The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode Four Preview (with pictures)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-02-01, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode Four Preview (with pictures)"
Announcer: Next, on the Love Cruise...
Michael: I think I'm becoming kind of the chessmaster on board.
Lisa: I just kissed two guys... It's just everything that I didn't want to happen is happening.
Justin: Describe who is sexy to you.
Female Voice: You will not destroy me.
Lisa: I'm being told not to trust you.
Michael: Alright, I don't have talks like this. I'm outta here.
<Lisa doubles over laughing.>

01:
02:
03:
04:
05:
06:
07:
08:
09:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Analysis sleeeve 10-02-01 1
   RE: Analysis runawaymt 10-02-01 2
       RE: Analysis sleeeve 10-02-01 3
   RE: Analysis true 10-02-01 4
       RE: Analysis JulieMc 10-02-01 12
   RE: Analysis realityjunkie 10-02-01 5
   Oooh, sleeevie--I think you did goo... George Tirebiter 10-02-01 6
       RE: Oooh, sleeevie--I think you did... managerr 10-02-01 7
   RE: Analysis SurvivorBlows 10-02-01 8
       RE: Analysis sleeeve 10-02-01 11
           RE: Analysis SurvivorBlows 10-02-01 13
   RE: Analysis rubchicken 10-02-01 10
   You Moron!!! sleeeve 10-03-01 14
 RE: Episode Four Preview (with pict... Dalton 10-02-01 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-02-01, 02:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Analysis"
***Please note: I don't want to add a million pictures to this thread, but I will often refer to another preview, and I mean the one that can be found, here:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID19/69.shtml

Okay... first of all, I think that they're only showing the next episode in the previews, now... they specifically said "next, on...", and in the other preview they said "Coming up, on..." (in the preview for Ep3, the also said "next, on..." and all of the scenes in that preview appeared in Ep3)... so I think we're safe, now.

Based on the fact that there was no preview for the Toni eye-popping moment, and since Jeanette was booted, Toni is safe, until Jeanette returns to argue with her.

Additionally, there is no preview hinting at Mike's "you wanna come back from the island" phone call, so I think that he's safe, too (despite the face time in the preview).

In this preview, Lisa has kissed two guys... I suspect that they are Ralph (who we see is in her room, vidcap07) and Anthony (vidcap05) I further predict that we're gonna see Anthony's "You've hurt people, maliciously." speech, directed at her, this week.

Finally, partners for this round (men's choice):

We've seen another preview of the mud pit, where it's clear that Tomiko and Mike are partners... I think that Mike (who is strategically playing the field) and Adrian will both approach Tomiko, rebuilding her self-confidence... she will pick Mike.

Adrian clearly ends up with Toni (vidcap10).

I can't tell who Lisa is with Anthony in vidcap12-13 (but it's more clear in another preview)

I suspect that Darin is with Melissa (who we've seen he has a budding attraction to, in another preview).

Finally, Ralph is left with Andrea (and with her impending departure, per Ep3, it's no wonder that Ralph was kissing Lisa).

Okay... skip ahead...

In other previews, we've seen that Mike gets to invite someone back... I would guess that this happens in Ep5 (and another opportunity for someone else, perhaps in Ep7, right before the jury).

I think that the Lisa/Mike argument is setting up Lisa to be traded out, therefore, she is safe!... Since we know that Jeanette comes back to argue with Toni (whose eyes pop out), Mike will arrange this trade in Ep5.

Also, we've seen a preview of another challenge where Mike is pulling Tomiko in a sled... I think this will be next week (After week one's rejection, Tomiko seems to only want to choose people who have already chosen her, so she goes with Mike)... Anyway, Tomiko and Mike are also safe in Ep4 (even if they aren't partners in Ep5) because they must eventually compete in the sled race.

Melissa and Darin still have to have time to become a couple (per other previews), so they are also safe... (besides, Melissa's topless hot seat and Darin's "tell us yoru feelings for Melissa" hot seat haven't aired yet)

That means that, by process of elimination, Andrea is gone in Ep4 (and she got facetime in Ep3, to help).

Now... the men... Mike, Darin safe, as per above.

Anthony will be partners with Toni, for the sled pull (in a later episode, seen in a previous preview), so Anthony is safe.

That leaves Ralph and Adrian...

Lisa's kissing two guys could prompt the women to vote out Ralph (apparently one of the guys she kissed), but he still has had little face time on the show (a friend I was watching it with tonight said "There's a Ralph on this show???" (and that was the ONE time we saw him, aside from the challenge where everyone participated)...

Conversely, the fact that Tomiko will choose Mike again next week, indicates to me that Adrian is probably gone (and his story-line seems to be coming to an end... especially if Tomiko ditches him in Ep4!!!)

There... I tied it all together!!!

Hey Mike: I thought you told them not to show anything in the previews that could give away the bootees... I just spoiled this episode, and most of the pairings for next week, too!!!... Stupid editors (sorry kidhell)... thought they could get away with so many clues in the previews... this is what spoilers live for.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

runawaymt 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-02-01, 03:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail runawaymt Click to send private message to runawaymt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Analysis"
>Based on the fact that there
>was no preview for the
>Toni eye-popping moment, and since
>Jeanette was booted, Toni is
>safe, until Jeanette returns to
>argue with her.

I assumed this was filmed on Loser Island, which would indicate that Toni gets eliminated at some point (along with Anthony who is clearly visible behind her, and Michael, who appears to be standing next to Janette).

>Additionally, there is no preview hinting
>at Mike's "you wanna come
>back from the island" phone
>call, so I think that
>he's safe, too (despite the
>face time in the preview).
>
>
>In this preview, Lisa has kissed
>two guys... I suspect that
>they are Ralph (who we
>see is in her room,
>vidcap07) and Anthony (vidcap05) I
>further predict that we're gonna
>see Anthony's "You've hurt people,
>maliciously." speech, directed at her,
>this week.

The preview shows Lisa kissing first Ralph and then Tony, so I would look for Michael to make that phone call to Tony at the beginning of Episode 4.

10-02-01, 03:49 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Analysis"
>I assumed this was filmed on
>Loser Island, which would indicate
>that Toni gets eliminated at
>some point (along with Anthony
>who is clearly visible behind
>her, and Michael, who appears
>to be standing next to
>Janette).

We know that people are allowed to come back, after being booted...

Usually, the simplest option is right... so the question is, which is more likely? Michael, Toni, and Anthony ALL get booted, and then the cameras give up on the show, and follow them to loser island... OR... Jeanette comes back???

>The preview shows Lisa kissing first
>Ralph and then Tony, so
>I would look for Michael
>to make that phone call
>to Tony at the beginning
>of Episode 4.

Is this a recent preview, cause I haven't seen anything like this since before Ep2... when they were randomly editting things together to make us think things that weren't true (remember when they made it appear that Anthony would give the maliciously speech to Mike?? Well, other previews now show it to Lisa...)

Lisa kissed Tony while she was rooming with him... I assume that was the footage you're referring to.

true 9681 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-01, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Analysis"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-01 AT 10:21 AM (EST)

>>>>I think that the Lisa/Mike argument is setting up Lisa to be traded out, therefore, she is safe!... Since we know that Jeanette comes back to argue with Toni (whose eyes pop out), Mike will arrange this trade in Ep5.

Is this really an arguement? I suspect Michael and Lisa formed an alliance early in the game. I think they are both playing with the other contestants minds, by stirring up trouble, while trying to appear as innocents. Couples are the main target, first Anthony and Laura were separated by gossip, then Toni and Greg. Making any kind of love connection, is the kiss of death.

I can't figure out how the trade thing works, the rules don't give any information, I think Michael calls Tony to return (note: Mike's I love crazy Tony t-shirt) Tony and Lisa were paired in episode 2. He could be the third member of their alliance.

I think they will finally reveal the alliance in this ep. (Mike's chessmaster comment)

I also think Melissa figures into the alliance somehow. She really seems to like Michael, but I hadn't seen them interact until he picked her in ep. 3.

Also....Someone told Adrian that Jeanette called him a deadbeat Dad. Who was Jeanette partnered with last??.. You guessed it..Michael.

JulieMc 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-02-01, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JulieMc Click to send private message to JulieMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Analysis"
OMG u nailed that one! Right on the money there True

realityjunkie 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-02-01, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityjunkie Click to send private message to realityjunkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Analysis"
>Based on the fact that there
>was no preview for the
>Toni eye-popping moment, and since
>Jeanette was booted, Toni is
>safe, until Jeanette returns to
>argue with her.

I agree. It looks like Jeanette returns. The scene of Mike hugging her in a previous preview and the fight with Toni look like they take place at the same time on the beach.

>Finally, partners for this round (men's
>choice):
>
>We've seen another preview of the
>mud pit, where it's clear
>that Tomiko and Mike are
>partners... I think that Mike
>(who is strategically playing the
>field) and Adrian will both
>approach Tomiko, rebuilding her self-confidence...
>she will pick Mike.

I looked at my tape in slow motion and I think it looks like Mike's dark bathing suit standing in the water next to Melissa so I think that Mike may forgo his playing the field and stick with Melissa.

This is fun

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-02-01, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Oooh, sleeevie--I think you did good!"
Of course, that could just be because you validated about every feeling I had about the next episode. . . which means you're only about half right (my current track record?). . . For now, I'll just revel in the belief that I'm getting better!

GT

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-02-01, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Oooh, sleeevie--I think you did good!"
I definitely think Mike and Lisa formed an alliance way back in Episode 1. I wouldn't be shocked at all if Mike is playing Lisa the whole time getting her to do his dirty work.

An alliance of 2 however has no pull whatsoever, especially Michael and Lisa were "rejecteds" early on, so there has to be at least one more guy and one more girl in each group to give the others "pull".

What I can't figure out though, is who would switch back Jeanette?

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-01, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Analysis"
sleeeve, great work... one thought that I had though, re: the supposed Anthony/Lisa fight.

Question: have we actually seen a shot that shows Anthony and Lisa in the same frame with Anthony fighting with her? All I can recall seeing to date is a shot of Anthony's face while he is agruing with someone -- and then a quick cut to Lisa's face. Are we assuming too much here? Might he not be fighting with someone else?

-SB

10-02-01, 08:55 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Analysis"
Sorry... just had the chance to check...
I know it's only five minutes til showtime, but the answer is no...

I guess we'll all have to wait and find out...

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-01, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Analysis"
Damn, I hate it when this happens. Should have stayed with my first instinct that it was Michael (thinking about it now, I doubt that Anthony -- or any of the guys -- would act that angrily to any of the girls)

rubchicken 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-02-01, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rubchicken Click to send private message to rubchicken Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Analysis"
i guessed that lisa would be kissing anthony and michael, but maybe not. i cannot wait for tonight's episode. people seem to be catching on to her duplicitous way;sadly, none of these people are on the show. adrian has so grown on me-i would love to see toni and adrian together, if only she could stop crying. she needs some happiness; her man was railroaded by machiavelli lisa.

10-03-01, 01:08 AM (EST)
14. "You Moron!!!"
>I think that the Lisa/Mike argument
>is setting up Lisa to
>be traded out, therefore, she
>is safe!

>That means that, by process of
>elimination, Andrea is gone...

Okay... so I got these backwards... damn assumptions... stay tuned for my PTTE, later tonight, we now have enough video evidence (combined with a healthy dose of speculation) to explain it all down to the final four... (and I can guess who the winners are, too).

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-02-01, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode Four Preview (with pictures)"
Sleeeve, you the man! Thanks for getting all this up on the LC Board for us!! Whoo Hooo!

<<<"Michael: I think I'm becoming kind of the chessmaster on board.">>>>

Oh yeah Shakes, as usual, it's all about YOU!! Heck those other peeps are just "window dressing" for the true STAR of the show.
Oh and once again; that's YOU!! Right? But of course!!!

<<<"Michael: Alright, I don't have talks like this. I'm outta here.">>>

LMAO, that's exactly the same thing he said in bar chat when somebody told him to "zip it" about his beloved SOX.

Picture No. 2 above....

People watching LC would think: "Thoughtful, intelligent, nice looking guy..."

People who know Bozo were thinking: "Plotting, planning and posturing for the cameras...that's our Clown!!"

Dalton

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •