The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Medical Expenses: Payment Due"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences BlowsVivor Forum (Protected)
Original message

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-26-01, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Medical Expenses: Payment Due"
Dear Blowsvivor LLC Inc.,
Since your castoffs have been sent to my island, we have incurred significant expense treat ting the medical and psychological needs of your castoffs.
When a Mr. Desert Rhino arrived at our island, he had horrible burns to his hooves from some type of pyrotechnic mishap. A Mr. Survivorerist was in such a state of shock that he stayed in his room and rocked in the corner repeating the phrase "The Horror! The Horror!" until we hired a psychologist to bring hiom out of his shell. Many of the castoffs were so depressed and despondent from getting kicked off that the Prozac bill quickly became overwhelming. Also, apparently there were some sexually transmitted dieases that needed massive doses of pennicilin to kill. One of your castoffs had massive scabs all over her legs and LITERALLY had bug living in the open sores.
I'm sure you'll agree that these expenses were not to be covered by our original agreement but it wouldn't be fair for us to have to cover them as all of the problems were a direct result of the castoffs participating in your game.
We took care of the problems in good faith that you would reimburse us for the expenses later as the castoffs don't seem to have a nickel to their names.
Unfortunately, it is quite expensive to get medical care out to Paula Tiga and the bills amounted to $175,000.
Please send a check for the new expenses when it is convenient for you or immediately...whichever comes first!

Best regards,
Mr. Monkey Boy
C.E.O. Monkeyboy Tropical Island Resorts.

Hare Krishna!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Medical Expenses: Payment Due dabo 08-27-01 1
   RE: Medical Expenses: Payment Due dangerkitty 08-27-01 2
 Submit to the insurers AyatollahKhomeini 08-27-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-27-01, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Medical Expenses: Payment Due"
Mr. Monkeyboy,

It is my understanding that this month such concerns should be directed a Ms. D. Kitty as it is her turn to exercise carte blanche re. the concerns of BV.

Mr. Dabo

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-27-01, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Medical Expenses: Payment Due"
OK, well, I didn't know I had financial obligations along with this gig, but if you say so. Monkey, I'll give you half of what I get paid for writing my episode. Fair enough?

dangerkitty

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-27-01, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Submit to the insurers"
Mr. Monkey Boy
Chief Executive Officer
Monkeyboy Island Resorts
Monkeyboy Island, CA 9xxxx

Dear Mr. Boy,

We have received your request for reimbursement of medical expenses incurred by your resort in caring for the ills of BV contestants. As we have told the contestants themselves, these illnesses should be covered by their private medical insurance plans. While we never discriminated during the casting of BV against people without a medical insurance plan, by a striking coincidence all of the contestants are covered by private medical insurance.

Please submit your claims to their insurance companies. You will be reimbursed as per normal insurance company guidelines. Any questions should be directed to the relevant insurer.

If you wish, BEG has photocopies of all the relevant insurance data for the contestants and could help you fill out the claims in return for a nominal overhead and processing fee. Please contact us if you have any interest in retaining BEG for this purpose.

Very truly yours,

Q.T. Pye
Dewey, Cheatum & Howe LLP
for Blowsvivor Entertainment Group LLC

cc: Mr. AyaProbe

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •