The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Love Cruise Sinks picked as Editor's Choice on TVGuide.com"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-29-01, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Love Cruise Sinks picked as Editor's Choice on TVGuide.com"
Here is a link and the text to a story from TVGuide.com

Apparently, my mediawhore star keeps burning brighter and brighter...great job to everyone for making this such a great site for the show!

http://www.tvguide.com/webguide/wgpicks/

Love Cruise Sinks!

If you're addicted to guilty pleasure television, we don't need to tell you about Fox's Love Cruise. However, if you are trying to sort out the schedule for this seven-episode show, read recaps or find other people who share your shame, we humbly suggest taking a look at LoveCruiseSinks.com. The site offers one thing you won't find on other reality show spoof sites — interaction with an actual cast member. All recaps are written by Love Cruise's own Mike, who also spends time in the site's message boards milking every second of his fifteen minutes.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Love Cruise Sinks picked as Edi... PepeLePew13 09-30-01 1
 RE: Love Cruise Sinks picked as Edi... Dalton 09-30-01 2
 RE: Love Cruise Sinks picked as Edi... VampKira 10-01-01 3
 RE: Love Cruise Sinks picked as Edi... rameses 10-01-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 21243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-30-01, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Love Cruise Sinks picked as Editor's Choice on TVGuide.com"
Way to get noticed! Hope the Hollywood producers are taking note in case they need new screenwriters...

"Permit me to introduce myself. I am Pepe Le Pew, your lover."

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-30-01, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Love Cruise Sinks picked as Editor's Choice on TVGuide.com"
Are we famous yet?

Basking in the "milky glow" of Shakes the Clown's fame!!!

Oh lordy!! I'll try to post something nice when I get through laughing at the sheer irony of it all; which should be around the Twelth of Never.

WTG, Bozo!!! (OOPS, LMAO again.)

Dalton

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-01-01, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Love Cruise Sinks picked as Editor's Choice on TVGuide.com"
Woo Hooo Shakes!!!!!

Are we proud of our clown, or what???

"The trick is to keep breathing...." - Garbage

Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska!

rameses 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-01-01, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rameses Click to send private message to rameses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Love Cruise Sinks picked as Editor's Choice on TVGuide.com"
Does this mean we should expect a "boatload" of new visitors to out little island?

Way to go, Clown! Now you will be famous for the show AND the summaries!! Will that extend your 15 minutes to 30 minutes? Just wondering....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •