The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HawkEye's CornerTime with, well not Kismet"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences BlowsVivor Forum (Protected)
Original message

HawkEye 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-29-01, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HawkEye Click to send private message to HawkEye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"HawkEye's CornerTime with, well not Kismet"

HawkEye's Cornertime

The camera pans to the corner where HawkEye can clearly be seen staring blankly at the wall. A figure dressed in long robe covering their body and hiding their face (think Obi-Wan Kenobi) approaches him. The timer read 00:00:06:66 before the figure adjusts it. As the camera moves away the timer reads 99:99:99:99

"Hawkeye, not sure you got enough time there."

HawkEye turns to face the mysterious person, "You're not Kismet!"

<Evil laugh>, "..and people say you weren’t a good spoiler."

"Who said.. who are.. what do you want anyway."

"I'm here to do your interview, and make sure you get all that's coming to you. BwuuHAaahaa"

"Look, I'll only interview with Kismet, she does all the interviews around here."

"Not an option, she only does the real interviews, and won't waste her time with the likes of you HawkEye. If that's your real name, which we ALL know it's not."

"Fine then, but who the hell are you?"

"I'll tell you when were done for now just answer my questions."

"Ok, but make it quick, I don't want to be here a minute longer than necessary"

<heeheehe>Why are you here, who sent you?

I'm not positive, it might have been Kismet I know she had some issues after the party I threw when I thought she got melted. It might be that ShakesvivorBlows character he's always been jealous of me. Maybe that idiot cowboy, he kinda got ticked about a spoiler I leaked for him, or maybe even true or Rio, I think I upset them one night in chat when I wouldn’t tell them who I was. If I had to pick just one though, it would have to be Superman. He probably got ticked when I called him a chicken for hiding from Kismet, if I had to guess I would think he was the one who stuck me in here. How much time did I get anyway?

You don't want to know. <snicker> So who are your favorite posters and why.

That's easy, "not sleeve", "not shakes", ShakesvivorBlows (don't tell him), EBug (not "Drive My Car"), LadyElectra, Criminals, Hatched, SurvivorSleeve, IrishLass, and AyaK. For some reason I feel we're all kindred spirits of sorts.

Whatever! Let me assure you, I'm on to you people's little games, and if Blowsvivor had of lasted much longer I'd have had them in here too. Which leads me to my next question. Are you sad that Blowsvivor is ending?

Yes and no. It was a lot of fun at times, but ultimately it has drug on too long, caused too much grief, and worn out its welcome with the masses. I owe my existence to it, but even that is not enough to make me want it to continue past this weekend and I would NOT be in favor of a BVR-2.

Speaking of that who are your really, we all know you’re someone else on this board so out with it! Who are you?

I don't think so. There are plenty of clues out there, and a good number "in the know", but until I decide what my future is after BVR I choose not to tell. I can tell you one thing though I won't be going over to the Spoiler forum, I respect those people to much to play games with them like that. The Basher and OT Forum is another matter, I might find a way to continue to interject some humor and fun on those forum's, from time to time.

Do you have any final spoilers or anything for the remaining episode?

Well I don't know for sure, but I have heard an interesting rumor. There may be two jury's. It could mean that there will be multiple winners, or maybe the second jury is for someone else? Something to look forward to fer sure!

Do you have anything else you want people to know?

Only this. Goodbye Blowsvivor, your time is now over, and so is mine.

"Not so fast bucky, you still got quiet a bit of time left on your clock. Turn and face the corner and I'll be back to check you later."

"Before I do, you promised to tell me who you were."

<The camera pans as mysterious figure pulls the cloak back from their face for HawkEye to see.>

"I should have known, flirting gets you every time", hawk mumbles as he turns to the corner.

<The hood back in place, the figure strolls off the set where Kismet is seen waiting ready for her anti-hug, and then some >

Nothing can hide from the eye of a HAWK, especially all those lovely green checksWhat? no hidden messages? heheehee, well there is THIS one.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well... sleeeve 08-29-01 1
   RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well... HawkEye 09-01-01 17
 RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well... Jizzy 08-29-01 2
 Shout out to Hawk! AyaK 08-29-01 3
   ...and to AyaK! AyatollahKhomeini 08-29-01 4
       My old buddy Hawkeye! Art Vandelay 08-29-01 5
           Art! AyatollahKhomeini 08-30-01 6
           RE: My old buddy Hawkeye! HawkEye 09-01-01 18
               RE: My old buddy Hawkeye! flash_forward_forever 09-01-01 19
 HAWKEYE! Kismet 08-30-01 7
 RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well... MakeItStop 08-30-01 8
   RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well... Drive My Car 08-30-01 9
       RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well... EBug 08-30-01 10
 RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well... PepeLePew13 08-30-01 11
   RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well... MacGyver_13 08-30-01 12
       Welcome MakeItStop 08-30-01 13
 RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well... Pendragon 08-30-01 14
   RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well... moonbaby 08-30-01 15
   Silly Drag-In HawkEye 08-31-01 16
 RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well... ShakesvivorBlows 09-02-01 20
 RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well... Lady_Electra 09-04-01 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-29-01, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well not Kismet"
This is great Hawkeye... thanks for all the fun you've added to this game!!! Now if our gang of detectives could figure out who you really are...

Can this hide from the eye of a hawk???

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-01-01, 04:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HawkEye Click to send private message to HawkEye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well not Kismet"
My pleasure sleeeve, it has been fun. As this game is now over let us try and focus on the positive aspects, as we move back to the other forums.
> Can this hide from the eye of a hawk???
NO it can not, Mr. smartysleeeve!

Nothing can hide from the eye of a HAWK, especially hidden text!

Jizzy 2053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-29-01, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jizzy Click to send private message to Jizzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well not Kismet"
What a welcome relief you just brought to this portion of the board! LMAO!!! You R 2 cool, Hawkeye! Perhaps we will run into you again in the future.

Oh, and who could have known that NOT KISMET could have done such a wonderful job!

"Don't open your eyes...you won't like what you see...the Devils of truth...steal the souls of the free"

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-29-01, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Shout out to Hawk!"
Hawk, you are one of my favorite posters as well.... I'm deeply indebted to you for bringing so much fun into this forum, as well as introducing the "highlighted text" craze.

Two juries? What does that mean? One jury is clearly the one that determines the winner: dangerkitty, George Tirebiter, Survivorerist, sleeeve, Mon Cherie, Survivorchick, and the remaining person to be booted in E13. But what could the second jury be? Doesn't make any sense to me....

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-01, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "...and to AyaK!"
AyaK, you're one of my favorite posters. Why, reading your stuff, it's just like you read my mind. Oh, and great job, Hawkeye!

Art Vandelay 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-29-01, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Art%20Vandelay Click to send private message to Art%20Vandelay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "My old buddy Hawkeye!"
I know who you are Hawkeye and I know where you live.

Let's just say you slipped up one day in chat and it was all
crystal clear.
Don't believe me?
SPOILER: Your alter ego sent me 1 email through the website.
Proof enough?
Enough said!

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-01, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Art!"
How nice to see you again! Love the pic.

09-01-01, 04:25 AM (EST)
18. "RE: My old buddy Hawkeye!"
Art old buddy!

How did I ever miss you on my list. You and "Fast Forward Forever" were always supposed to be on the list! No offense honest!
Try again, funny monkey, kismet's are for drag-in's, I am hawk!

Nothing can hide from the eye of a HAWK, especially another brother-in-arms

flash_forward_forever 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-01-01, 04:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flash_forward_forever Click to send private message to flash_forward_forever Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: My old buddy Hawkeye!"
>>>Fast Forward Forever<<<

You spelled my name wrong, which is a surprise because nobody ever spells *my* name wrong...

Kismet 802 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-30-01, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kismet Click to send private message to Kismet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "HAWKEYE!"
GET YOUR FEATHEREDY ASS INTO MY OFFICE RIGHT NOW!I love the interview!
I did not approve this and you didn't run it past me first.Monkeyboy think's your me! ROFL!
I have added 500 demerits to your daily report.. AND I don't think you will be 'retiring' anytime soon. At least not until you pay off your debt to society by entertaining us(and by 'us' I mean me...) on OT.. I love the hidden text thing more than anyone thank you for introducing it.. and Supe IS a chicken!

Kismet

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-30-01, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well not Kismet"
Great job HawkEye and NOT Kismet! Hawk you have added tons of fun to the game. I just wish I knew who you were -- my only guess is that you are sleeeve.

MakeItStop - who wishes she was "in the know"

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-01, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well not Kismet"
Hawk!!!!
You never called?

EBug 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-30-01, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EBug Click to send private message to EBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well not Kismet"
Be quiet DMC, can't you read? He likes me best.

EBug >> who thinks it is funny that AK is talking to himself

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-01, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well not Kismet"
Great interview, you two! Come on, fess up Kismet... we know it's you! Always enjoy your spoiling, Hawkeye... hope to see you in Spoilers for plain ole spoiling without any games.

Hmm, I've always wanted an alter-ego on here.

"Permit me to introduce myself. I am Pepe Le Pew, your lover."

MacGyver_13 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-30-01, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MacGyver_13 Click to send private message to MacGyver_13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well not Kismet"
*tinkering with the CornerTime timer with gum, chicken wire stolen from the BV set, and ... *

Oh hi, don't mind me. This looks like a fascinating set, one that I've never seen before with all these green checks and the complicated wiring in the timer.

This place looks cool. Nice to learn more about you, Hawkeye.

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-30-01, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Welcome"
Welcome to SB MacGyver! You sure are cute. Hope you hang around for awhile.

Pendragon 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-30-01, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pendragon Click to send private message to Pendragon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well not Kismet"
Picture it.

It's a day filled with clouds, thick white fluff with runners of gray like the thinning hair of old age. No lightening flashes within the clouds, but small rumblings are heard like the sound chairs make when drug across unwaxed wooden floors.

You hear a scream, and look over your shoulder. Swooping down from the top of a withering oak is a large brown bird. A Hawk, you think. It screams out again and shoots up toward the ominous sky. It's large brown body is flecked here and there with yellow and white, and the tips of it's wings are so perfectly snow white, they almost hurt your eyes. When it screams again, a chill creeps up your spine because you think now that the Hawk must be laughing.

The Hawk dives down, angling it's body toward the ground. With a flash of movement so quick, it's almost imperceptable it snatches a small mouse from it's hiding place amoung a tangle of yellowing grass.

"Nothing can hide from the eye of a Hawk," you say aloud as it screams it's laughter again and climbs toward the sky.

Suddenly, the deep gray clouds overhead darken and something dark and ominous is seen moving through them. You think the cloud itself is moving, but the dark shape moves faster than even the wind.

Then the cloud breaks.

The Hawk tries to laugh, but it's cries die in it's throat as the large blue dragon dips from the cloud and snatches the Hawk in it's huge maw. You see teeth the size of railroad ties, and a large white eye that rolls toward you. It's huge leathery wings flap once, spinning the massive clouds into fluffly circles like the updraft of a helicoter. A chill wind buffets your face and pushes against your clothes.

You see the deep blue underbelly and a flash of blue scales that shine and glint like polished steel. Then the dragon is gone. As a light mist begins to fall around you, you see a snow white feather drop from the sky. It is so white, it almost hurts your eyes.

Author's note: I thought I would share this with you, Chicken Hawk, since this might or might not be your last post. It's a little something I read to the hatchlings before I wisk them off to bed. It has no real moral, but I like a happy ending.

If you need a moral, I guess it could be that we are never as high in the food chain as we might like to think. *wink*

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Nothing can hide from eye of a Ha...er...DRAGON

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-01, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well not Kismet"
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-01 AT 12:26 PM (EST)

Ah, Pen, this is packed with great images. The Pen is mightier than the Hawk. I hope the Hawk doesn't beat himself up about that

08-31-01, 07:57 PM (EST)
16. "Silly Drag-In"
I know this story, but you missed the best part!

The dragon in his greed to have the little birdy, swallowed him whole. This of course was his mistake as the razor swarp claws and beak shredded the insides of the dragon far worse than he could possibly done from the outside. In my grandhawkie's tail the hawk cut his way out of the dragon from the inside, but I never believed that. The hawk died a hero though, and saved the countryside from the silly blue drag-in

The moral of course is never underestimate your opponent by their size alone. Or as Jr. would say "Little guys can do big things too."

Nothing can hide from the eye of a HAWK, especially a swooping drag-in

ShakesvivorBlows 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-02-01, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShakesvivorBlows Click to send private message to ShakesvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well not Kismet"
*Nods to Hawk*

Nothing can hide from the eye
of a HAWK, except..... ShakesvivorBlows.

Lady_Electra 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-04-01, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lady_Electra Click to send private message to Lady_Electra Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well not Kismet"
*Winks at the HAWK*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •