The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 3 **"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences BlowsVivor Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-09-01, 04:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 3 **"
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-01 AT 00:26 AM (EST)

BlowsVivor

Episode 10: "The Birds!"

Act 3: "Omphalos"

Day 29 11:30 A.M., montage of wildlife and of castaways at camp; IceCat teaches the ten chickens, who now are wearing numbered poker chip necklaces (1 through 10, of course), to polka; George Tirebiter and Outfrontgirl work on their medicinal witch's brew, each takes a sip and they nod their approval; RudyRules and SnoopySucks play a lazy game of fetch the stick. The sun is high up now, burning brightly in a nearly cloudfree sky; heat waves are now being picked up by the cameras, the music is kind of somber and mysterious and foreboding. A raccoon at the water suddenly lifts its head then hurries away, a few birds fly out of a tree seemingly in some alarm, SnoopySucks stops and perks her ears.

And then we hear the scream, a distorted shriek, a dismaying sound of haunting morbidity. George Tirebiter and Outfrontgirl rise from the fire, RudyRules and IceCat turn to face the direction of the sound, then all four and SnoopySucks start to run towards the water.

Then we see Survivorerist from behind, racing towards the water and yelling, surrounded in a cloud of bees; he jumps into the water and immerses himself fully, staying underneath the surface: We get an underwater shot of him (well, it's distorted somewhat and may actually be his double in a filler, I mean what are the chances they actually had someone filming underwater at that moment?) holding his hands clawlike in front of him.

When he emerges to take a breath many but not all of the bees have dispersed, the other Vivors have arrived but are keeping a healthy distance from the bees.

Survivorerist: They were all over me, oh my God (click!) it was horrible {gasp gasp} I thought I was done for, I thought the stinging would never stop {gasp gasp} and look at my hands, I've got honey all over my hands, it won't come off, it won't come off!

RudyRules: Stay in the water, buddy. Dunk yourself under again if you need to, in fact you might want to back up a bit and get where it's deeper.
Outfrontgirl: RudyRules, IceCat, why don't you jog back to camp and get some smoking torches so we can drive off the rest of these bees.
George Tirebiter: Did you get the honeycombs? What did you do with the honeycombs?

Well, RudyRules and IceCat kind of shrugged and headed back towards camp, leaving Outfrontgirl and George Tirebiter to talk Survivorerist down from his obvious panic.
Survivorerist: I dropped the honeycombs somewhere back there. I must have gotten stung a million times!
George Tirebiter: Oh, don't be silly, you'd be dead by now if you'd got stung that much.
Outfrontgirl: You don't look dead to me.

Just then RudyRules and IceCat jogging back to camp passed the ten blue chickens racing towards the water with a makeshift stretcher they'd made using the poncho.

Survivorerist: I've got honey all over my hands, it won't come off, it won't come off!
George Tirebiter: Well, wipe it on your face, I can see several stings there already rising.
Outfrontgirl: That's a smart idea, Survivorerist. Honey isn't only nature's most perfect food, it's nature's most perfect antiseptic, no germs can live in honey.

Just then the ten chickens arrived and started motioning Survivorerist to come out of the water and lay down on the stretcher.
SnoopySucks (to the chickens): Woof woof woof {You can carry me back to camp if you want}
SnoopySucks then got on the stretcher, the chickens all kind of shrugged at one another and then picked her up and headed back to camp.

Survivorerist: They were everywhere, Everywhere!
George Tirebiter: How's your stomach feeling now, Outfrontgirl?
Outfrontgirl: Oh, thanks, I'd forgotten about it 'til you reminded me. Actually, the bit of tonic I took seems to have done the trick.

Just then RudyRules and IceCat, smoking torches in hand, passed the ten hens and SnoopySucks heading back to camp.
SnoopySucks: Woof woof woof woof {Now, this is my kind of estrogen alliance!}

Well, by and by they drove the bees off and coaxed Survivorerist out of the water, but he was still quite shaken and yammering from his adreneline rush, so RudyRules and Outfrontgirl helped him back to camp while IceCat and George Tirebiter took the smoking torches and went to find the honeycombs, which they found, and when the brew was complete Outfrontgirl dosed Survivorerist with a bit of it and it calmed him right away.

Survivorerist (confessional): I was so scared, so damn scared, nothing like that has ever happened to me before, I thought I was a goner. The honey won't come off, I wish it would just come off. Why won't it come off? Am I that evil? It's just a game, right, it's just a game! You're supposed to try and win in a game, isn't that right! Wow, that was some stuff the ladies cooked up, hit me right off like ... like I don't know what! Man! I just wish it would come off, you know. This is really bugging me for some reason ... (laughs) "Bugging!" One minute you're fine, you know, but in an instant everything changes. I suppose I should get checked over for stingers, I'm really having trouble forming coherant thoughts right now. I really thought I was a goner, you know.

Two hours later, IceCat was teaching the hens to cluck out "Sweet By and By" while Survivorerist sat tranquilized staring into the fire and the other three lazed about in the shelter, when Dangerkitty finally stumbled back to camp all bruised and scraped every which possible way.
Dangerkitty: Next time I see AyaProbe, watch out, he's a dead man! Thinks he can sell me to perverts just to line his pockets, he's got another think coming! He's a dead man, you hear me; before this is done he's a dead man! Ah, phooey, I think I may have broke my toe!

Well, the others, except for Survivorerist who was still sorting out his own dilemma, helped Dangerkitty to the shelter, and IceCat carefully removed her boots in order to examine the supposedly broken toe.
George Tirebiter: Dangerkitty, we have a medicinal brewed up, it should help you recover from this --
Dangerkitty: Oh, yeah, and just what's in this "medicinal brew" you suddenly have?!
Outfrontgirl: Well, there's honey, sassafras root, wild catnip, featherfew --

Well, hearing "wild catnip" Dangerkitty needed no more encouragement, she grabbed the pot and started chugging it down much to the dismay of Outfrontgirl and George Tirebiter who tried to tell her she was taking way way way too much, but to no avail, and Dangerkitty finally lowered the brew having drained roughly three-quarters of it.
Outfrontgirl: Oh my God (click!), I think she drank eight days' worth of a dose!
Dangerkitty: Whoa, what a rush, that is some powerful stuff!
IceCat: I don't think this toe is broken, only very badly stubbed somehow.
Dangerkitty: Oh my God (click!), the colors, they're getting so alive!

And just then the ten hens goosestepped in unison past the front of the lean-to, and when they were perfectly centered they snapped their heads to face the Vivors, fired off a quick and snappy salute, then faced front and continued on not having missed a beat, leaving everyone bemused except Dangerkitty who looked perplexed.
Dangerkitty: Now the chickens have staged a coup?

And then she passed out.

IceCat (confessional): I know I should get my head back in the game, this stuff with the chickens needs to be replicated under laboratory conditions with control elements to have any validity later on, but honestly this is just so exciting to have accidentally stumbled into this! Most of the great scientific breakthroughs started with accidental discoveries, this is really an incredible opportunity I wasn't expecting!

Transitional wildlife scenes concluding with barn owl flying, then she comes in for a landing on top of a trailer in the white trash park where the jury has been sequestered. Inside the trailer Mon Cherie and Survivorchick are seated, watching monitor screens of live feeds of the game in progress. Sleeeve enters from outside, grabs a towel near the door to wipe his face.
Sleeeve: You don't want to go outside just now, it's not just hot but Richard Hatch showed up in his birthday suit. Won't that guy's 15 minutes ever end!

Well, the ladies laughed at that one.
Sleeeve: Anything happening in the game?
Mon Cherie: Not that I can tell, but DK finally did get out of her Houdini mousetrap.
Survivorchick: I have to say, I liked Survivorerist better when he was sabotaging the others, like when he dumped the rice in the latrine to make it seem like the cooks were wasting too much of it. I just can't figure out whatever it is he's up to now, he can't really expect a sympathy strategy to work like he wants.
Sleeeve: I know, riling up those bees when he knew how to avoid it, that one's got me totally confused.
Mon Cherie: He's a good actor, though, you have to give him that! By the way, S-Chick, did you really put down "doggy chow" on your pizza question?
Survivorchick: Lord, no, AyaProbe substituted that, my favorite is Taco!
Sleeeve: I bet whatever IceCat grabbed out he was going to get something inedible.
Mon Cherie: What do you think about what SnoopySucks has been up to?
Sleeeve: What do you mean?
Mon Cherie: Well, the other night I saw her ... hm, I got up ... maybe it was a dream, I can't quite remember just now.

And on top of the trailer the owl turned to face the camera.
Owl: HoooHooHoohoothoot! {8888888888888888888888888888888}
And then she took to the sky, but then turned a 180 and came back, coming to a trailer not in use for anything, one where the doorknob was missing, and pushed her way in.

Transitional shots.

DAW camp, 4:45 P.M., aerial shot showing the sleeping shelter, the chicken coop 40 yards away, a tent having been set up in between, and a giant bull's-eye painted on the ground in a nearby clearing. SUCoW comes driven up to camp. View shift to the ground, we see all the castaways standing before the shelter dressed in their finest remaining threads. The SUCoW pulls up to the tent and stops, two monkeybutlers emerge and start hauling stuff into the tent. Then AyaProbe gets out of the driver's seat, pulls a bag from the back, and lugs it towards the shelter, serious look on his face.

AyaProbe: Here's five pounds of chicken feed, don't waste it.
Dangerkitty: Oh, you thought of the bluesies, how sweet of you, smooochie hughug wakeywakeywakey!
AyaProbe: What's wrong with her?
George Tirebiter: She's having a trip, don't bring her down, Aya! Honestly, sometimes you are just so clueless.
IceCat: Thanks for thinking of the hens. (He then grabbed the feed and headed with it to the chicken coop.)
AyaProbe: Don't thank me, Legal said we better not let them starve or the PETA jerks would be all over us!

RudyRules (confessional): I'm glad we got these chickens now, this means we'll be able to eat till the end of the game. But we may have to send IceCat out in the next tc, he's just getting too darned close to those critters.
IceCat (confessional): I've come to my senses now, I realize these hens are just part of the game as far as everyone else is concerned, but I think it's a good thing if I don't let on, let everyone think I've totally been sidetracked from the game by this scientific breakthrough.
Dangerkitty (confessional): Like, these blue hens, you know, I don't get it at all, but they're so cute, it's like a sideshow of our very own now, we soooooo needed something entertaining, life here was getting pretty drab, oh gawl I'm feeling so so so happy happy joy joy lately, I mean wow I even perfected a mousetrap how cool is that, and we've solved the world's energy crisis I think, who knew "dramality" would lead to such things?

Then a helicopter came into view and landed down on the painted bull's-eye, and a monkeybutler emerged with three pizza boxes, and the other monkeybutlers came up and pulled out a large tub of iced over-caffinated soda from the over-caffinated soda sponsor. Finally, they escourted some lady from the craft, she was holding two soda bottles to her bosoms for the obvious effect, and then we got a real clear view of her, and .... Oh, My!

SHE WAS THE SORT OF BIRD THAT SENT A MAN CRAZY, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, ALL CURVY AND LEAN IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES TO BE CURVY AND LEAN; THE SORT OF BIRD A GUY WOULD CROSS MOUNTAINS AND OCEANS FOR JUST TO GIVE HER THE MOON AND THE STARS EVEN THOUGH YOU KNEW SHE PROBABLY ALREADY HAD THEM; YEAH, THAT'S THE SORT OF BIRD SHE WAS; AND THE WAY SHE MOVED WAS POETRY AND GOT IN YOUR SOUL, SHE WAS THAT SORT OF BIRD, EVERY NUANCE AND GLANCE A TEASE, A TEMPTATION; YEAH, YOU KNOW THE SORT OF BIRD I MEAN; AND WHEN SHE LOOKED IN YOUR EYES YOU SANK INTO HER AND COULDN'T HELP IT, SHE WAS THE SORT OF BIRD THAT REELED YOU IN NO MATTER WHAT ...

Aymelek: Oh, AyaProbe!

IF ONLY IT WEREN'T FOR THAT BETTY BOOP VOICE!

Well, she placed the two soda bottles with the rest in the iced chest, they had served their purpose, and then a monkeybutler pulled a guitar case from the helicopter, which then fired up and lifted off, tossing Aymelek's skirt sexilly in its wake, and then introductions were made.

AyaProbe: This is Aymelek, my conjugal buddy for this series!
Aymelek: One of you plays guitar, I take it?
Survivorerist: That would be me! (He smiled, taken in by the incredible beauty of the visitor.)
Aymelek: Well, later on you can play while I perform some dances for you, it should be fun!
Dangerkitty: Oh my God (click), how do you keep that gem in your bellybutton?
Aymelek: Trade secret, darling, I'll clue you in later.
Dangerkitty: Oh, phoooey, I'm not a trader!

Well, Aymelek then handed all six castaways photos of their own homes, per her instructions. Then AyaProbe explained that they all had to eat their three slices of pizza with gusto, the greasypizza sponsor was really expecting a lot of them, while he and Aymelek went to the tent and had catered gourmet Texmex fare supplied by the Texmex sponsor, because it's really all about selling it you know. And as Aymelek and AyaProbe walked off hand in hand --
Aymelek: What's with that Dangerkitty, she's not one of the clueless people is she? Man, that sort drives me bonkers.
AyaProbe: Normally she's not, she's basically intense. but right now she's having a mellow trip if you know what I mean.
Aymelek: Oh, a puppy, can she join us for dinner, I just love dogs!
And so SnoopySucks got invited to enjoy the good chow.

Well, and then there were intercut shots of the Vivors trying to act like they enjoyed thier slices of the three pizzas, while AyaProbe and Aymelek enjoyed the fine dining with SS taking table scraps, and the monkeybutlers made a show of it serving them their fine dinner. Dangerkitty didn't seem to mind, but the rest of the castaways, even Survivorerist, made a game effort but couldn't help but display their dismay at the pizzas they had been served, so I guess the Texmex sponsor won out but honestly who could tell? Even the chickens were shown enjoying their feed.

Chicken #3: Cluck cluckcluck cluckcluck {boy, this is good stuff, too bad the humans aren't enjoying their feed}
Chicken #7: Cluckcluck cluck cluck {quick, let's kill them before they try to take ours!}
All the hens fell over laughing at that one.

Finally, AyaProbe poked his head out and told the castaways they'd done such a fine job he wouldn't make them suffer watching him have his dessert taco, and then he closed the sides of the tent. Pretty soon Betty Boop squeals were heard, "ohhh, yessss, therreee, mmmmm, oh yesssssss!"

RudyRules (choaking down his last snail): Them darn French and the things they eat ... (And then he just shook his head.)

And the next commercial was MM and MMS PepeLePew selling crunchy honey peanut butter, how elegant! Le Whiff, such a delicate bouquet, Le Taste, oh oui that is the finest, and so on; honestly, I wanted some of the stuff myself! Then, it was Tony Randall as AyaProbe and Jack Klugman as RushdieQ in an ad for one of those cellular Swiss army knives:

Jack: Well, you told me to call if I would be late for dinner!
Tony: But it's been years, Rushdie, why now?
Jack: Honestly, I don't know, who wrote this cockamamie dreg!
Tony: Oh, you just need to get properly organized, there's nothing like a cellular Swiss army knife for that!
Jack: I'd rather have goop melange!

And so on and so on, and then a bunch more of those commercials we already so got down, you know.

To Be Concluded ...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The 3-Part-Barrier has Been Broken! IceCat 08-09-01 1
   Don't forget OFG's ep.3 PepeLePew13 08-09-01 4
       RE: Don't forget OFG's ep.3 Outfrontgirl 08-09-01 7
 RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 3 ... mistofleas 08-09-01 2
 RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 3 ... dabo 08-09-01 3
 Too funny! AyatollahKhomeini 08-09-01 5
 RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 3 ... Outfrontgirl 08-09-01 6
   Paging OFG... PepeLePew13 08-09-01 8
 RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 3 ... moonbaby 08-09-01 9
 RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 3 ... George Tirebiter 08-09-01 10
   Characters AyatollahKhomeini 08-09-01 11
       RE: Characters George Tirebiter 08-09-01 12
           RE: Characters AyatollahKhomeini 08-09-01 13
               Aya's been a baaaad, baaaaaaad Prob... George Tirebiter 08-09-01 14
                   RE: Aya's been a baaaad, baaaaaaad ... dabo 08-10-01 16
                       monkeybutler animators Outfrontgirl 08-10-01 17
 RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 3 ... RudyRules 08-10-01 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-01, 06:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "The 3-Part-Barrier has Been Broken!"
Even OFG, Princess of the Procrasti Nation, only made a trilogy...

You, Dabo, have gone too far...

It's supposed to be '15 minutes' of fame, Dabo... not the 15 days you are apparently trying to make this last...

... and whut's with the the early morning release times...

... very suspicious...

I'd cry 'foul' but the blue chickens would come running...

4 parts! It's scandalous!

Meow!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-01, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Don't forget OFG's ep.3"
>Even OFG, Princess of the Procrasti
>Nation, only made a trilogy...

Well, let's not forget that OFG's first foray into the world of Blowsvivor writing for episode #3 took a mere 4 parts...

>I'd cry 'foul' but the blue
>chickens would come running...
>
>4 parts! It's scandalous!

Boys and girls, gather around. Today's word is "cliffhanger" and the name of the game is ratings! Keep people hungering for more and more...

Keep up the great work, dabs! But, try not to kill us with the delay...

"Permit me to introduce myself. I am Pepe Le Pew, your lover."

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-01, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Don't forget OFG's ep.3"
Ahem--
>>Even OFG, Princess of the Procrasti

I always wanted to be a princess, and the Procrasti find in me a benevolent and patient figurehead....

>>Well, let's not forget that OFG's first foray into the world of Blowsvivor writing for episode #3 took a mere 4 parts...

Actually, Episode 3 was written as one part and completed and posted at the same time (one link after another). Had I known how to properly format with HTML tags back at that time it would have appeared in one post. I didn't, so I tried to put it up as a link. The file upload size limitations forced me to take my single file and break it down. I tried to do 3, one for each day, but the IC/TC segment was too big, so I had to break that in half. There was no other reason that Ep. 3 appeared as 4 links.

Dabo on the other hand, has consciously written us a 4-part play (teleplay), with the names of the acts spelling out HOME backwards.

I think this structure's very cool... as long as he keeps in mind that this Princess ain't giving up her tiara to no-one!

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-01, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 3 **"
*jumps up and down clapping her hands* Wonderful, dabs just wonderful.
More...more...more!!

*sits at Uncle Dabos feet waiting for the end of the tale*

mistofleas

08-09-01, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 3 **"
Sorry about the delay, there were internet problems all yesterday afternoon and evening, I eventually found out some work crew pruning trees had managed to foul up the phone lines. Anyway, typed this part in very late, managed to skip some paragraphs darn it, so I just added in some material to replace the missing parts. This one doesn't flow as well as I'd like, but there's no helping that now. I'll try to get the final part up this evening sometime. My plan was to stretch these out for at least four days, give the next writer plenty of time to get ready for his turn; funny how things work out, eh.

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-09-01, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Too funny!"
I hadn't expected "Omphalos" to apply to BV in its original Greek meaning ("navel") ... very funny (and enjoyable for the host)!

Onward to "Halo Effect" ... and maybe we'll find out the answers about the barn owl ... and why Survivorerist was riling those bees up in the first place ...

08-09-01, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 3 **"
Some of my favorites, dabo:

The whole Survivorerist/Skupin thing...

>>Dangerkitty: Next time I see AyaProbe, watch out, he's a dead man! Thinks he can sell me to perverts just to line his pockets, he's got another think coming! He's a dead man, you hear me; before this is done he's a dead man! Ah, phooey, I think I may have broke my toe!

Look out! some foreshadowing of doom for our dictator? And as I recall from DK's Cornertime, that toe injury means some perv doubtless just got a memorable kick!

>>Outfrontgirl and George Tirebiter who tried to tell her she was taking way way way too much, but to no avail

You see how responsible we are, we may act like pushers, but we CARE about our clientele. These people choose to OD, I tell you.

>>Dangerkitty: Now the chickens have staged a coup?

coup/coop...Too funny! These chicken are cagey and stagey!

>>IceCat (confessional): I know I should get my head back in the game.

Talk about personality changes! Give an evil mastermind one miraculous scientific breakthrough and he loses all his motivation to scheme and manipulate. It's shameful, I tell you. Get your head together Ice!

>>Inside the trailer Mon Cherie and Survivorchick are seated, watching monitor screens of live feeds of the game in progress.

Love this idea, dabo! What a great way to show what the others can't see.

>>Owl: HoooHooHoohoothoot! {8888888888888888888888888888888}

I feel like I'm supposed to get this, but I can't remember why Vamp hates 8's (is there a real reason?) I'm mystified.

>>how do you keep that gem in your bellybutton?

I did note that Omphalos meant navel. I didn't really expect for the ref to be far removed from that--I just didn't think about belly-dancing.

>>AyaProbe: This is Aymelek, my conjugal buddy for this series!

So Probe gets the visit and the SUV? THAT goes along with his definition of fair!

>>Pretty soon Betty Boop squeals were heard, "ohhh, yessss, therreee, mmmmm, oh yesssssss!"

Dabo goes where no writer has dared to go before with the BV persona of our happily married, non-flirting mod. And I thought I took liberties by writing a sex scene!

>>Tony Randall as AyaProbe and Jack Klugman as RushdieQ
Now what a great odd couple indeed...

Dabo, don't you feel pressured what with all these internet problems. Isn't it bizarre how the writers are getting overrun by technical problems just as we start to head for home and reveal more and more behind the scenes maneuvering. I got my only virus problem ever the week I'm writing. And now the guys just happen to come and trim near you... . I think Conspiracy Jim needs to look into this.

Sorry I didn't get in with my applause yesterday, dabo, things suddenly heated up for me IRL but I'm hanging on the story with great suspense.

If the vote thread were still up I might vote for dangerkitty at this point. For one thing, dense OFG has wrongly fingered her and RR for the sleeeve disaster, and RR got immunity. Plus she's getting a lot of attention and she had a lot of face time last episode. For another, it'd be just like you to take out a woman this time. If I'm right, the AA's will soon be the minority tribe, and so will the estrogeners... and OFG will be the last lone Californian. Needless to say, that pleases me not... oh dabo, I have a lovely little potion for you...

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-01, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Paging OFG..."
Hey OFG... we need you over in OT to take part in the Post-a-thon to help run up the totals!

"Permit me to introduce myself. I am Pepe Le Pew, your lover."

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-01, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 3 **"
Oooh dabo! These are big fun!

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-09-01, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 3 **"
coonhead. . . why do I now feel like I'm hopelessly hooked on a soap opera? (I've never had that problem before!)

IceCat's polka-ing chickens, Surv's Skoop episode, DK's overdose (yes, we DID warn her!), renegade 8s, and the oddest twist of all--the reward visitor! (I guess I can stop wondering what embarassing situation might be foisted my direction because I never applied and chose a visitor--PHEW!)

Just when I almost believed Aya's protestations of innocence in the flirtation department. . . Alas, it seems no one is immune to flattery, not even our zealot of the desert. . .

So our conclusion seems bound to contain references to the UN, polygamy, toilet paper, Itz' trip to Korea, and Monkeyboy's birthday? You seem to have encompassed everything else on the boards!

Love this! The conclusion is bound to satisfy equally--except that it'll mean the end of your episode. . . As painful as the wait between installments is, I'm going to be sorry not to have more to look forward to.

And we get more WHEN?

GT

08-09-01, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Characters"
>Just when I almost believed Aya's protestations of innocence in
>the flirtation department. . . Alas, it seems no one is
>immune to flattery, not even our zealot of the desert. . .

I do seem to remember posting somewhere early on and then again in the thread after E7 that people should feel free to do whatever they wanted with my character in these stories; dabo took me at my word.

08-09-01, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Characters"
You ARE a good sport, Aya--even though I think you're hung up on "reality" at some odd times. . .

GT

08-09-01, 09:48 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Characters"
>You ARE a good sport, Aya--even though I think you're hung
>up on "reality" at some odd times. . .

Now who could argue with that?

08-09-01, 11:48 PM (EST)
14. "Aya's been a baaaad, baaaaaaad Probe!"
Uh-ohhhhh. . . we've seen this kind of mania before! Remember how thrilled IceCat was to be portrayed as a baaaaaaad cat? Didn't last long--as soon as the next writer got ahold of him, he was even more distracted by his braininess than ever--to the point where he doesn't even seem aware he's in the midst of a game here!

And I must ask you--improbable events are okay when linked to "science," but not "drug use?" I don't think you can force the next writer to explain the blue chickens away as hallucination! Bwuahahahaha! Guess you underestimated the mindset of the Spoilers, huh? In retrospect, I think we see a tendency for the people who work hardest at the serious stuff to compensate by taking the most outrageous twists here!

The unexpected really makes it all the more fun, though, doesn't it?

GT

08-10-01, 00:34 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Aya's been a baaaad, baaaaaaad Probe!"
The monkeybutler animators explain away anything anyone wants to explain away anywhere throughout the series, including this episode and all the upcoming ones, without having to get specific about anything whatsoever. Traditional MacGyver TV rule: always leave a piece of the puzzle out so idiots can't replicate the potion or whatever. And I defy anyone to prove there was any sex going on!

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

08-10-01, 02:21 AM (EST)
17. "monkeybutler animators "
I have just realized I'm suffering from "monkeybutler animators" confusion. Now, when I read part 1, I thought this phrase meant the animators who were working of producing the "monkeybutler" effects such as we saw in Episode 8. Now the monkeybutlers are helping AyaP, so I'm thinking maybe the animators ARE monkeybutlers. Maybe monkeybutlers make the best animators. So which is it, pleez tell me how to read this ambiguous phrase.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-01, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 3 **"
Jack Klugman IS one of the UNDEAD! Oh the humanity!

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to put their camp on a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •