The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Oh my God, Chilltown has jumped networks and is back! 8-)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-01, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Oh my God, Chilltown has jumped networks and is back! 8-)"
...only this time it's the "hip" spelling without the double L's.

Shakes man, how could you. Who would have known that Michael's dream final couple is himself and Ralph?

-SB

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Oh my God, Chilltown has jumped... VampKira 10-02-01 1
 RE: Oh my God, Chilltown has jumped... JulieMc 10-02-01 2
 His Jammin' Jammies Made Him Do It! IceCat 10-02-01 3
   RE: His Jammin' Jammies Made Him Do... SurvivorBlows 10-02-01 4
   RE: His Jammin' Jammies Made Him Do... SurvivorBlows 10-02-01 5
       Chi-Town Conspiracy Monkeyboy 10-02-01 6
           RE: Chi-Town Conspiracy moonbaby 10-02-01 7
           RE: Chi-Town Conspiracy SurvivorBlows 10-02-01 9
               RE: Chi-Town Conspiracy supershirll 10-03-01 10
           RE: Chi-Town Conspiracy blondejuligirl 10-03-01 12
       RE: His Jammin' Jammies Made Him Do... true 10-02-01 8
           RE: His Jammin' Jammies Made Him Do... VampKira 10-03-01 11
 RE: Oh my God, Chilltown has jumped... MicowOverboard 10-03-01 13
   RE: Oh my God, Chilltown has jumped... managerr 10-03-01 14
       RE: Oh my God, Chilltown has jumped... MicowOverboard 10-03-01 15
 RE: Oh my God, Chilltown has jumped... Loree 10-03-01 16
 RE: Oh my God, Chilltown has jumped... Circe 10-03-01 17
   RE: Oh my God, Chilltown has jumped... Drive My Car 10-03-01 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-02-01, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Oh my God, Chilltown has jumped networks and is back! 8-)"
LMAO!!! Chi-Town!! ROTF!! Oh, clown!!!

"The trick is to keep breathing...." - Garbage

Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JulieMc 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-02-01, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JulieMc Click to send private message to JulieMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Oh my God, Chilltown has jumped networks and is back! 8-)"
Ah Michael and Ralph....we there is that bi-action "thecaptain" was asking about in another thread! LOL Just kidding, we all know what big studs they are...lmao *wink wink*

IceCat 16886 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-01, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "His Jammin' Jammies Made Him Do It!"
When you wear some red satin pimp PJs...

You're bound to start some sort of chill town thang...

September 11, 2001

10-02-01, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: His Jammin' Jammies Made Him Do It!"
Say, didn't we see Mike in Will's shorts a couple of nights (woops, I mean episodes) ago???

Take your mind out of the gutter Captain, you know I meant WEARING Will's shorts.

...and Ralph totally is Boogie.

-SB

10-02-01, 10:57 PM (EST)
5. "RE: His Jammin' Jammies Made Him Do It!"
>When you wear some red satin
>pimp PJs...
>
>You're bound to start some sort
>of chill town thang...
>
>

September 11, [BR>>2001

Ya, but the important question is "Is it 'ON'?"

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-02-01, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Chi-Town Conspiracy"
Why are there 4 people from Chicago on this show?
Obviously, they had a silent alliance as they walked onto the ship. I'm disappointed in FOX....they really should have mixed up people from other citys and states. You've never seen 2 people on Survivor from the same city.

I'm also really disappoiunted with Shakes; he actually said the line "It's all good!" Man...do I hate that!

moonbaby 15894 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-01, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Chi-Town Conspiracy"
Ditto, Monkey. That "it's all good" thing is such a LOAD, or maybe I am drawing on too many personal experiences where it was NOT all GOOD, heh. Btw, missing you big-time in the bar. Dew drop inn, the rafters are such a big empty space without you, and that, sweet monkey, is NOT at all good !!

10-02-01, 11:58 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Chi-Town Conspiracy"
Actually, I believe 7 members of the cast are from Chicago...

-SB

supershirll 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-03-01, 02:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail supershirll Click to send private message to supershirll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Chi-Town Conspiracy"
Rumor in Chicago is that Ralph and Jeanette went to high school together. What, there aren't enough singles in the US?

blondejuligirl 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-03-01, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blondejuligirl Click to send private message to blondejuligirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Chi-Town Conspiracy"
Hey...from what I know, there are more than 4 people from Chicago on the ship. What I originally heard was 8...but I can only figure out six. Mike, Ralph, Jeanette, Melissa, Toni and Tony. There might be more. Anyone know??

true 9681 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-01, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: His Jammin' Jammies Made Him Do It!"
LMAO! Webby, you are killing me. And, if I hear "keeping it real" one more time! ACK!

true

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-03-01, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: His Jammin' Jammies Made Him Do It!"
ROTF @ jammin jammies!!! (pardon me, but do you have any Grey Poupon?)

"Livin' and lovin', lovin' and livin'... it's all good." Will Smith

"The trick is to keep breathing...." - Garbage

Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska!

MicowOverboard 19 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-01, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MicowOverboard Click to send private message to MicowOverboard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Oh my God, Chilltown has jumped networks and is back! 8-)"
I love this show, but everything about it is stupid. Half the people from one city in the U.S.? One of them an obvious 'net nerd? Holding up airing of the show for a year? Fox must have been desperate for something to show us.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-03-01, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Oh my God, Chilltown has jumped networks and is back! 8-)"
*shrug* Like Survivor, they had open casting calls in a few cities, one of which was Chicago. Unlike Survivor, no one in their right mind would drive a long way to be on this show, so naturally I'm guessing that 99% of the people that auditioned from Chicago were actually from Chicago. Not a big pool of people to select from.

MicowOverboard 19 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-01, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MicowOverboard Click to send private message to MicowOverboard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Oh my God, Chilltown has jumped networks and is back! 8-)"
And I guess schoolmates Ralph and Jeanette skipped along together to the casting call, separating just outside the doors and pretending not to know each other once they got inside. Makes sense, but it's still stupid of Fox.

Loree 8182 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-01, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Oh my God, Chilltown has jumped networks and is back! 8-)"
ROTFLMAO!~!~!

I burst a gut when I heard the Chi-Town tag. I thought I was watching BB2 on water. And Michael & Ralph as the next couple? Very Very Interesting....

Circe 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-03-01, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Circe Click to send private message to Circe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Oh my God, Chilltown has jumped networks and is back! 8-)"
LOL! When I saw Chi-town on the screen I was on the floor. I bet Shakes has to really hold his tounge (or fingers) when typing the BB summaries. Imagine Mike "Shakes" and Mike "Boogie" have something in common after all. I'd stop watching LC when Shakes to starts rap!

Tomika has picked up on this Chicago thing...She said "I keeping hearing :Chicago: " to Adrian on the last ep.

~~Beware of Greeks bearing gifts~~

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-01, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Oh my God, Chilltown has jumped networks and is back! 8-)"
Shakes is gonna RAP????
OMG <click> LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

W.L.S.F.C.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •