The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Webby and/or Moderators"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-04-01, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Webby and/or Moderators"
Can you please do me a favor. Can you please tell these people that I am not Mike/Shakes? I am so tired of reading that I am. I would greatly appreciate it, and anyone else that knows me, please tell them that I am not clown material

Thanks

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Webby and/or Moderators PepeLePew13 10-04-01 1
 RE: Webby and/or Moderators Drive My Car 10-04-01 2
 Lady T is not Shakes! AyaK 10-04-01 3
 RE: Webby and/or Moderators SurvivorBlows 10-04-01 4
   RE: Webby and/or Moderators LadyT 10-04-01 5
 Blue Men of the world... unite! sleeeve 10-05-01 6
   How stupid do we look? Thrill Seeker 10-05-01 7
       RE: How stupid do we look? blondejuligirl 10-05-01 8
           RE: How stupid do we look? Thrill Seeker 10-05-01 10
               blondes AyaK 10-05-01 13
           RE: How stupid do we look? Drive My Car 10-05-01 12
               RE: How stupid do we look? Thrill Seeker 10-05-01 14
 RE: Webby and/or Moderators true 10-05-01 9
   And one more point... AyaK 10-05-01 11
       RE: And one more point... Lisapooh 10-05-01 15
           RE: And one more point... LadyT 10-05-01 17
 RE: Webby and/or Moderators Tinkerbell 10-05-01 16
   RE: Webby and/or Moderators LadyT 10-05-01 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 21243 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-01, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Webby and/or Moderators"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-01 AT 07:25 PM (EST)

*tapping feet* hand over the red nose and big floppy shoes, T!

seriously... anyone who honestly believes that LadyT is actually shakes/Michael needs to get a serious whack on the head and their access to TV cut-off from watching too many Jerry Springer shows. LadyT has been around forever and I've seen her in the bar countless number of times (occasionally with shakes there at the same time)...

Give it a rest, you all...

"Permit me to introduce myself. I am Pepe Le Pew, your lover."

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-01, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Webby and/or Moderators"
Nope not Clown material, Hell she isn't even funny.

( heheheeheh *wink* just kidding Trish)

I have talked to her on the telephone and she is definately not Michael.

AyaK 8129 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-01, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Lady T is not Shakes!"
I can unequivocally state that LadyT is not the same person as shakes...

...but she DID write a summary, under the name Irisheyes, for the first episode of Survivor 2, making her one of the illustrious band of summary writers on this site (along with shakes, me, Survivorerist, and Dusty Bottoms ... plus currently-departed members Pendragon and IslandHeat)!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-01, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Webby and/or Moderators"
I am not Mike/Shakes.

Oh you wanted me to tell them *YOUR* not Mike/Shakes...

Ok, let me here by state that Lady T never was, is not, nor every will be Mike/Shakes.

She's much cuter than Shakes -- although Mike (and not Lady T) seems to be the one to have caught Ralph's eye.

-SB

10-04-01, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Webby and/or Moderators"
aww thanks guys. You rule. I am soooo much hotter than the Clown could ever be.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-05-01, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Blue Men of the world... unite!"
Oops... just saw this...

Well... 100% of little blue men agree... Lady T is not Michael from Love Cruise.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Thrill Seeker 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-05-01, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thrill%20Seeker Click to send private message to Thrill%20Seeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "How stupid do we look?"
Shakes, now you've got your friends trying to convice us that you aren't LadyT. The louder you deny it the more obvious it is that LadyT is actually Shakes.
It's been a good joke but maybe you ought to stop promoting yourself with this LadyT name.

blondejuligirl 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-05-01, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blondejuligirl Click to send private message to blondejuligirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: How stupid do we look?"
Wow, thrill seeker...that was kind of a pathetic post, dont you think?

10-05-01, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thrill%20Seeker Click to send private message to Thrill%20Seeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: How stupid do we look?"
(Pssst. Blondejuligirl! See, I was joking around with LadyT. See, I was being sarcastic. See, I was trying to be funny. See, I don't really think LadyT is Michael. See?)

I'm still standing by Daisy-Chains claim that LadyT is Michael.

(See Blondegirl? It's funny!)

10-05-01, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "blondes"
TS, we actually have a different poster named Blondegirl, who posts on Survivor Spoilers....

And hi to Blondejuligirl! Thanks for joining us! You'll soon find out that TS is one of our resident pranksters.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-01, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: How stupid do we look?"
Ummm, let me guess, you're a blond right?

10-05-01, 02:29 PM (EST)
14. "RE: How stupid do we look?"
Drive My Car,
I think that BlondeJuliGirl might actually be Shakes trying to stir up more controversy.
If that blonde woman isn't Shakes, I have the feeling she might have been born in the month of July.

true 9681 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-01, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Webby and/or Moderators"
Lady T is not shakes, not to be confused with notshakes. (who she isn't either) However, she could wind up being shakes sister-in-law, if she does indeed marry his brother, evil Dr. Will.

true

10-05-01, 12:00 PM (EST)
11. "And one more point..."
shakes IS not shakes (I'll leave you all to figure that one out).

Lisapooh 12661 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-01, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: And one more point..."
Oh I have so missed you guys!

I know for a fact that Lady T is not shakes, but she is one innately hot little vixen.

10-05-01, 06:46 PM (EST)
17. "RE: And one more point..."
I have missed you my innately hot friend too!
Stick around, please?

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Tinkerbell 1587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-05-01, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinkerbell Click to send private message to Tinkerbell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Webby and/or Moderators"
LadyT is not shakes! I know this because...well...because I just do! Us pixies are very smart you know!

Tinkerbell--who is also not shakes, LadyT, or anyone else for that matter...it would confuse me too much to have multiple ID's!

10-05-01, 06:48 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Webby and/or Moderators"
LMAO Tink, me too on the multiple IDS
I can't even figure out how to write in bold, much less figure out multiple IDS

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •