The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Michael..too cocky too soon?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

LBIslander 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-02-01, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LBIslander Click to send private message to LBIslander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Michael..too cocky too soon?"
Looks like he loses alot of ground next Ep. What do you think his downfall might be?

Does Mike show his hand to the wrong person..and if so.. who?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Michael..too cocky too soon? VampKira 10-02-01 1
 RE: Michael..too cocky too soon? Merrick 10-02-01 2
   RE: Michael..too cocky too soon? sleeeve 10-03-01 4
   RE: Michael..too cocky too soon? nottie 10-03-01 5
 RE: Michael..too cocky too soon? Nova_Wolf 10-02-01 3
 RE: Michael..too cocky too soon? MicowOverboard 10-03-01 6
   RE: Michael..too cocky too soon? managerr 10-03-01 7
       RE: Michael..too cocky too soon? indentureman 10-03-01 9
           RE: Michael..too cocky too soon? Lurking 10-03-01 10
 RE: Michael..too cocky too soon? SurvivorBlows 10-03-01 8
   true identity revealed anthonyspoetryrots 10-04-01 14
       RE: troll identity revealed desert_rhino 10-04-01 15
       RE: true identity revealed DaisyJLC 10-04-01 17
       RE: true identity revealed VampKira 10-04-01 18
           RE: true identity revealed Drive My Car 10-04-01 19
 RE: Michael..too cocky too soon? mavsfan 10-04-01 11
   One other possibility... sleeeve 10-04-01 12
       RE: I think your reaching... mavsfan 10-04-01 13
           RE: I think your reaching... Drive My Car 10-04-01 16
               here's what I suspect mavsfan 10-04-01 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-02-01, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Michael..too cocky too soon?"
IF the clown made a mistake, perhaps it was in telling Melissa that he was just playing Lisa to get her to vote with him... and maybe Melissa told the rest of the girls, and it pissed them off.. *shrugs*

"The trick is to keep breathing...." - Garbage

Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Merrick 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-02-01, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Merrick Click to send private message to Merrick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Michael..too cocky too soon?"
He showed his ass way too soon. He shouldn't trust anyone yet. Look where it got him with Lisa. Stabbed in the back. He also told his roomie that he was just playing Lisa when he kissed her. The girls won't like that.

He gets slammed in Episode 5 by alot of people according to how the previews were edited. But he is also showed calling someone back to the boat. That clip has been showed every week. When we will see it in the actual episode is questionable.

I personally expect him to go at least two more episodes.

Merrick

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-03-01, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Michael..too cocky too soon?"
>He showed his ass way too
>soon. He shouldn't trust
>anyone yet.

Disagree... all of the winners of these shows have alliances that they forged early on... the big problem is that the producers chose to show his ass way too soon... that doesn't bode well for his future...

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

nottie 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-03-01, 03:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nottie Click to send private message to nottie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Michael..too cocky too soon?"
Totally agree. His fat arrogant ass got him in trouble. The Chess Master blew it big time. Thought he had it in the bag, and it looks like it will come back to bite him in the butt. Arrogance will get you ever time. The Art of War: Never underestimate your enemy. And, never OVERESTIMATE yourself! You did Michael, and it cost ya.

Better luck next time.

And I don't want to see this goof on Rosie. I'd rather see Laura out there doing the Salsa!

Nova_Wolf 24 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-01, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nova_Wolf Click to send private message to Nova_Wolf Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Michael..too cocky too soon?"
Mikey, Mikey, Mikey, How could you think you were in so tight

Nova

MicowOverboard 19 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-01, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MicowOverboard Click to send private message to MicowOverboard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Michael..too cocky too soon?"
Did Michael tell Toni about his alliance? I had the impression that he was trying to get her in with him. If so, that was a huge mistake. She is more loyal to Andrea than anyone else, so if she knew about an alliance that would not include Andrea, no way would she go along with it. Maybe Toni started rallying the troops behind her. Michael is acting like a pig. I think he's been rejected by women so many times that he hates them all. This show appears to be more about men v. women than creating a love connection. Those girls better band together and get an alliance going.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-03-01, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Michael..too cocky too soon?"
Look at the previews guys, when Toni is mad at Michael next turn, it seems like he is already coming from a position of power. My guess is that he wins the Switch Card or whatever the contest is next turn--which is actually critical because if he can get another woman on his side, he'll have 4/6 remaining members of Chilltown.

I dont' know what has been going on in Michael's head strategically though. How would kissing Lisa help "influence" her over to your side? I can't also believe that he would be such a bad judge of character as to trust her *knowing* that she was conniving. Even Ralph had her pegged.

indentureman 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-01, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indentureman Click to send private message to indentureman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Michael..too cocky too soon?"
Michael the cocksure clown... looking kinda shaky for him... hope his courtroom strategy is better than his reality game strategy...then again, maybe that's why he needs the prize $$$ ???

Lurking 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-03-01, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lurking Click to send private message to Lurking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Michael..too cocky too soon?"
Indeed, it's looking shaky for him.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-03-01, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Michael..too cocky too soon?"
Ya, sure he probably blew it too soon... but hey, anyone here has known for a long time that Mike has a big head.

I think the funniest thing was Melissa. Now, I like Melissa, I think she's very cute, even with that whole "I got a boyfriend thing" (which they've never come back to, but I suspect is part of the reason she's in this alliance -- 1) she's not looking for a love match, 2) who better to team up with than the LEAST ROMANTICALLY THREATENING guy on the ship, Mike.)

But the scene neasr he end of Ep4 with Mike, Ralph, Melissa and Lisa -- where Lisa comes in trying to save her butt and Mike basically tells Melissa to shut-up, he doesn't have any problems with Lisa <hint-hint-poke-poke> is priceless. Melissa looks to have this classic confused lost puppy look on her face (I'd call it the dumb blonde look, but I don't think Melissa is a dunb blonde.)

Could that have been more awkward?

-SB

anthonyspoetryrots 12 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-01, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anthonyspoetryrots Click to send private message to anthonyspoetryrots Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "true identity revealed"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-01 AT 08:42 AM (EST)

NO, I don't remember that scene at all. What I remember is Melissa somewhat disgusted with Micheal for not callng Lisa on her ridiculous antics, right then and there. Nice job trying to deflect the real idiot in this scene, namely Micheal. So, Survivor Blows, Shakes the Clown,or whoever you are (I think we all know Micheal is posting here under a 3 or 4 aliases), stop thinking you are so clever.

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-01, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: troll identity revealed"
What's with all the obvious Trolls?

-- JV

"What rage for fame attends both great and small!
Better be damned than mentioned not at all." --John Wolcot (1738–1819)

DaisyJLC 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-01, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaisyJLC Click to send private message to DaisyJLC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: true identity revealed"
I totally agree!!!!!!! I think Michael is using a few different screen names to get people to talk about him -- he's even tyring to get himself on Rosie!!!!!!! What he clearly doesn't understand is that he has neither the looks or the character to get his 15 minutes of fame... No one likes a sneaky witch like Mike - he's so feminine too!!!!!!!!!! Do you think any other guys care this much - would take as much time as Mike does on this website???? And he's a lawyer too!!!!!!!!!! Must not be doing too well and I CAN SEE WHY!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stand him and wish the producers would focus on those who are A LOT MORE INTERESTING!!!!!!!! No could POSSIBLY be sexually attracted to Mike!!!!!!!!!! He is an embarassment to himself!!!!!!!

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-04-01, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: true identity revealed"
>>Nice job trying to deflect the real idiot in this scene, namely Micheal. So, Survivor Blows, Shakes the Clown,or whoever you are (I think we all know Micheal is posting here under a 3 or 4 aliases), stop thinking you are so clever.<<

Wow! I dunno weather to laugh.. or shake my head..

I'm slick shakes , yes I'm the real shakes all you other slick shakes are just imitating.. So won't the real slick shakes please stand up.. please stand up... please stand up. LMAO!

"I watched the world float to the dark side of the moon.. I feel there's nothing I can do.. yeah." - Kryptonite

Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-01, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: true identity revealed"
I guess you decided to Laugh Kira.

And *I* am the real Shakes! Not You !
Why else would I have started the We Love Shakes Fan Club? ( way back in April btw)
Yes I admit it, you all caught me.

Yabba Dabba Doo

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-04-01, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Michael..too cocky too soon?"
Don't count the clown out just yet.

It certainly looks like he's in trouble next episode, and I certainly think he showed his hand too soon, but the people he's shown having issues with are not part of his chicago pals.

I know during last seasons SURVIVOR II on the spoiler boards the clown made a few comments such as "I'm going to pick up a girl from the airport". - in hindsight it may well be a former LC contestant that he remained close to. It seems like he may even have mentioned she came from Dallas - although my memory may be playing tricks on me and I don't care enough to try and find the quotes. I also don't remember if he said he met her on a cruise or not. I suspect if anyone cared to review his past posts we could deduce how far he goes in the show, but I don't have anywhere near that level of interest in matter.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-04-01, 02:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "One other possibility..."
>the clown made a few
>comments such as "I'm going
>to pick up a girl
>from the airport". - in
>hindsight it may well be
>a former LC contestant that
>he remained close to.
>It seems like he may
>even have mentioned she came
>from Dallas

This might be a spoiler, but I feel obligated to point out that it's just as likely (in fact... probably even more likely) that Michael has friends outside of those that he met on Love Cruise...

I know it's hard to believe, but it might be true .

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

10-04-01, 03:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I think your reaching..."
I'll give your point the benefit of the doubt and assume Michael's pool of friends actually extend beyond his fellow LC contestants, but I think your staining the bounds of credibility when you ask me to believe he actually has friends that would go to the effort of getting on a plane and flying to meet him.
Having said that, I brought up the LC friendship angle for two reasons:

1) His stated purpose for becoming a high profile member of the SB community was to PROMOTE himself and LC. I suspect the desire to tell his little secret led him to give us little hints about how he did in the show.

2) If he really did mention that his friend was from Dallas (again this may be a faulty memory), then I think it's interesting that Lisa (girl voted off tuesday)was from Dallas.

The point being that he's still friends with the folks from LC then the blow-up they've teased us with may well be a tempest in a tea pot.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-01, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I think your reaching..."

Shakes did mention in the Bar that he and Lisa were friends, she
was in Chicago they met for dinner. I don't think he said her name, but it was a femaole LC contestant from Dallas.
Why is that a spoiler if they are friends now? The show ended long ago.

10-04-01, 11:08 PM (EST)
20. "here's what I suspect"
When Lisa left I had the following impressions:

1) She felt betrayed by Michael (especially in after the incident in the cabin with Melissa.

2) She has a thing for Anthony not Michael.

If she has made trips to Chicago to visit him, (and I got the general impression it was more than just a "friend visit") then I think Michael ends up with a chance to redeem himself with her.

We know Michael is calling someone back to the boat. We don't yet know who he's calling back to the boat, but whoever it is has to feel some level of loyalty to him. Since I think he rehabilitates his image with Lisa, I think she is the one that gets called back to the ship. It also looks to me like the vote to kick someone off the boat has to be unanimous, so having Lisa's in debt to him dramatically improves his chances of winning the whole thing.

In short, I think the clown is still pulling the strings, regardless of what the previews showed.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •