The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

Circe 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-01-01, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Circe Click to send private message to Circe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!!"
I hope that what we saw tonight was Fox's editing and not Lisa being evil.

Yikes! Talk about a set-up better than the Trojan Horse!
~~Beware of Greeks bearing gifts~~

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!! arkay 10-01-01 1
 RE: Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!! rubchicken 10-02-01 2
   RE: Lisa! Trouble! Dakota 10-02-01 3
       RE: Lisa! Trouble! rubchicken 10-02-01 4
 RE: Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!! PepeLePew13 10-02-01 5
   RE: Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!! Dalton 10-02-01 6
       RE: Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!! Sheila 10-02-01 7
           RE: Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!! rubchicken 10-02-01 9
 RE: Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!! LadyT 10-02-01 8
   RE: Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!! Dakota 10-02-01 10
       RE: Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!! indentureman 10-02-01 11
           RE: Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!! realityjunkie 10-02-01 12
               RE: Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!! indentureman 10-02-01 14
           RE: Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!! rubchicken 10-02-01 13
               RE: Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!! Circe 10-02-01 15
           RE: Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!! desert_rhino 10-02-01 16
               RE: Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!! MandyM 10-02-01 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

arkay 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-01-01, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkay Click to send private message to arkay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!!"
Lisa deserves whatever she gets from here on out ... except sympathy!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

rubchicken 5 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-01, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rubchicken Click to send private message to rubchicken Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!!"
They all said she was the smartest....She's probably still trying to get back at those kids in elementary school who told her how ugly she was. Clearly, she's not ugly, just vengeful...a woman scorned.......

Dakota 5133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-01, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lisa! Trouble! "
I was suspicious of her last week: "Mike told me, someone told me, I heard, I think he wants me ..." She is trouble. She wants to make sure no one else is happily connected. But do the other women catch on? Ironically, Anthony, who spread rumors about Laura cause she would sign his exclusivity contract, ends up screaming at Lisa. It's the only thing I've liked about Anthony so far. The best part of the show was the preview of Mike walking away from Lisa. Go Clown!

10-02-01, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rubchicken Click to send private message to rubchicken Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lisa! Trouble! "
I love the previews!! I certainly hope that the gut who got kicked off last week comes back-they keep alluding to the fact that someone could come back to the show. I forget what his name was;he got kicked off with Laura.

PepeLePew13 21243 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-01, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!!"
Lisa makes Benedict Tina from S2 look like Mother Teresa.

"Permit me to introduce myself. I am Pepe Le Pew, your lover."

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-02-01, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!!"
I held out some hope that Lisa was NOT a Jewish American Princess....until last night's show.

But that's all over now!! How in the hell she ever convinced those other girls that GREG should GO because "he came on to her (Lisa) etc......" is more than I can understand!!

Please girls....wake the f*** UP!! Lisa ain't looking out for anyone's "feelings" but her own!!!

Dalton
PS. I voted Lisa to be booted in E-3; but then I'm a smart Texas broad who has had some experience with J.A.P.'s IRL. LOL.

Sheila 2069 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-02-01, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheila Click to send private message to Sheila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!!"
I totally agree with you dalton! Unfortunately I think that we are going to have Lisa's conniving self for another couple of episodes.

10-02-01, 04:59 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!!"
sheila, i believe you are correct about having to put up with lisa for a couple more episodes. I have a feeling she might actually make it to the end, and no one on the boat will see what she's like until it's all over and they're watching it for themselves. i CANNOT WAIT for tonight's episode....

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-01, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!!"
Lisa is playing the game too. She wants to win this thing and win it with someone she likes. Someone mentioned a Mike/Lisa alliance (sorry can't remember who) maybe there is something to that theory.

Either that or she is just plain evil and jealous

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Dakota 5133 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-01, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!!"
Evil and jealous.

indentureman 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-01, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indentureman Click to send private message to indentureman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!!"
Evil?...I don’t know about that

EXTREMELY self-involved and attention-starved, yes... confirmed by this ACTUAL MESSAGE she sent out to hundreds of co-workers when the premiere of LC was cancelled due to the Sept 11 attacks...no one feels the pain like our divine miss L...I REALLY wanted to puke when this hit my in-box. Read it and cringe:

With the horrific tragedy of last week, many things that once seemed so important now appear trivial in comparison. Every day gets a little better but the painful memories of this senseless tragedy will persist for a long time to come.
When I awoke on Tuesday, September 11th, my expectations for the day could not have been more different than the outcome. As many of you may recall, that was the day that Love Cruise was to premier. It now seems a bit awkward to discuss a show that appears so irrelevant relative to the true harsh reality of the world today. As the distance slowly grows from the events of the 11th, I have heard many people say they are now doing their best to return to some state of normalcy and are seeking entertainment as a distraction. The TV stations are moving back to regular programming and the movie theaters are filling up as people seek entertainment as an escape . Since many of you have inquired, I wanted to let you know that Love Cruise has been rescheduled to premier on Tuesday, September 25th at 9EST/8CST with the second episode will follow on Wednesday, September 26th at the same time. For those that choose to watch, I hope the show helps to provide at least a temporary relief from news of these tragic events.

I grieve for all the innocent lives lost and I applaud all the Americans who have donated their time and money to help the victims and their families. The United States will not be brought down by these terrorist acts. We will emerge from this as a stronger and more united nation.

I wish everyone peace and solace as we move through this difficult time.

Lisa

realityjunkie 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-02-01, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityjunkie Click to send private message to realityjunkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!!"
Indenture..
I think that no matter what you think of Lisa, it is against most board rules to post the private e-mail that was sent to you.

Webbie...I think you should delete his post.

indentureman 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-01, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indentureman Click to send private message to indentureman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!!"
reality... sorry if i violated rules...I am new to this board

however...is the definition of 'private' an email that's circulated by the sender to 125+ people, with no non-forwarding caveats? believe me..the hope in sending it was major circulation...LOOK AT ME!!! LOOK AT ME!!!

so i consider the post as an extension of the intended effect.

however, if it has to go, I understand

10-02-01, 06:34 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!!"
indentureman, i have to tell you that the gag factor will also be much higher for me as i watch L tonight, having just read her "heart-felt missive." SHE SUX!!!! Thank you for helping to confirm all the suspicions...yours in nausea-rubchicken

Circe 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-02-01, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Circe Click to send private message to Circe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!!"
Well, I can't wait until tonight's episode. The previews with Lisa in the foreground amongst thunderclouds was a nice touch of things yet to come.

~~Beware of Greeks bearing gifts~~

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-01, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!!"
I dunno... I thought that sounded pretty reasonable, under the circumstances. She wasn't trying to bring about world peace, or solve the problems of cold fusion... She was trying to be informative and reasonably sensitive.

Lord knows I'm right up there in the vanguard when there's a good flaming to be had, but I don't think that this qualifies...

-- JV

"What rage for fame attends both great and small!
Better be damned than mentioned not at all." --John Wolcot (1738–1819)

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-02-01, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!!"
Indenture......I agree with desert_rhino....I think it is a reasonable email. I know there is a lot of Lisa bashing going on......and I didn't care for what she did to poor Greg last night....but if this is part of her game plan, she is a smart cookie. I like her.

P.S.--Please be kind....this is my first post Thanks!

MM - Don't sweat the petty things and DO pet the sweaty things.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •