The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"When are some of the girls going to make out?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

thecaptain 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-02-01, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thecaptain Click to send private message to thecaptain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"When are some of the girls going to make out?"
Come on, folks. Some of these girls have to be a little "bi-curious," if you know what I mean. I want to see some lesbo stuff and I want it now. Surely one of the guys had enough sense to make that a dare: kiss another girl "like you mean it."

Of course, to really make that work, they may have to bring back Gina.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: When are some of the girls goin... NightScribe 10-02-01 1
   RE: When are some of the girls goin... samiam 10-02-01 2
 RE: When are some of the girls goin... Dalton 10-02-01 3
   RE: When are some of the girls goin... managerr 10-02-01 4
   RE: When are some of the girls goin... LadyT 10-02-01 5
       RE: When are some of the girls goin... thecaptain 10-03-01 10
           RE: When are some of the girls goin... samiam 10-03-01 11
           RE: When are some of the girls goin... PepeLePew13 10-03-01 12
 RE: When are some of the girls goin... George Tirebiter 10-02-01 6
   RE: When are some of the girls goin... samiam 10-02-01 7
   Oh, I'd know what to do thecaptain 10-03-01 9
       RE: Oh, I'd know what to do desert_rhino 10-03-01 13
 RE: When are some of the girls goin... SkyRaider 10-02-01 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-02-01, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: When are some of the girls going to make out?"
Listen here cap: There are plenty of cable channels where you can get a little fake "lesbo action" if ya know what I mean. Additionally, I'm sure there are peep shows, live feeds, and whatever else it is you're "wanting now" if you know what I mean. So why don't you go find it.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-01, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: When are some of the girls going to make out?"
*high fives NS*
As an aside, if I were on the boat, I would choose celibacy over "action" with anyone of EITHER gender of these idiots. Although I'd have a beer or three with Michael *Grin*

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-02-01, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: When are some of the girls going to make out?"
Yo, thecaptain of what?

First, ditto to everything NS and Sami have already told you.

Second, why does every board have to have the "token male jerk" who can't help admitting he watches a show for the possible thrill of a little "lesbo stuff"???

How about Ralph planting a long, wet, tongue-tingling kiss on Anthony's mouth??

How entertaining and interesting would that be, captain??

The answer, by the way, is "not much"!! YUCK, SPIT.

Dalton

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-02-01, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: When are some of the girls going to make out?"
I think it would be hilarious if the winner were to come out as a closet gay or lesbian at the end of the show. I mean talk about the ultimate ruse! Not everyone is there to make a love connection, some are playing a "game" as well.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-01, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: When are some of the girls going to make out?"
Yeah Captain Crunch, I want to see some male tongue action going on. Well, on second thought, maybe not. But Captain Crunch, go put on the Playboy channel

GOD BLESS AMERICA

10-03-01, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thecaptain Click to send private message to thecaptain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: When are some of the girls going to make out?"
For your info, the captain is down on his luck and can't afford the good stuff. He takes his thrills where he can get them. Also, you are all a bunch of pussies. The show is billed as a titilation show, I want some damn titilation.

10-03-01, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: When are some of the girls going to make out?"
Maybe it would help you find it if you were to spell it correctly.

PepeLePew13 21243 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-01, 06:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: When are some of the girls going to make out?"
>For your info, the captain is down on his luck and
>can't afford the good stuff. He takes his thrills
>where he can get them.

With an one-track mind like that... is it any wonder you're down on your luck and not able to get the good stuff? What a surprise! You really should apply for LC2 because we all need somebody to laugh at when the girls end up choosing other guys first every single time.

"Permit me to introduce myself. I am Pepe Le Pew, your lover."

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-02-01, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: When are some of the girls going to make out?"
Gee, you guys--you're going to make Cap'nCrunch feel unwelcome!

I've always wondered why it is that so many guys have this fantasy-- watching two girls go at it while they stand there with nothing to do. . . Oh, wait a minute--I guess that answers my question!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

GT

10-02-01, 06:21 PM (EST)
7. "RE: When are some of the girls going to make out?"
I've always wondered why it is that so many guys have this fantasy-- watching two girls go at it while they stand there with nothing to do. . . Oh, wait a minute--I guess that answers my question!
LMAO. True. Also because he can agree with both of them.

10-03-01, 00:36 AM (EST)
9. "Oh, I'd know what to do"
I'd do the same thing that Michael did everytime he was in the shower during that cruise.

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-01, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Oh, I'd know what to do"

GROW UP OR GO AWAY!

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-02-01, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: When are some of the girls going to make out?"
Wanna watch a little "bi-action?" Keep your eyes on Justin My Butt and the Captain of the boat.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •