The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hey Chessmaster!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-01-01, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hey Chessmaster!"
OMG! This was the best Ep. yet! Shakes... I have to tell you, you're my "Nick" *giggle* You're staying out of the personal controversy. Getting the face time, but more behind the scenes than in front of the camera. (did that makes sense?) (so far.. but the preview... hmmmmm), and when all the women ran up to you, I jumped up off the couch and cheered like I was at a football game!!! (while Mr. Vamps shook his head.. ) And while I'm here... That Lisa needs smacked upside her head. What she did to poor Toni and Greg.. Grrrrrr. Looks like you may rip her a new one next week... I hope you do!

Go clown!

"The trick is to keep breathing...." - Garbage

Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hey Chessmaster! JulieMc 10-01-01 1
 RE: Hey Chessmaster! Circe 10-01-01 2
 RE: Hey Chessmaster! Freebird 10-02-01 3
 RE: Hey Chessmaster! northernlights 10-02-01 4
 Cheer Squad Drive My Car 10-02-01 5
   Sis Boom Bah! VampKira 10-02-01 6
       RE: Sis Boom Bah! Drive My Car 10-02-01 7
           RE: What a Revolting Display of "Cl... Dalton 10-02-01 8
               RE: What a Revolting Display of "Cl... nottie 10-03-01 11
 RE: Hey Chessmaster! true 10-02-01 9
 RE: Hey Chessmaster! MDSkinner 10-02-01 10
 RE: Hey Chessmaster! ItzLisa 10-03-01 12
   The Kiss of Death! IceCat 10-03-01 13
       RE: The Kiss of Death! VampKira 10-03-01 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JulieMc 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-01-01, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JulieMc Click to send private message to JulieMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hey Chessmaster!"
Whooo hoooo!!! Loved it when all the girls ran up to Mike;) "its about friggen time!" lol
Totally shocked they voted Greg off though. Way to go Lisa, ya jerk. LOL
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Circe 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-01-01, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Circe Click to send private message to Circe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hey Chessmaster!"
<< and when all the women ran up to you, I jumped up off the couch and cheered like I was at a football game!!>>

Looks like you and I can form a cheerleading squad! I was jumping for joy on that one!

~~Beware of Greeks bearing gifts~~

Freebird 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-02-01, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Freebird Click to send private message to Freebird Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hey Chessmaster!"
We have the WLSFC, But I've got to say, I am a #1 fan in the WL"M"FC.

northernlights 5046 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-01, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hey Chessmaster!"
Have to agree with Vamps. Shakes is playing the game the best and seems to be the nicest person there. Who would have thought?

and when
>all the women ran up
>to you, I jumped up
>off the couch and cheered
>like I was at a
>football game!!! (while Mr. Vamps
>shook his head.. )

LOL Mr. Lights was doing the same thing when I was cheering for Shakes!

And
>while I'm here... That Lisa
>needs smacked upside her head.
>What she did to poor
>Toni and Greg..

She was positively evil during this episode - maybe it was just editing but like Scari, you can't edit what isn't there.

Grrrrrr. Looks
>like you may rip her
>a new one next week...
>I hope you do!

Me too!

Shakes, I am really beginning to think that you could win this thing. I'm thinking Mike & Melissa to the end!

lt

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-01, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Cheer Squad"
Jumping up and down, clapping like a maniac.
Did you see how he smiled??
Oh I hate to say it, Mike is Adorable!!!

10-02-01, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Sis Boom Bah!"
You hate to say it?? LOL! Then I will.. I've gots me a crush on that there clown!! LMAO!

*smacks the clown.. but differently now somehow...* ROFL!!!!

"The trick is to keep breathing...." - Garbage

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-01, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sis Boom Bah!"
>>*smacks the clown.. but differently now somehow...*

If you really loved him... You make him beg first

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-02-01, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What a Revolting Display of "Clown Lovers" this is....."
LMAO....Yeah, don't faint girls but -- ME TOO!!!

That rotten, no good, devious, wicked Bozo has managed to pull it off!!! SO FAR.

When I think that I actually fell for his line of BS....No girl even "picks me" in the first show; I'm a total "loser" in the second show; I'll probably never make it past the 3rd episode...so you better watch closely to even see me at all!!!

Oh you mean Clown --- why didn't I figure out we were talking in "opposite speak"???

And I sat here last night watching LC while trying like hell NOT TO POST on this Board: "The only woman more pround of Michael than Dalton is right now --- has got to be his MOTHER!"

And dang it all...the first thing I posted about the contestants was that I thought MELISSA was the "hidden treasure" on that boat!! And who does Michael pick? Melissa, of course!!

Now Shakes, do us all a huge favor --- DON'T SCREW UP!!!

Dalton

nottie 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-03-01, 04:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nottie Click to send private message to nottie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What a Revolting Display of "Clown Lovers" this is....."
Well, it looks like he did screw up. Arrogant ass started strutting around a little bit too soon. "I own this boat" ... we'll see what Melissa thinks about that now that you basically told her that you are using her just like you used Lisa. Women really go for that!

-Moron. You deserve to lose.

true 9681 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-01, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Hey Chessmaster!"
>>>>and when all the women ran up to you, I jumped up off the couch and cheered like I was at a football game!!!

Absolutely the best, and funniest, part of the show! I'm afraid I wouldn't like this show, at all, if it weren't for Michael!!

Woo Hoo!

true

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-02-01, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Hey Chessmaster!"
I must admit that I was rooting for the clown as well, and was pumped both when all the girls flocked as well as when he won immunity(or whatever it is that Love Cruise has).

Shakes owns this game. There is no question that he is in complete control right now, and I freakin love it.

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-03-01, 06:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Hey Chessmaster!"
How proud are we of our Clownie!!! My my my, Shakes! Aren't you just cut out for this "Reality-TV-flying-under-the-radar-strategizing-against-the-others" kinda stuff!!! Aaaaaalll the babes are flockin' to our Shakes!

And how happy am I that with one little smooch, you sent whiny Lisa into such a tailspin that she annoyed everyone else to the point where she got her a.ss voted off??? Love it! Man, between her and Gina, I hope there's a lot of cheese to go with the whine on Loser Island!

IceCat 16886 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-01, 06:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "The Kiss of Death!"
Maybe we should call Shakes 'Georgie-Porgie'!

September 11, 2001

10-03-01, 01:04 PM (EST)
14. "RE: The Kiss of Death!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-01 AT 01:05 PM (EST)

ROFL, Ice!!..... "kissed the girls and made them cry!"

I STILL think he is The Chessmaster.. no matter what anyone else says...

*smacks the clown for shits and giggles!*

"I watched the world float to the dark
Side of the moon,I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah."

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •