The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Toni, take your own advice..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-03-01, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Toni, take your own advice..."
While you're in a position of power you're quick to mention that it's "only a game", yet that doesn't stop you from balling out your eyes every time someone gets ejected. (After knowing them for what 4-5 days?) And next episode it looks like you're going to go crazy yelling at people.

Chill girl and take your own advice. Or is it "only a game" when you're in control?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Toni, take your own advice... MicowOverboard 10-03-01 1
 RE: Toni, take your own advice... desert_rhino 10-03-01 2
   RE: Toni, take your own advice... Thrill Seeker 10-03-01 3
 RE: Toni, take your own advice... nottie 10-03-01 4
   RE: Toni, take your own advice... Ioway 10-03-01 5
       RE: Toni, take your own advice... Outfrontgirl 10-03-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MicowOverboard 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-03-01, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MicowOverboard Click to send private message to MicowOverboard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Toni, take your own advice..."
I was thinking of this last night. Wonder if she will be so "sportsmanlike" when she or one of her buddies gets ousted? Toni reminds me so much of Nicole from Big Brother, crying her eyes out each time someone goes (Adrian, for instance, who won her the switch card and whom she could have saved), and telling everyone she loves them. Actually Toni is the ORIGINAL Nicole (crying, lying, manipulative b*tch), as her antics took place before Nicole's in real time.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-03-01, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Toni, take your own advice..."
>yet that doesn't stop you
>from balling out your eyes
>every time someone gets ejected.

LOL. I'm pretty sure you meant to say "bawling." Then again, I could be wrong, but that sounds pretty technically challenging. It could explain the bulging eye thing, though...

<grin>

-- JV

"What rage for fame attends both great and small!
Better be damned than mentioned not at all." --John Wolcot (1738–1819)

Thrill Seeker 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-03-01, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thrill%20Seeker Click to send private message to Thrill%20Seeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Toni, take your own advice..."
I think we know where the Desert Rhino's mind is. It sure isn't on winning the $200,000. Maybe we have no idea about the extent of the eyeballs-popping-out?

nottie 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-03-01, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nottie Click to send private message to nottie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Toni, take your own advice..."
Toni is a freak of nature (and otherwise).

Ok I guess that makes her just a freak.

All the guys go ga ga over her because she's got those monster boobs. Well guess what...her eyes can get almost as big. Now that's freak'n scary.

Wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole.

This woman should join the circus.

I bet she's trying to show how good of an actor she is for her post-show 'career' in Hollywood. Not gonna happen sweetie.

Better go get some meds for that manic depressive condition you seem to have.

Ioway 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-03-01, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ioway Click to send private message to Ioway Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Toni, take your own advice..."
I thought Toni was all right before last night.

That was just COLD what she did to Adrian.

I understand the Chi-town 4 have their strategy going. Fine. But Tomi could have saved Adrian who WON her that card.

She couldn't dump Michael or the Loud guy (whathisname) because they were part of the strategy with Toni and Melissa.

She could have dumped Anthony (who she SHOULD have dumped if she really was down with Michael's strategy), or Darin (who was totally out of the picture, and rather a nonentity).

She could have saved Adrian, dumped Anthony (maybe Darin) and saved Adrian. Then she would have remained true to BOTH her little strategic Chi-cell AND Adrian her partner who helped her win that card.

But NOOOOOOOOO.. what a snake. I don't like her anymore and will no longer defend ol' crocodile tears Toni.

Hengruh

Outfrontgirl 5470 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-03-01, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Toni, take your own advice..."
I agree Ioway,
What kind of alliance is the Chi4 if Mike says flat out to Leasta that he wants Anthony out--as the main threat--yet neither of his supposed female allies, Toni (I know, a late addition) or Melissa, are voting against Anthony. Instead the choice comes down to Adrian or Ralph?

Seems like this show is creating two groups with loyalties, the Guys and the Girls, and any attempt to ally with the other gender in a strategic way gets you the boot. Must be the "couples" factor to the game--how ironic as it turns out.

Anyway, I completely agree Toni blew it by not showing loyalty to Adrian. Every single person would have understood that she owed him because only luck of the draw gave her the Switch card and not him.

She could have offed Anthony with Lisa, pretended it was out of respect of their "connection," and left Adrian as the next easy boot--taking the men down to Darin, Mike, and Ralph and putting the switch card odds in Mike/Ralph's favor. (I'm not saying she had to BE loyal to Adrian, only ACT loyal on that one occasion to show she had the right stuff as opposed to stuffing.)

Further, these girls don't even have the guts to announce their votes to each other, but put them in a hat as if that somehow makes them secret (maybe they disguise their handwriting?). Come on, girls, with only 5 of you does anyone really not know who voted for whom?

At least the men have a real jury discussion. Anthony=wimp of BB2 Bunky proportions, BTW. Why should he not vote to keep Leasta, since the vote split doesn't matter and he's outnumbered? Now he lost Leasta's vote if he should possibly make it to the final jury!

These people either play like idiots or overly-cocky puppetmasters... The only one I "like" at all is Darin--the only real face time he's had is shots showing that he's cute--well, I think he's cute--and he hasn't yet SAID enough for me to get down on him. I'm sure his time will come soon though!

Michael was doing great until he let down his lovable schlub facade a little too much last episode. I am rooting for him to make it farther, so I hope Melissa doesn't work her pouty lips into a pouty little "Off with him" spiel--not valuing, in her overvaluation of her "hotness," that he's given her a ticket to the end if she zips it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •