The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BV Ep 12 Vote Thresd: Chicago Style (Vote Early, Vote Often)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences BlowsVivor Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-27-01, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BV Ep 12 Vote Thresd: Chicago Style (Vote Early, Vote Often)"
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-01 AT 11:52 AM (EST)

Well, it's been several daze since Ep 11 appeared and yet no vote thresd has appeared. Or has one appeared and slid into oblivion, sucked under all the muck that mired this forum for a while? Or is it in plain sight and I just can't see it for some strange reason?

Well, let's assume for the moment one just hasn't been posted. Here then are the rules. Since I'm calling this here vote and I'm a Chicago boy by birth and a Criminal by choice, I want everyone to scan the obituaries and register all the dead folks you can find. And vote for 'em! Yay! It worked for Hizzoner Daley the First (and maybe the Second, too). And if you run out of email addresses to register accounts, don't worry your purty little heads about it! Just keep voting as many times with one ID as you like! As long as ya slip a li'l moonshine to the election officials, they'll happily look cross-eyed the other way!

So vote! Vote! Vote!

Edited to say: Duh, forgot the parliamentary stuff. The usual. Put your vote in the subject line. And don't worry about voting for food. In Chicago, everyone who votes is well-fed.

Yeah, I'm a DAW. Is that a problem?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Dalton SherpaDave 08-27-01 1
 RudyRules George Tirebiter 08-27-01 2
 A final-four thread? AyatollahKhomeini 08-27-01 3
   RE: A final-four thread? dangerkitty 08-27-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SherpaDave 8324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-27-01, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Dalton"
Okay, I'll start. Yeah, I know Dalton's already out of the game. But she's back! And how cool is that? Just makes me want to type her name all over the damned place! So, consider this the first of many votes from me. Yay, Dalton!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-27-01, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RudyRules"
Yeah, I know he's still alive--but just so we barely notice! He has gotten away with flying so far under the radar, it isn't even funny anymore! (Sorry, RR ) The game's too close to the end to keep being illogical.

Of course, the writer COULD go for the shocker (or operate under guilt) and boot Dangerkitty, but I'm hoping she doesn't do that. I'd like to see both women make it to the end.

Alternate vote: Harry Caray, because I sure bet he could go for a nice, cold Budweiser about now! (<<read that in your most slobbery, drunken voice, to be authentic) Why Harry? Because he's VERY "Chicago," because grandson Chip and Joe Carter suck so badly at calling the games that I actually miss him, and because this is just one of those rare years when I can admit to being a Cubbies fan without (too much) ridicule! And just how do you say that backwards? Yarac Yrrah? (hope you remembered to slobber again) And what did that kind of thing ever have to do with the game?! Just one of those funny little Harry Caray quirks. . . and now we'll never know. . .

GT

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-27-01, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "A final-four thread?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-01 AT 04:45 PM (EST)

Dave, I have a better idea, and I'll let you start it if you want to do so. This week will mark the end of BV. Would you like to start a "final four order" picking thread, and then I'll lock this thread? There simply won't be enough time for a separate thread for the final three after E12.

My suggestion would be to have the picks go in this order:
Richard (winner) -- Kelly -- Rudy -- Susan
or
Tina -- Colby -- Keith -- Elizabeth

Just to recap, four left:
From BB: IceCat.
From AA: dangerkitty, Outfrontgirl, RudyRules.

Edited because I inadvertently reversed the names of the tribes -- sorry, and thanks to dk for pointing it out.

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-27-01, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A final-four thread?"
Sounds good to me, too, and also just a note, AyaK: IceCat is from BB, the others are from AA.

Vote soon, because the episode will be out soon!

dangerkitty

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •