies that I can tell, whereas Melissa and Toni do. So she's easy to kick out.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-01, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Anthony and Tomiko"

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-08-01, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "TOMIKO and ANTHONY"
I said I would keep voting Lisa til she was gone--Yes.

I also voted for Anthony last week; please let him go soon!!

For some reason Toni has made it clear that She & Andrea are joined at the hip; so I can't see Tomiko and Melissa convincing Andrea to boot Toni.

If the girls get to vote someone BACK to the ship --- it's GREG.

If (Michael) or the guys get to vote someone back it will most likely be GINA because she is sure to go up against Andrea/Toni.

But I don't understand how one guy/one girl can be booted off and one guy or gal "recalled" without there being an UNEVEN amount of more guys than girls or vice versa.

Dalton

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-08-01, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Ralph and Andrea"
Andrea: Because she's annoyed people.
Ralph: Because he's been Shake's sidekick. I just have a feeling Shakes and Anthony make it another week.

JulieMc 23 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-01, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JulieMc Click to send private message to JulieMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ahoy there, mateys... time to vote!!!"

JulieMc 23 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-01, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JulieMc Click to send private message to JulieMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Ralph and Toni"

Jizzy 2053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-08-01, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jizzy Click to send private message to Jizzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Toni and Anthony"

I used to drink down my sorrows, but the damned things learned to swim...

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-08-01, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Ralph and Tomika?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-08-01 AT 02:27 PM (EST)

Mkay, I'd really like to see TattooBoy flushed--but in light of his never-ending face time, I'm afraid he goes far (likewise, the Clown--why else would he make such an ass of himself if he'd been booted when he should've been?) I think Anthony still hasn't alienated ALL the girls, so he's safe. Ralph, on the other hand, is a hyperactive big-mouth. Darren/Darrin/Darin has been UTR so far, but as poorly as this show has been edited, he could go anyway. . . in that case, he's my alternate male.

I do think Jeanette comes back--not for Toni, who does her bug-eyed thing at Jeanette, so either in exchange for Andrea or Tomiko. Whichever one is NOT switched for her is the one who gets the heave-ho. (Guess that makes Andrea my alternate female vote.) Melissa hasn't been seen enough to matter yet.

If there's a switch card used, it'll be to save that damned Chi-town bunch. Maybe with the loozer swap, there won't be one, though?

GT

Edited to say yes--I see that I spelled that poor girl's name wrong! Tomiko, Tomika--what the hell is WRONG with parents these days, anyway?!

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-08-01, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Darrin/Andrea"
Time to get rid of the meek so the competitors can duke it out until the end.

SlimandSteve 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-08-01, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SlimandSteve Click to send private message to SlimandSteve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Andrea and Ralph"

here's to hoping

Circe 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-08-01, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Circe Click to send private message to Circe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Anthony & Tomiko"
Anthony....because he's should have been gone along time ago.
Tomiko.....because she's not in with the other gals

~~Beware of Greeks bearing gifts~~

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-08-01, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Anthony and Andrea I hope!"
Don't sweat the petty things and DO pet the sweaty things.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-08-01, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Darin and Toni"
Michael removes Andrea from the ship and replaces her with Jeanette.

See the rest of my analysis, here:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID19/130.shtml

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Mumbo Jumbo 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-08-01, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mumbo%20Jumbo Click to send private message to Mumbo%20Jumbo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Ralph and Toni"
I can't see Tomika and Toni voting for Darin so I'm going with Ralph, instead. M/R will get rid of Toni and Michael will bring back Jeanett.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-01, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Toni & Anthony"
Ok, maybe it is Darin, but I want Anthony gone I'm pretty sure it's one of those two tonight.

Jeanette looks like a lock to swap with Andrea, therefore Toni goes next

-SB

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •