The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"IceCat Makes a Challenge..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences BlowsVivor Forum (Protected)
Original message

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-11-01, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"IceCat Makes a Challenge..."
Ads for the new television season are appearing everywhere...

... and some of the Blowsvivor stars are getting their own series!

I'm proud to announce that I'll be starring in a remake of The Prisoner:

Superman is going to be in his own cartoon as well: The AG Trio. Something tells me it's not going to be on Saturday mornings, tho:

Sorry about the quality of the last pic... It was a quick vid cap off of a satellite UPN feed.

Here's the challenge... Everyone keep your eyes peeled and vid cap the promos for any new TV series starring any regulars from SB.com... I'm sure that Supe and I aren't the only ones who managed to grab a network deal!

Meow!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge... janisella 08-12-01 1
 HBO Movie Outfrontgirl 08-12-01 2
   RE: HBO Movie George Tirebiter 08-12-01 3
       RE: HBO Movie Outfrontgirl 08-12-01 4
           PICKY... Picky... picky... IceCat 08-12-01 5
               TEMPER...Temper Outfrontgirl 08-12-01 6
                   RE: TEMPER...Temper George Tirebiter 08-12-01 8
           RE: HBO Movie George Tirebiter 08-12-01 7
           RE: HBO Movie George Tirebiter 08-12-01 12
               RE: HBO Movie janisella 08-12-01 13
                   RE: HBO Movie Outfrontgirl 08-12-01 14
                       RE: HBO Movie janisella 08-12-01 15
                       RE: HBO Movie George Tirebiter 08-12-01 16
                       RE: HBO Movie George Tirebiter 08-12-01 17
                           RE: HBO Movie GG 08-13-01 26
                               RE: HBO Movie George Tirebiter 08-14-01 28
 RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge... GG 08-12-01 9
   RE: A pattern? George Tirebiter 08-12-01 10
   Sha-na-na Outfrontgirl 08-12-01 11
       RE: Sha-na-na GG 08-13-01 23
           RE: Sha-na-na George Tirebiter 08-13-01 25
           RE: Sha-na-na Outfrontgirl 08-13-01 27
 RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge... George Tirebiter 08-12-01 18
 RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge... George Tirebiter 08-12-01 19
   RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge... PepeLePew13 08-13-01 20
 Impending Press Release PepeLePew13 08-13-01 21
   RE: Impending Press Release Outfrontgirl 08-13-01 22
   RE: Impending Press Release George Tirebiter 08-13-01 24
 RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge... George Tirebiter 08-14-01 29
 RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge... George Tirebiter 08-14-01 30
   RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge... George Tirebiter 08-15-01 31
       Awwww... Isn't That Cute... IceCat 08-15-01 33
           RE: Awwww... Isn't That Cute... Outfrontgirl 08-15-01 34
               RE: Awwww... Isn't That Cute... PepeLePew13 08-15-01 40
                   RE: Awwww... Isn't That Cute... George Tirebiter 08-15-01 41
                       RE: Awwww... Isn't That Cute... PepeLePew13 08-17-01 46
 RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge... George Tirebiter 08-15-01 32
 I Turned Down Star Wars Part 2 for ... IceCat 08-15-01 35
   Strange Brew 2 AyatollahKhomeini 08-17-01 51
       Take off! George Tirebiter 08-17-01 52
 RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge... George Tirebiter 08-15-01 36
   RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge... George Tirebiter 08-15-01 37
       RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge... George Tirebiter 08-15-01 39
           RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge... RudyRules 08-15-01 44
               No Deal???? IceCat 08-15-01 45
   Skierdude Outfrontgirl 08-15-01 38
       RE: Skierdude George Tirebiter 08-15-01 42
           The Schickiest! George Tirebiter 08-15-01 43
 RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge... Outfrontgirl 08-17-01 47
   RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge... IceCat 08-17-01 48
       RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge... George Tirebiter 08-17-01 49
 The Ultimate Whore! George Tirebiter 08-17-01 50
 RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge... moonbaby 08-17-01 53
 No deal yet but... dabo 08-18-01 54
 RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge... VampKira 08-18-01 55

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-12-01, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge..."
Ice, I thought you weren't allowed to make any deals until after you got voted off. You better make sure the network keeps the promos off the air until then or certainly some lawyers will be after you.

Hey, wasn't Desert Rhino supposed to be filming a pilot for a CBS drama about a militia family moving from Montana to Philadelphia where they are totally misunderstood by their neighbors? I haven't heard if it got picked up or not.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-01, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "HBO Movie"
This is only a rumor.

I heard that HBO made an offer to TWO of the BlowsVivors to star in an Only-on-HBO movie.

They play sisters from opposite coasts who combine their families to start a new life when they suddenly find themselves single parents. One's kind of wacky and into parrots and dogs and graphic arts, while the other can't seem to realize that people don't care about classic literature any more...

Together with their teen and college age kids they start a two-generational Northern California pot-growing business fighting to keep a small family operation going in the face of organized crime trying to muscle in on their scene.

The two are simultaneously harassed and romanced by handsome undercover agents, charismatic crime family associates, spacey artist/musician types with commitment phobia, and strapping rednecks who hate what they stand for but love their home-made apple pie and brownies...

Meanwhile, half of the kids are rebelling against their moms' lifestyle while the other half think they are saving the world from a giant conspiracy. The whole family gets into wacky scrapes when they consume too much of their own produce--sort of a family-centered comedy-drama/political-apolitical/little farmer against big business/individual freedom vs. bad laws kinda piece that wants to be a love story but can't find a hero...

Unfortunately, I got no info as to which two BVers were offered these resinous roles...

*Thinks Ice looks very cool in his new outfit but his head looks a little small on those shoulders and that the head ought to be too big for the body if he's serious about his whoredom*

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-12-01, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: HBO Movie"
I am SOOOOOO laughing my ass off at this whole thresd!

OFG--your tale sounds oddly familiar to me, though. . . only I heard it also incorporates a third Blowsvivor--outwardly staunch Republican-type, but with a long family history of Texas pot-growing going for her. Guess it's an attempt to broaden the demographic appeal while not alienating the main target audience.

Obviously too cutting-edge to be picked up by some floundering network, but totally believable coming from a premium channel--except that I thought it was Showtime's attempt to counter Oz and The Sopranos.

And Ice--she's right about your head, maaaan! Get to work on that ego!

GT

08-12-01, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: HBO Movie"
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-01 AT 04:28 PM (EST)

Edited because I pushed "Post" prematurely...

Ya know what, GT, I did hear that Texas rumor and I think that's how it ended up--so as to bring in both coasts and the middle and embrace both political parties...

I even saw a promo just now. Nope, it's not on Showtime. You know why? Because they got nothing and HBO's so good they can have 3 or 4 cutting edge great shows. It's gonna be cable's NEW take on Bonanza. The New Gold Rushes, something like that...

Unfortunately I was unable to vidcap the promo as I am technically deficient in that area. How about you?

08-12-01, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "PICKY... Picky... picky..."
Well FINE... here it is...

I'll be in my trailer! <SLAM>

Meow!

08-12-01, 04:50 PM (EST)
6. "TEMPER...Temper"
You call that a big head? Looks about normal to me.

*Guesses #6 must be saving his giant inflated egohead.gif to release when he hits his 1000 DAW mark....Coming soon, when the fall season quality releases replace the mindless summer fare*

08-12-01, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TEMPER...Temper"
OFG--from the size of that door-slamming temper tantrum, I would say his head grew three sizes today alone. . .

Is this more what you expected? teeheehee

GT
(who thinks if there's a renegade Blancmange around, it had better beware, cuz this kitty looks HUNGRY!--or am I combining too many shows?)

08-12-01, 05:16 PM (EST)
7. "RE: HBO Movie"
No luck yet on the "Boomer Girls" deal. . . (lousy working title--don't know why they'd try to lure the old SeeBS audience, anyway!) but I did find this one on another forum:

Apparently, Superman has been whoring it up overtime, in the mistaken belief that people can't get enough of him. . . Would certainly serve him right if they dusted off Tom Selleck to play him!

GT

08-12-01, 08:45 PM (EST)
12. "RE: HBO Movie"
>Unfortunately I was unable to vidcap the promo as I am technically deficient in that area. How about you?
Weeellllllll. . . I did find something curious--but it looks more like Kate & Allie than Cagney & Lacey! Surely, the premise is more in keeping with what you've heard, but I don't know how far this will fly in this day and age. Perhaps the California Herb Growers' Assn. will help push this into the mainstream. . .

I hear the kids' parts are still being cast, but I do like the looks of the leads, don't you?

GT

08-12-01, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: HBO Movie"
The female leads do look great. I heard one of the kids might be a pre-teen skier-dude and the next door neighbors are a retired female cop wearing a thong who likes to sing and a crochety retired Navy SEAL who thinks the women and kids are all just a pain in the ass.

08-12-01, 09:09 PM (EST)
14. "RE: HBO Movie"
ROFL at both of you. Now it has to be a series, not a movie, if we're going to make full use of these classic neighbors. I never realized it til I saw this pic, but OFG looks (here at least) like her neighbors might be named Fred and Ethel. Not sure how the busty biker broad works in but it could be a Bad Cop, ditzy Good Cop kind of pairing..

08-12-01, 09:12 PM (EST)
15. "RE: HBO Movie"
but OFG looks (here
>at least) like her neighbors
>might be named Fred and
>Ethel.

Gee, I thought she looked so good in the pic that I was picturing neighbors more like the Ropers.

08-12-01, 09:29 PM (EST)
16. "RE: HBO Movie"
LMAO!

Don't know about any danged neighbors (the way things are going around here, it'll probably be Gladys Kravitz) but I did find a shot of the tough Texan babe who puts in an appearance when she flies in to stump for some lame CA politician (oh yes--look for lots of philosophical fireworks when these ladies aren't communing around the potting shed!).

I suppose people were so preoccupied wincing at her plain-talking style that they never noticed what a looker she is, during BV--and I have it on good authority this was taken after hanging out with Willie Nelson at one o' those Farm Aid dealies:

My only worry is that it could give the GOP someone popular to rally around!

GT

08-12-01, 09:36 PM (EST)
17. "RE: HBO Movie"
>it could be a Bad Cop, ditzy Good Cop kind of pairing..
No way! You mean GG might have actually had some semblance of logic behind the Cagney & Lacey remark? (But. . . can't I be bad AND ditzy?)

Figures--the cops WOULD be the ones who'd get away with growing the best weed. . .

GT

GG 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-13-01, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GG Click to send private message to GG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: HBO Movie"
>No way! You mean GG might have actually had some semblance
>of logic behind the Cagney
>& Lacey
remark?

You see, it may take a while, but my logic always prevails.

You like to be challenged, don't you GT? And Outfrontgirl is so good at spoiling.

And re your post below, who are you calling obscure, twisted sister?

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off home to finalize my Preview Episode for posting tonight.

¬GG¬
*who can't think of any other appropriate role for GT....yet*

08-14-01, 01:56 AM (EST)
28. "RE: HBO Movie"
>You like to be challenged, don't you GT?
Yes, dear, I DO! You know how a few sparks can heighten foreplay, don't you? And the more wickedly drawn-out, the more intense it all winds up.

>*who can't think of any other appropriate role for GT....yet*
I must say, I am almost aquiver to see what silliness you have in store for me next. . .

GT

*"twisted" is my middle name--and yes, "obscure" figures into it more often than not*

08-12-01, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GG Click to send private message to GG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-01 AT 06:55 PM (EST)

Grow?

Big?

Head?

Size?

Hmm. I see a pattern developing here.....

¬GG¬
*who sees GT and Outfrontgirl as a new, if not necessarily improved version of Cagney & Lacey. Me, I'll be auditioning for the remake of Sha-na-na*

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
EDITED for an asterisk.

08-12-01, 07:20 PM (EST)
10. "RE: A pattern?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-01 AT 09:31 PM (EST)

Are you referring to IceCat's head, or some part of your own anatomy? (Shall I start shopping for a hefty sporran to keep your kilt under control? )

And Cagney & Lacey? Aren't they like. . . COPS?! Completely contrary to our personalities OR the premise of the show, I'm afraid. Have you completely lost it, or is this one of your famous allusions to something more obscure and suggestive?

GT
*who hopes he's not going for the role of the greasy guy with the huge mouth* (not that there's likely to be ANY character in Sha-na-na who would be appealing. . .)

08-12-01, 07:58 PM (EST)
11. "Sha-na-na"
GG--
Just wondering if you like being harassed by bad-assed females enforcing the law, before I turn down the C & L gig...

I was confused by your Sha-na-na ref, as I only knew them as a band. Missed the TV show. So I found their web site, and they are still in action, if you want to audition:

"They have an all-new "Interactive" show. This "dance party" can either be included in the normal concert performance, or stand on its own as a separate "dance set" in appropriate settings.

Notable songs include ---
Born to Hand Jive
Blue Moon"

*Thinks she'd like to see GG perform either or both of those*

(Although I've never seen the band, I have a weird tangential connection to their history. One of the original members who settled in Berkeley sold his wonderful turn-of-the century house to some friends of mine a few years back--after he sued Green Day for firing him as their manager and got enough big bucks to buy an even better house. Anyway, I ended up getting married in this same house, although no Sha-na-na songs were played at the reception...)

*Thinks if GG can pull off the Sha-na-na remake he'll be a shoe-in to get cast in the next sequel to Grease

08-13-01, 05:00 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Sha-na-na"
>Just wondering if you like being
>harassed by bad-assed females enforcing
>the law.

If it's rough and ready but let me think about that some more.

>I was confused by your Sha-na-na ref

It just popped into my head. Occasionally, my mind dredges up inconsequential stuff that has no bearing on anything. Could be an affliction of sorts. Nevertheless, I am touched in a way that you took the time to look it up. Hope it was edifying.

>*Thinks if GG can pull off
>the Sha-na-na remake he'll be
>a shoe-in to get cast
>in the next sequel to
>Grease

Slicks hair back. Dons white tee and leather jacket. Cavorts on a Thunderbird whilst singing, "I got chills, they're multiplying...."

¬GG¬
*who's not strictly clear what this malarky is all about*

08-13-01, 05:13 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Sha-na-na"
>*who's not strictly clear what this malarky is all about*

My vote is for "affliction."

GT
*who suddenly isn't feeling quite so lost*

08-13-01, 06:19 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Sha-na-na"
*who's not strictly clear what this malarky is all about*

Can't say myself as to the big pic of malarky concerns. IceCat started it and it snowballed...

The small pic--Sha-na-na appeared in Grease as the band Johnny Casino and the Gamblers and contributed several songs to the soundtrack.

08-12-01, 10:58 PM (EST)
18. "RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge..."
I don't think these are from a teevee series--maybe they're from the ABC Movie of the Week, or just from some cheesy romance novel covers. . . but it seems obvious to me that our little sleeeve has wasted no time garnering himself a lucrative little niche somewhere--I guess that cozy little non-honeymoon reward with Dangerkitty sure changed HIS image!

(Of course, I didn't want to hurt his chances getting onto S4, so I tactfully blurred his face in these promotional pix--but we ladies who've had an eye on him all along would know those . . . er. . . um. . . sleeeves anywhere, right?!!!)

Gee, Ice--it didn't really occur to me to go looking for these shameless acts of whoredom so soon! Damned Blowsvivor isn't even over yet! Thanks for the heads-up, though. . .

GT

08-12-01, 11:17 PM (EST)
19. "RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge..."
Dang! here's ANOTHER one!!

Not a teevee series, but an appearance on one of the Early Shows--caught our little "nice guy," Survivorerist, trying to do double-duty--impressing Lamber by emulating her performance in like fashion AND trying to land a gig on a popular FOX series! Unfortunately, he doesn't realize that this particular character is already cheap as they come--and bound irrevocably by his own contract--as well as the fact that Lamber is suffering tunnelvision from her own whoredom and probably won't even notice this baring of his. . . affection for her. . . (And we thought he was simply on vacation! HA!)

Poor little guy still has a lot to learn about the big, ugly world. . . he should've stayed anonymous. . .

GT

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-01, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge..."
ROFL on the Survivorerist bare-assed emulation of Lamber... he does look rather jaundiced, perhaps the overindulgence of carrots stolen from Lamber the bunny on BV is showing its toll...

"Permit me to introduce myself. I am Pepe Le Pew, your lover."

08-13-01, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Impending Press Release"
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-01 AT 03:43 PM (EST)

I was going to wait until the end of Blowsvivor, but with the expected release this week of my interview in Kismet's Cornertime, it seemed like a good idea to announce the upcoming press release of my new movie, Resurrection of the Pink Panther. This will be the first Pink Panther-related movie since the not-so-hot 1993 release of "Son of the Pink Panther" with Roberto Benigni.

My bungling act and fractured Frenchspeak on Blowsvivor was apparently enough to convince the studio that I'd be ideal for the movie. I will be starring as the bungling Inspector Clouseau and hopefully this will spawn a new series of Pink Panther movies!

Edited to fix typos. Evidently, I'm not a press secretary...

08-13-01, 04:05 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Impending Press Release"
LMAO Pepe! Perfectione! And will Clousseau continue his tradition of romancing his prime suspect? (One hopes that Babs is not collaborating with the jewel thief as the inspector's wife did in the original!)

Sounds like great box office material to me!

08-13-01, 05:10 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Impending Press Release"
Mon Dieu! Quelle surprise--c'est formidable! Bonne chance, Stinkée!

GT
(qui voudrait savoir si votre singe mord) (uh-oh----not a minky, I guess it's Joey Heatherton! )

08-14-01, 11:12 PM (EST)
29. "RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge..."
I don't know what it is about your challenge, Ice, but I can't stop looking for Blowsvivors! It's like when you buy a Volkswagen, and suddenly start seeing them EVERYWHERE, you know?

Latest revelations include this little item, proving that Dangerkitty has indeed landed her dream role in the next Charlie's Angels sequel:

I know she's just been dying to show off her physical abilities, as well as her charms, so I wish her the best of luck in her Hollowwood endeavors!

GT

08-14-01, 11:46 PM (EST)
30. "RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge..."
Mkay, here's the latest. . .

We all know that VampKira fancies herself quite the vocalist--so the last place I expected HER to turn up was in some kinky German sexploitation flick! Erotisch, indeed! (I hope you get them to correct your spelling, V!)

Does this mean that you've expanded your career objectives? or just that they insisted on this as a way to jump-start your. . . er. . . exposure?

And perhaps our little bloodsucker can explain the full frontal nudity (tastefully blurred, here)--and the fact that the movie seems to involve Kryptonite! Does this mean that Superman is also involved?And what does this do to your plans to co-host the Saturday morning horror flicks on Sci-Fi?

I guess it makes sense that you'd have to go to Europe to find a ready market for your particular brand of sex appeal (I guess you missed the last wave of vampire movies here in the 90s) but if your career takes off in Germany, it could spark a resurgence in vampyre kitsch here, as well! Worked for the Beatles, anyway, didn't it?

GT

08-15-01, 00:00 AM (EST)
31. "RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge..."
Our next BV Ho' is obviously still working on her title as the Nicest Poster Around. . .

Yes, I have it on good authority that ItzLisa spent her time in Korea sucking up to none other than Jimmy Carter, and weaselled her way into a gig as the honorary co-sponsor of next year's Habitat campaign--including the covergirl spot on their 2002 calendar!

Impossible to find fault with little Bubbles--unless she persists in the nice-girl act until it results in a job spearheading Tipper Gore's latest Crusade Against Prime-Time Ho'dom. . . Please, Itz--leave that kind of craziness to people like Tom Hanks! Don't lock yourself into a one-dimensional character--show people your wide range of abilities right off the bat, or before you know it, the only acting jobs you'll be able to get will be those sappy things on Lifetime's Movies for Reality-Impaired Housewives!

GT

08-15-01, 04:41 AM (EST)
33. "Awwww... Isn't That Cute..."
The President is playing 'I got your nose' with Itz!

Seriously tho...

I don't think anybody has risen to a challenge with as much vigor and creativity as you have, GT... Keep up the good work in your search for shining examples of a 'Ho on dah go'!

Meow!

08-15-01, 05:43 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Awwww... Isn't That Cute..."
>>I don't think anybody has risen to a challenge with as much vigor and creativity as you have, GT... Keep up the good work in your search for shining examples of a 'Ho on dah go'!

I second that emotion! I also think we must give credit to the fact that IceCat gives great challenge!
*he seems to have come back from that door-slamming incident his old lovable self...whew! thought we'd lost him to ho fever*

08-15-01, 04:45 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Awwww... Isn't That Cute..."
>>>I don't think anybody has risen to a challenge with as much vigor and creativity as you have, GT... Keep up the good work in your search for shining examples of a 'Ho on dah go'!
>
>I second that emotion!

Yes... as successful as you (GT) already are (and going to be after BV), I would think you'd be even more successful being a talent agent for all of the BV folks. In fact, I'd like to hire you as my agent right on the spot to find some more juicy roles...

08-15-01, 05:16 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Awwww... Isn't That Cute..."
You are all too kind!

My dear Stinky--if you act quickly, I have secured a role for you, playing Valentino in a remake of his final film. I hope I wasn't acting too hastily, but it seemed tailor-made for you!

Hope your status as celluloid hunk doesn't interfere with your marital bliss--I would think if the lovely Babs could survive a bar attack, she ought to be pretty cool about this, though!

GT
(who is having as much of a ball with this nonsense as with BV itself!)

08-17-01, 03:16 AM (EST)
46. "RE: Awwww... Isn't That Cute..."
Well... that does look like a great role! Thanks, o mighty agent... Not to worry about Babs, she always knows who her paramour comes home to every night.

08-15-01, 01:20 AM (EST)
32. "RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge..."
One more disturbing entry for tonight (sorry--couldn't resist hitting an even 1700!)

Ran across this tome at Barnes & Noble--a treatise on the eccentric minds of people like Howard Hughes, Nikola Tesla, and a very familiar-looking female on the front cover. . . While this is not an example of BV whoredom, it DOES show that at least one of us truly IS a mover and shaker, as depicted in Slurpee's episode and T's reports from Monkeyboy Island!

Although I am no stranger to eccentric thinking, this portends disturbing things in our good friend's future. . . One of her quotes is as follows:

"I am determined to elect a president of our choosing this year and one who will be deeply indebted, and who will recognize his indebtedness. Since I am willing to go beyond all limitations on this, I think we should be able to select a candidate and a party who knows the facts of political life....If we select Bush, then he, I know for sure knows the facts of life." -- from handwritten memos by Dalton Hughes, early in the 2000 presidential campaign

What's in store for her down the line? Will she go through kleenex by the case, afraid to leave her hideaway in some Vegas penthouse? I think the first sign she needs an intervention will be if she decides to engineer her very own brand of athletic supporter and showcase it in her own Hollywood production (on the likes of some relatively unknown, yet well-hung young star. . .)

This looks to be an extremely interesting book, by the way. Other revelations include quotes by Tesla (who hated Edison and Marconi, and invented a vibrating machine that required assisting Mark Twain to the bathroom in an extremely hurried fashion), such as "Mr. Marconi is a donkey," as well as revelations about his abnormal love of white pigeons and fear of round things.

One review states that Pickover delights us with unexpected stories of their obsessive personalities and strange phobias. These common threads lead us to wonder if creativity and genius are inextricably linked to madness. Even if it didn't offer insights into one of our own mysterious board members, I think I would choose to read it just for the entertainment value!

Kinda makes you wonder if it's been wise to make crap of her whole Mother Nature persona, doesn't it? Yes, she's Ms. Control NOW, but in the event that she should snap--well, I just hope you jokers have ensured your anonymity!

GT

08-15-01, 07:40 AM (EST)
35. "I Turned Down Star Wars Part 2 for This..."
It's for the national pride thing, eh?

So... Good day...

Today's topic is movies you should go see about a hundred times... maybe even more, eh?

... and there's really only one good movie comin' up this fall...

Strange Brew 2
This Time It's on Ice

Meow!

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-17-01, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Strange Brew 2"
Will Geddy Lee sing the theme song again, eh?

08-17-01, 09:52 PM (EST)
52. "Take off!"
Ooooh! Geddy? I hope so! Please make sure that's in your contract, Ice!

GT

08-15-01, 04:15 PM (EST)
36. "RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge..."
Today's first revelation: skierdude10!

Poor dude. . . I heard he was hoping to parlay this into a long-term gig as color commentator on ESPN, but after this little behind-the-scenes demonstration--wherein he took out a cameraman and the regular anchor--he was relegated to a much smaller and more comical role.

He will, however, be starring in a few of their promotional spots, trying to use the Blowsvivor cachet to garner a bigger audience for their X-Games. Look for him in one of those quickie-mart commercials!

GT

08-15-01, 04:26 PM (EST)
37. "RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge..."
My next exposé should come as no surprise. . . To prove that there is, indeed, nothing new under the sun (at least in Hollywood,) our resident pyromaniac is slated to appear in a movie version of Cheers.

From what I read on the Entertainment Weekly site, the premise will be that he moves to the boondocks in Montana and opens up a facsimile of "the bar where everybody knows your name"--except, of course, in the event that The Feds should appear, in which case it becomes a tight-lipped little community of anti-authority survival nuts. Of course, jokes and M-80s fly rampant, and a good time is had by all--but for the unsuspecting tourist. Kind of trying to incorporate some of that Northern Exposure quirkiness, from what I gather.

Don't have any solid clues as to big-name cameos, but I believe his ongoing search for a soulmate and mother for his kids (girl--adorable pixie, boy--Dennis-the-Menace-type chip off the old block. . .) figures prominently in the show.

GT

08-15-01, 04:35 PM (EST)
39. "RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge..."
RudyRules' plans, post-BV, should come as no surprise, as he has failed to keep them a secret on other thresds here. . .

I understand he has already posed for promotional shots with the Hamm's beer people; I think he thought he could get a tandem gig with skierdude on ESPN, after seeing what the association did for OFG in the way of sympathy. Unfortunately, hockey is not slated as part of the X-Games, and I believe the beer company is already under fire in preliminary government hearings, investigating the fact that cigarette manufacturers are still marketing to children--and the use of a friendly, goofy bear to promote beer will probably be seen as irresponsible as old Joe Camel. . . Too bad, too--that little ditty on the tom-tom sure was catchy!

If RR is smart, he'll just follow SnoopySucks' lead, and concentrate on the Pedigree dog food angle. Hope to see you on the agility trials, RudyRules!

GT

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-01, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge..."
I have no deal, I have no deal, I have no deal!
As for my semi-faithful companion, SS, the recent info. posted about the Pedigree sponsorship (Nice job GT) and Wheaties possibilities on my "SnoopySucks Ad?" thread have me wondering.

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to put their camp in a riverbed" -Rudy Boesch

PS, Love all the posts here, some great imaginations!

08-15-01, 09:28 PM (EST)
45. "No Deal????"
... My fuzzy, frosty butt you haven't got a deal!!!

There's the small matter of 1,000,000 copies of a certain action figure waiting to fly off the shelves... As I recall, these little moneymakers were already in production before BV even had its first episode!

Meow!

08-15-01, 04:28 PM (EST)
38. "Skierdude"
Ouch! You know I saw this pic but I thought it was taken when they fired him off from Monkeyboy Island!

08-15-01, 05:44 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Skierdude"
No, OFG--this was definitely on the X-Games shoot, as it came directly from the ESPN site (I don't think they'd bother pirating pix from BV!) I don't think we've heard the last from the dude about that cannon shot, by the way--when he gets old enough to *shudder* marry and propagate his species, he will undoubtedly be reminded that he has become sterile from that episode. . . but of course, by then the BV people should be safely out of reach.

How about this one? This girl has been a bit difficult to track down, what with her recent aversion to sunlight and all. . . Makes it all the more ironic that she's gotten a job hawking swimwear, doesn't it?!

She looks damned good, though, doesn't she? (I've never been one for those underwire jobs, but she can carry it off.) Maybe in the future, she'll move into something more along the lines of Cosmopolitan, eh?

Go get 'em, MC!

GT

08-15-01, 05:51 PM (EST)
43. "The Schickiest!"
Even more difficult to track down than Mon Cherie, Survivorchick has wasted no time grabbing for the gusto, though I can't tell from this publicity photo if she's involved in a series or a romantic entanglement with Ellen DeGeneres. . . Either way, I trust she's going to enjoy many enjoyable days around the pool in that California sunshine--should be a good change of pace from the Pacific Northwest, and a good launching pad for her aspirations as alternative lifestyle spokeswoman and social climber. Perhaps there's also something to the rumors that Dangerkitty helps introduce her around the Beverly Hills hoi polloi?

Oooh--look how buff she is! Must be getting plenty of time in at the gym, huh? Could be that this proves she's become personal trainer to Ms. DeGeneres--kinda looks like a workout, doesn't it?

GT

08-17-01, 03:41 AM (EST)
47. "RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge..."
Looking over this amazing compilation with something for everyone and I love it. I think Sir Erist has come up a little short in the big picture though. I'm sure there's something more to him than mooning ability.

Something gallant, knightly, perhaps Monty Python & The Holier Grail... starring Sir and Amber as his fair lady.

Damn, I wish I had taped that promo I saw!

08-17-01, 07:09 AM (EST)
48. "RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-01 AT 07:58 AM (EST)

I saw that promo, too, OFG and I taped it! It was for the new DVD version of The Holy Grail...

I could have sworn Sir was 'not appearing in' that film...

Yet, due to the miracle of video capture analysis...

We can clearly see Sir Erist in full knightly regalia!

(editor's Note: knightly is pronounced KAH-niggit-lee)

Here's another with Sir Erist clearly shown with the full cast!

They must have re-shot some scenes for the new DVD version and included a BV ho to help drum up a little pre-release buzz! Way to go Sir Erist - nice gig!

I also found a 8 x 10 promo shot from the same film (so lifelike, it's scary - almost seems to move!)

Edited to add CATSCAN logo...

Meow!

08-17-01, 02:39 PM (EST)
49. "RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge..."
GREAT work, you two!

Funny, that is one of my all-time favorite movies, and I kinda glossed over him in it. . . and darned if my son didn't hijack the tape for himself, so I won't be able to watch it again until I get back to Orlando to steal it back.

Surv's been holding out on us, hasn't he?!

GT

08-17-01, 05:23 PM (EST)
50. "The Ultimate Whore!"
I see how it is! The Probster has apparently hedged his bets--thinking that BV will have a limited appeal, he has obviously made plans to branch out after his stint here. . .

Sadly enough, this seems somehow familiar--you would think such a brilliant mind could come up with something original!

GT
(who somehow feels drawn to watch the show anyway. . .)

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-01, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge..."
Just wanted to jump in here quick and say this is great stuff! ROTFLMAO!!!

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-01, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "No deal yet but..."
I understand Mr. Burnit has a dramality concept in the works which he is considering asking one of the BV contestants to play host. Yes, it's:

Border Crossing!

Apparently the idea is to see how many idiots will try to cross a national border undetected with a camera crew on their heals, should be fascinating.

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-18-01, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: IceCat Makes a Challenge..."
O
M
G
!

I JUST saw this thresd!!! I am ROTFLMAO! Ice Cat... GT.. You two are TOO much!! This is awesome. A thresd worth coming back to more than once!!

"We've trivialized the Vampire. I think it happened about the time 'Count Chocula' found its way to cereal boxes."
-F. Paul Wilson, author 'Midnight Mass' a vampire novella

Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •