The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How about a preview for ep 11?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences BlowsVivor Forum (Protected)
Original message

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-12-01, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How about a preview for ep 11?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-01 AT 01:07 PM (EST)

Hey GG, where's the ep. 11 preview? Spoiling this thing is difficult with previews, but close to impossible without them.

Edited to address GG directly.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How about a preview for ep 11? George Tirebiter 08-12-01 1
   RE: How about a preview for ep 11? janisella 08-12-01 2
       RE: How about a preview for ep 11? George Tirebiter 08-12-01 3
           RE: Leaks janisella 08-13-01 4
               RE: Leaks George Tirebiter 08-14-01 5
                   Well... Well... Well... IceCat 08-14-01 6
                       RE: Well... Well... Well... George Tirebiter 08-14-01 7
                           And I'm invisible, apparently.... Outfrontgirl 08-14-01 8
                               You Seem to Forget... IceCat 08-14-01 9
                                   RE: You Seem to Forget... Outfrontgirl 08-14-01 10
                                   RE: You Seem to Forget... George Tirebiter 08-14-01 11
 RE: How about a preview for ep 11? George Tirebiter 08-15-01 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-12-01, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How about a preview for ep 11?"
Sorry, janisella, but notshakes has apparently gotten greedy enough to go back to work for The Clown. . . he won't be writing his much-anticipated episode summary. . .

However, GG has been moved up a couple notches, and I believe I saw elsewhere that he is planning on posting a preview on Monday.

If not, I'm thinking I might get to play Pussy Galore and wrangle some secrets out of him. . . unless he follows through on his threat to turn greaser, that is! (That would be SOOOOO not sexy, GG! Stick with what you do best!!)

GT

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-12-01, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: How about a preview for ep 11?"
Thanks GT. I hadn't heard. I'm a big fan of GG's work and can't wait for the summary.

Any info you can hustle up would be appreciated, expecially since Squirrel and Hawkeye seem to be MIA.

I have been receiving more anonymous tips, though they're hard to understand. Maybe the preview will help me decipher the strange clues I've received.

J.

08-12-01, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How about a preview for ep 11?"
>I have been receiving more anonymous tips
Wow--BV certainly does seem to be plagued with Loose Lips Syndrome, doesn't it?! By the time AyaP finally gets his butt in gear and forces a complete change in crew or otherwise plugs those gaps, I'm afraid the world is going to already have a good idea where that last episode is headed!

GT

08-13-01, 01:14 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Leaks"
GT, I think someone high up is leaking these clues. They're cryptic and vague - just enough to make us want to figure things out but not enough to really let us figure things out.

For instance, I got a phone message (the voice was obviously altered with one of those gadgets) that said "episode titles" then a moment of silence, then "immunity key" then more silence, then "phoenix at sunrise". That was it.

Any ideas what that should mean?

08-14-01, 00:13 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Leaks"
janisella--sounds like you might be in some danger! Anonymous callers, fancy gadgets, secret codes--seems a bit sinister, if you ask me!

I've been pondering your latest clues all day, and have yet to come up with anything concrete--but (as threatened) I still have another avenue to explore:

If I can't get word to you or OFG, you may expect word from a brown-shoed square in the dead of night. Wish me luck--and watch your backs!

GT

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-14-01, 04:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Well... Well... Well..."
... Georgie gehrl is looking verrry shexy this evening...

... would you care for a martini?

Meow!

08-14-01, 03:46 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Well... Well... Well..."
Ooooooohhh! Yes, dear--please! Of course, it must be shaken--not shtirred!

GT

*who's thinking IceCat is sounding especially shexy, himshelf, tonight!* Meowwwwwwwwwr!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-01, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "And I'm invisible, apparently...."
Sheesh! Sho much shtirring going on... cold river dousing in order for this poor girl who never gets noticed, shaken, shtirred... just shtoned and shlurry...

I knew I should have gone for a full-body cast photo instead of a head shot. Meowwwwwr indeed!

*Runs to borrow that catsuit DK offered and remembers that these things look awful with visible panty-lines...makes note to self to wash it nicely afterwards for DK, as requested*

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-01, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "You Seem to Forget..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-01 AT 06:45 PM (EST)

... that I am in position of a rather large number of full body shots that you submitted during the process of developing your BV sig pic.

As a video-graphics professional, I would have been in violation of artist/client priviledge if I made any comment what so ever about your undeniably outstanding charms.

Doh!

Oh well... the secret's out now...

Edited to Add:

Don't make me post the Aztec Slave Girl Pics... and don't pretend that you don't know exactly what I mean!

Meow!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-01, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: You Seem to Forget..."
>>Don't make me post the Aztec Slave Girl Pics... and don't pretend that you don't know exactly what I mean!

Whoops! me and my big mouth...no, I can't pretend that!

Isn't that always the way, they come up with some "art" photos you did before you tried to make it as a respectable media whore.
*Blushes* Well, I'm not ashamed of my past! God knows, at this point they might help my image--show that I'm more than just a spoiler, stoner, smart-ass...

By the way, Ice, loved that fraidy-cat thing you did on Jizzy's thresd. And your Prisoner head's looking just right now too.

08-14-01, 08:43 PM (EST)
11. "RE: You Seem to Forget..."
OMG <click>, OFG!! Between IceCat and GG, I would say we're on the verge of a veritable orgy of delight, once we're free and clear of our BV responsibilities!

I just hope someone remembers to bring a goodly supply of prophylactics. . .

GT

*who thinks things are heating up on the set of BV. . . and it's got nothing to do with fricassee!*

08-15-01, 00:21 AM (EST)
12. "RE: How about a preview for ep 11?"
janishella. . . I'm shtill not getting anywhere in decoding your leaksh. . . and I fear the free-flowing martinish may have left me open to usesh and abushe at the handsh of our writer. . . or whoever it ish that I'm shupposhed to be following. . .

Resht assured that I will continue on this tack until I gain shome informashun!

In the meantime, I have contracted thish woman to give ush shum help--figure there musht be shum angle I haven't conshidered. . .

Luckily, thish did not involve a mashive outlay of capital on my part, in that I wuzh able to make ushe of a coupon for a free Uno reading! Sho far, all she can tell me hazh shumthing to do with an ominoush Blue Two. . . Could mean that we are dealing with more than one pershon?

Shtay vigilent!

GT
who can handle many realitiesh, but who ish not accushtomed to alcoholic purshuits!*
HIC!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •