The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 **"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences BlowsVivor Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-10-01, 04:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 **"
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-01 AT 11:13 AM (EST)

BlowsVivor

Episode 10: "The Birds!"

Act 4: "Halo Effect"

BLOWSVIVOR ADVISORY: The following segment contains material which may be unsettling to some viewers. Furthermore, anyone who tries to find a motive in it will be punished, anyone who tries to find a moral in it will be abused, and anyone who tries to find a plot in it will be forced to write the next episode.

Well, good, it's about time we had one of those. Day 29 nearing sunset, we get a montage of shots with a heavy beat provided in the soundtrack; Aymelek bellydancing as Survivorerist plays guitar and sings, and my goodness she has some incredible moves; AyaProbe sits with the castaways, they're all clapping and laughing; the ten hens race in, surround Aymelek, and she starts teaching them basic bellydancing; pretty soon she is teaching the castaways their moves, AyaProbe is off to one side talking into his cellular Swiss army knife; as the sun sets on the horizon AyaProbe and Aymelek get into the SUCoW with Aymelek's guitar, there is much waving and smiles and it's been really nice; AyaProbe and Aymelek ride off into the sunset.

Transitional scenes into darkness, about 9:15 P.M. RudyRules, Outfrontgirl and Dangerkitty get together about halfway between the sleeping shelter and the chicken coop. Night cam shot, of course.
RudyRules: Alright, I want to know what that witch's brew really is, why Dangerkitty's acting like this?
Outfrontgirl: Basically, it's a curative with analgesic properties.
Dangerkitty: Oh, it's gooood stuff, can I have more?
RudyRules: No. Come on, it's mood-altering.
Outfrontgirl: Once the honey was added it became a love potion.
Dangerkitty: I'm in love! Oh, I kind of suspected but I I I ...
Outfrontgirl: It is mood-altering, and in the proper dosage it makes someone a bit susceptible to suggestion, confuses them a bit. But it's really harmless, no one can be tricked into anything against their will.
Dangerkitty: I'm just so incredibly happy right now, thank you thank you!
RudyRules: I can't believe you cooked this up with one of the enemy. And what about Dangerkitty?
Outfrontgirl: As far as George is concerned it's just another substance to enjoy. Dangerkitty took way too much but eventually it will wear off, I don't know when, and she'll be back to her normal self with no harm done. And it is medicinal, just look how quickly she's healing. All I really wanted was to get some into IceCat somehow, he's just too tricky.
Dangerkitty: Oh, I could so go for that Ice!

Transitional shots through the night; a storm rolled in, lightning flashed, a lot of rain came down. Morning, day 30, the rain has reduced to a mist, 9:00 A.M. Dangerkitty is playing hopscotch with a couple of the hens, Survivorerist returns to camp having found the old rice tin, empty and without a lid, RudyRules and IceCat are playing a game of cards.

George Tirebiter (confessional): It stormed last night and the way things look at may be stormy all day. I've got to get IceCat back to thinking strategy, he's been a good leader, and we have a chance now to take control in the game again, if we blow it now ... Well, if I have to fall back on my alternate strategy I will, but I'd be much happier sticking with my tribe.
Survivorerist (confessional): Okay, I blew it with the bees, I thought I could lead them back to camp and use the attack as cover for something else I wanted to try, it just didn't work out that way and I paid the price for that. I had to play it by ear after I calmed down from my panic -- yes, I panicked, I thought I was done for when those bees went out of control! We're getting to the endgame now, they threw us the "reminders of home" to escalate emotions, remind us of what it's really all about. What I need to do now is make the provider strategy important again, if I can do that I'll be good to the final three at least, the others will eat away at their own rather than rid themselves of the provider. Fortunately, the heavens have smiled on me today, I think I know how I can do that.

Later on, as the rain starts to pour again, Dangerkitty returns to the shelter, her arms loaded with long stalks of straw grass, which she immediately starts weaving together once she's inside the shelter.
Outfrontgirl: What are you making?
Dangerkitty: Oh, I thought I'd make myself an immunity hula skirt, and maybe some gifts for everyone else, gosh I'm just still feeling so (whispers) you know, in love!
Outfrontgirl (whispers): I know you're processing this, honey, don't let it get you down, you're doing alright! Only 1 out of 1,000 people would have the will power to go through this the way you're doing, it's really incredible how you're holding up.

Transitional shots through the storm, according to the time stamp it let up finally around 3:00 P.M. The chickens then took apart the "erector set" fence and started constructing a tower of some sort nearby their coop.

RudyRules (confessional): Well, Dangerkitty is still under the influence, and Outfrontgirl thinks she has me snookered, but I got the information I need. I have the immunity this time, you know. They won't be expecting me to do anything now, it's time to strike. I got to take control of things, this is the best chance I'll have for that. Dangerkitty is the only wild card in play, and that ain't her fault it's just how things turned out, but I got it figured out to where I'm clear for the final two now, I'll have to see if I can fix it later who I'm in the final two with.

Meanwhile, at the chicken coop:
SnoopySucks: Woofwoof woof wooffwoof {What are you idiots up to?}
Chicken #4: Cluck cluckcluck cluck Cluck! {We're building a signal tower to radio for help, these humans are planning on making dinners out of all of us you know}
SnoopySucks: Woof Woof woofwoofwoof {Why don't you just try to escape?}
Chicken #8: Cluckcluckcluck cluck cluck {We were just born yesterday, you know}

Transitional shot, 5:00 P.M., Survivorerist enters camp carrying one of the blue hens under his arm, interupts the others (except for Dangerkitty who is busy making straw grass placemats) from their game of building a house of cards.
Survivorerist: We've got to decide about dinner, do we kill this hen for it now or do something else?
IceCat looks shocked at the question but says nothing.
RudyRules: Much as we've had to eat the last two days, I say we spare the chicken and mix up some of the soup.

Well, IceCat seemed relieved at that, especially when the others joined in on RR's plan, and Survivorerist hid his dismay at the choice, acting like he wasn't desperate to restore his provider position in the tribe. He said "okay" and started to take the chicken back to her home when Dangerkitty interviened.

Dangerkitty: Hey, SurferWrist, you wanna hear my song and dance?
Survivorerist: Sure, honey, you show me what you got!

Well, just then as the black clouds rolled in behind her, Dangerkitty started hopping and bopping in a sort of dance rhythm, and sang out giving it her all, giving it all away like all true performers do when they hold the stage:

Dangerkitty (singing): "Bittersweet memories that's all I am taking with me I know tomorrow brings the consequence at hand but I keep living this day like the next will never come oh yeah you're building a mystery holding on holding it in impossible to ignore impossible to ignore 'coz nobody does it better makes me feel sad for the rest R E S P E C T find out what it means to me sock it to me sock it to me because it's hard you know oh-oh-e-oh to strike a pose on a Cadillac men's shirts short skirts oh Daddy dear you know you're still number one stars shining bright above you what it is is what it is is what it is oh yeah you're gonna make it after all and now he only eats guitars!"

And, really, it made no bit of sense at all but she was so compelling in her performance, and then in a long shot we saw her courtesey. Just then, out of nowhere, a bolt of lightning struck nearby, and all the Vivors were knocked to the ground and smoke filled the scene, and doubtless the nearby filming crew were also affected. But they finally got their act back together and close-in shots continued through the smoke and confusion.

RudyRules: SnoopySucks, where are you, honey. I seem to be alright! SnoopySucks!
SnoopySucks: Woofwoofwoofwoofff! {I'm okay, let me just check on WoodstockBites and Mr. PlayBunny!}
Survivorerist: Dangerkitty? Dangerkitty? Are you okay?
Dangerkitty: Whoa, what a rush! Can we do that again?
IceCat: I think I'm alright, does anyone need any help?
Outfrontgirl: Wow, was that a lightning strike!?
IceCat: Yes, and it was very close by!
George Tirebiter: Don't worry, the shelter only collapsed on me, and the house of cards blew in my face, but I'm alright! Wow, that was something wasn't it?
Mr. PlayBunny: ** ** **** * ** *** ** {We're alright, what in tarnation happened!?}
SnoopySucks: Woof woofwoof woof woooof {Lightning strike nearby.}
Chicken #6: cluckcluckcluck! {I can't get my bearings}

But then as the smoke cleared and the damage could be assessed --
RudyRules: Oh my God (click)!
And all looked toward where RudyRules was gazing, and we'd all had enough forewarning and foreshadowing, so we all got to see --

The signal tower was a twisted fractured mess, nine instant-roasted hens merged into it, and of course the hen Survivorerist had taken into camp just fainted seeing the fate of her sisters.
RudyRules: I guess we got chicken dinners tonight after all, darn it!
And then GT fetched IceCat some brew and forced him to drink it as he stood there in numbed shock.

IceCat (confessional): That was so sudden, so unexpected. I had just talked with George Tirebiter and Survivorerist a bit before about tonight's vote, what we have to do, but now it all seems so pointless, you know. What's the point of anything anymore?

Later, as they all get set to leave for Tribal Council:
Dangerkitty: What does everyone think, is this hula skirt kewl or what?
And then they all walked off into the impending darkness, RudyRules leaving SnoopySucks and his effects behind since he had immunity anyway.

Meanwhile, at the trailer court, AyaProbe pulled up in his SUCoW and the three jury members emerged from their information center, spotlessly clean and ready to go.
Sleeeve: AyaProbe, I have to hand it to you, I really didn't fully understand all of this until I got on the jury.
Mon Cherie: Honestly, the stuff you've been pulling through the line producers to mess with all their heads, amp up their paranoia levels, I never suspected!
Survivorchick: That dog food pizza thing, you're going to have to pay me extra to keep quiet about that one, you jerk.
AyaProbe: No problem, S-Chick, it's not any of it about any of you anyhow, it's about selling soap. Don't screw it up, we have a winner on our hands, we're all going to be rolling in cash before long!

And back at the camp, a lady walked in as WoodstockBites and Mr. PlayBunny emerged from RudyRules' hat. Good lord, is it that Samiam from that band show?
Samiam: Well, I've been awful busy the last few days, hope you've all been alright?
Mr. PlayBunny (in a surprisingly familiar human voice): Tabitha, have you figured out yet how to break Serena's curse.
Samiam: No, Uncle Arthur, but I've planted smeaky eight spells all over the place, and now that we're all together Aunt Serena is bound to detect us and investigate.
WoodstockBites: Well, I can't wait to get back to human form, have you seen what Madison Avenue is doing on TV these these day, it's disgraceful!
SnoopySucks: Darren, calm down, we'll break this curse yet, track down Aunt Clara even, and in the long run everything will work out fine.
Samiam: Well, you'll be happy to hear that the real SnoopySucks is still fine, she's having a grand time with grandfather Maurice.
WoodstockBites: Sam, it's been ages, and at least you and Uncle Arthur still have a few of your powers, I've just been living by my wits!
Samiam: Look, we're all together, Aunt Serena is bound to pick up on that, we'll trap her, eventually she'll give in and lift the curse on you three!
SnoopySucks: I have a feeling everything is going to work out just fine, good things are already starting to happen!
Mr. PlayBunny: Besides, you twit, all your best ideas came from witchcraft even if you don't want to admit it!
WoodstockBites: Now see here --!
Samiam: Dad, calm down, we fixed things on Monkeyboy Island, we'll fix things here!
Samiam then twitched her nose and transformed instantly back into the barn owl.
Samiam: I have to go watch over RudyRules now, you all should just keep your ears perked, Serena is bound to get here anytime now!
SnoopySucks: You go on, darling, I have a hunch everything is going to go just fine from here on out.
Then Samiam took off into the dark.

Meanwhile, at the perimeter fence, a rustling in the tall grass betrayed a presence trying to escape. Pulling back, the camera revealed Kismet and Mistofleas watching as the attempt was made.
Mistofleas: I can stop this you know, just say the word.
Kismet: No no, the good karma will play well for us, just trust me on this one.
And then we saw that the grass was rustling on the other side of the perimeter fence, then moving away into blessed freedom from the insanity, off BlowsVivor, and we heard --
Chicken #6: Cluckcluck cluck cluck {I am not an entree, I am a free chicken}

Then, finally, the castaways stumbled into the tribal council set, took their seats, then AyaProbe brought in the three jury members. There was the standard Q&A that amounted to nothing, then the voting commenced with RudyRules going first. He wrote his choice, held it up to reveal it as George Tirebiter, and started speaking:
RudyRules: Voting off the loudmouth --
Well, from there he went on and on rambling in a speech which made no sense whatsoever, but in fairness to him I counted a full dozen edit cuts at least, and it was amusing the way it was edited, and then he stumbled back to the rest. They were all asleep by then, Ayaprobe included, except for Dangerkitty who was pawing at something in the air only she could see. He whispered something in her ear, then woke the others, the voting continued, and we only got to see IceCat's Vote:
IceCat: Dangerkitty, I really have a lot of respect for you, but right now you need a trip to Betty Ford even more than George does. Get well, honey.

But then AyaProbe went to count the votes, stretched it out as much as he could: First vote for George Tirebiter, second vote for Geroge Tirebiter, third vote for Dangerkitty, fourth vote for Survivorerist, fifth vote for Dangerkitty, sixth vote for Survivorerist: a three-way tie. So AyaProbe went through the tie rules and allowed the three in the fatal position to say their peace.

Survivorerist: Well, I've contributed always to camp, tried to make things better for everyone. This is a cutthroat game, I know, but if you value hard work I think you should keep me around.
George Tirebiter: Look, this game isn't about who deserves to win, they don't even cast it about who deserves to play, it's only about making gonzo TV with a bunch of strangers thrown into an extreme situation. I've held up my end of this since I got here and I'll keep doing it as long as I am here.
Dangerkitty: I gotta say it, I love you guys, this place is the best. I mean, it's so warm and fuzzy with all of you, love is such a wonderful thing!

And then the other three went to cast tie-breaking votes, but we only got to see Outfrontgirl's:
Outfrontgirl: Surv, you're just too nice a guy for all of this, the endgame might get brutal, you'll be happier out of it, buddy!

And when those votes were counted it was still a three-way tie, so AyaProbe asked them to tell their vote totals from previous tribal councils for the deadlock tie-breaker.

Dangerkitty: uhhhhh, let's seee.... I keep losing count.
RudyRules: She has two.
Dangerkitty: Only two, but I was so popular in high school!
George Tirebiter: I only have one.
AyaProbe: What about it, Survivorerist?
Survivorerist: Five, I have five.
Dangerkitty: Dang, he beat me!

And so Surv saw his glossy profile go up in flames, and as the others got up to head back to camp --
Tony Randall: Stay tuned for scenes from the next BlowsVivor and for Survivorerist's final words!

And then we were into commercials again. Oh, hey, there's Sleeeve's double and some guy in a metal helmet, they're tossing darts. And there's Shakes the Clown in the spotlight at that bar, and Monkeyboy nearby wearing a tiara and mimicking Shakes' every move. And there's Dalton, and Mon Cherie's double, and Survivorchick's double, it's a noxious brew commercial, and suddenly all three ladies are up on the bar pulling "Coyote Ugly" moves, and all them wearing only whipped cream bikinis!
Oh My God (click!), WoodstockBites was right, Madison Avenue is eeeeevil!!!! Lord, the next thing you know those ad guys will want to start just writing the TV shows themselves. Oh, then there were some {yawn} more ads we all already know, and finally:

Tony Randall: Next time on BlowsVivor: tribal alliances have broken down, everyone's out for themselves, it's chaos! (Standard shots of Vivors going through motions, nothing revealed.) Can anyone trust anyone or anything any more?! Tune in next time for the most exciting episode ever!

And then during Surv's final words we find that OFG and GT voted for Surv in the first vote, RR and DK for GT (DK's said only "Geroge"), and IceCat and Surv for DK.
Survivorerist: Hey, you have to make decisions and take your risks, there hasn't been a day since I got here I haven't been doing that. I don't know how it worked out, but sometimes you have to face the music, you know, and that's what this is. I had an incredible time. It's a great game, it's really a great great game!

And he meant it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 ... and the crowd goes WILD! IceCat 08-10-01 1
 RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 ... Kismet 08-10-01 2
 RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 ... mistofleas 08-10-01 3
   RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 ... dabo 08-10-01 6
 Tiebreaker AyatollahKhomeini 08-10-01 4
 RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 ... Lisapooh 08-10-01 5
 RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 ... Drive My Car 08-10-01 7
 RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 ... janisella 08-10-01 8
   Huck Finn AyaK 08-10-01 9
 RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 ... Gerbees 08-10-01 10
 RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 ... George Tirebiter 08-10-01 11
   Yes! AyaK 08-10-01 12
 RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 ... LadyT 08-10-01 13
   RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 ... RudyRules 08-10-01 14
 RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 ... RudyRules 08-10-01 15
 RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 ... Outfrontgirl 08-11-01 16
   RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 ... dabo 08-11-01 17
   YEAH! What she said! George Tirebiter 08-11-01 18
       Saying Grace Outfrontgirl 08-11-01 19
 Smeaky dude! ;-) VampKira 08-11-01 20
 RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 ... GG 08-12-01 21
 RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 ... MakeItStop 08-13-01 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-01, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "... and the crowd goes WILD!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-01 AT 06:09 PM (EST)

Well worth the wait!

Epic in scope... diverse in emotional range, easily shifting between the artfully playful and darkly cerebral... a cinematic tour de force... nothing short of brilliant!

Tony Randall is stunning in his return to the big screen as the larger-than-life AyaProbe... and Meryl Streep smoulders in her passionate portrayal of the tragic Chicken Number 6...

Coming to theaters... for Christmas 2001...

Blowsvivor X - Silence of the Hens

... do you want white meat...

or DARK!

Meow!

Edited to put the correct episode number in...
The roman mathematician has been sacked...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Kismet 802 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-10-01, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kismet Click to send private message to Kismet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 **"
Great summary Dabo. I am all sad that Erist is out now though. I was secretly hoping that the nice guy would win it all. Great job!

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-01, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 **"
Dabo that was terrific. <<<smoochies>>> That's for bringing in my favorite TV characters, the cast of "Bewitched".
*throws rose petals at Dabos feet*
We're not worthy...we're not worthy!!

It's sad to see Surv get the boot, but that kid needs professional help and now he can get it!

mistofleas --loved her cameo

08-10-01, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 **"
Thanks, misto! <<<smoochies back>>> Amusingly enough, WoodstockBites was originally just going to be an expository character, but then I wound up actually making one promise about something, to the writer of episode nine, and the whole "Bewitched" thing grew out of that. Fortunately, the mystery stuff added to the episode, trimming it down to size was a tough job though.

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-10-01, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Tiebreaker"
Two tie votes in a row for the boot! Last week, dangerkitty changed her vote; this week, the tiebreaker finally came into play. Adios to the Blue Hens (is someone here from Delaware?) and to Survivorerist. Oh, and hello to the Stevens family and relatives ... scripted TV meets dramality TV, or something like that.

Remaining schedule of episodes: E11-GG; E12-dangerkitty, E13/14-flying squirrel and AyatollahKhomeini (in some method TBD). Five left: from the AAs -- dangerkitty, Outfrontgirl, and RudyRules; from the BBs -- George Tirebiter and IceCat. Three women, two men, and a scheming luxury item are left.

Wonder how the jury has reacted to everything so far?

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-01, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 **"
awesome job dude! It's like a Michener novel in weight and scope! Ice Cat was right - it was an epic and a tour de force.

Poor Surv - I thought you would win it all.

Dabo, way to up the ante. GG - bring on E11. This is WAY better than Big Brother 2

pooh

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-01, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 **"
Great job dabo, lots of fun!
I liked the chickens!

>>Chicken #6: Cluckcluck cluck cluck {I am not an entree, I am a free chicken}

heheheheehehe funny chicken.

Thanks for all your hard work! ( even if you did write Svist out);)

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-10-01, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 **"
BLOWSVIVOR ADVISORY: The following segment contains material which may be unsettling to some viewers. Furthermore, anyone who tries to find a motive in it will be punished, anyone who tries to find a moral in it will be abused, and anyone who tries to find a plot in it will be forced to write the next episode.

Great work, Dabo. Bravo!!!!

Too many favorite moments to mention!!!

I was beginning to wonder if we were being invaded by the Animorphs when I got to the "Bewitched" part. Very good stuff.

Snoopysucks may just win this thing yet. Although Uncle Arthur was always my favorite.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-01, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Huck Finn"
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-01 AT 05:46 PM (EST)

The frontispiece to "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" by Mark Twain contained the following words:
NOTICE
PERSONS attempting to find a motive in this narrative will be prosecuted; persons attempting to find a moral in it will be banished; persons attempting to find a plot in it will be shot.

BY ORDER OF THE AUTHOR,
Per G.G., Chief of Ordnance.
References to Twain and Joyce will always be OK in BV.

Edited to add: Who knew that GG was that old?

Gerbees 145 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-10-01, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gerbees Click to send private message to Gerbees Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 **"
Great Episode Dabo!!! Very funny and well written!

Gerbees

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-10-01, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 **"
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-01 AT 09:13 PM (EST)

GREAT job, coonhead!

I don't know what was more disturbing in this last installment, though--DK's uncharacteristically loving demeanor, poor IceCat's disappointment in the way his chickens went up practically à la Hindenberg, the fact that RudyRules thinks he deserves to go to the end, or the fact that little Surv went the way of his beloved Lamber. . .

But the best line has to be the way you worked in Aya's beloved Prisoner--"I am not an entrée, I am a free chicken!"

GT

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-01, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Yes!"
Thanks, GT -- I didn't comment on dabo's reference to "The Prisoner" before because I wanted to see if anyone else picked it up. I completely lost it when this line popped up out of the blue (and two people looked into my office to see what was wrong with me!). Thanks, dabo.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-01, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 **"
Excellent job. I am loving this so much.
Best part was Samiam as Samantha Stevens. Everytime I see her in chat, i will automatically think tht she can do the nose thing

*wishes to be RR conjugal visitor

--------------------------------------
I believe in the sweet spot, soft-core pornography, opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas eve, and I believe in long, slow,deep, soft, wet kisses that last for three days. Goodnight.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-01, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 **"
Why Trish, I'd love to have you as my conjugal visitor, but Kismet was already promised the gig; I'm sure I could have two Conjugal visitors!! Yes, double the fun!

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-01, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 **"
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-01 AT 11:40 PM (EST)

Surv, we'll miss ya buddy (sniff, sniff).
Dabo, awesome job dude, these BV writers are truly in the tradition of Melville, Hemingway, Charles Schultz!

Loved the Bewitched tie - in; esp. Uncle Arthur, Paul Lynde did such a fine job in that series, I believe that he and the neighbor, Gladys Cravitz, made Bewitched a really fun show.

The whole chicken thing was hilarious, esp. the crack about not being an entree but a free chicken.

woof,woof, arroooohh!
"I loved it too, esp. the face time!" - America's favorite Beagle, SnoopySucks

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-01, 03:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 **"
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-01 AT 05:06 AM (EST)

Bravo, dabo, you pulled the rabbit out of the hat!
I of course loved the born-yesterday-chickens and that a #6 finally escaped the Village. I also laughed aloud at the medley you gave us from the DK lounge. There was much more to applaud (and I listed some favorites on an earlier segment).

For those of you who've been mourning the nice guy's boot--a little bird tells me that Sir Erist wanted to go out in 6th place the same as Amber and will be romantically pleased at the outcome...

I should have replied earlier, but besides being (insert standard busy, company, blah blah excuses)--I was puzzling through the hidden strategy in this episode. In typical Burnit style, we were not allowed to see the alliances behind the votes this time as we did in Ep 9, so--it's up to the spoilers to figure out what was going on.

1) I stand by my logic on the vote thread that a BB had to go this week if the AA's were smart and loyal. Either Ice or Surv would lose a tiebreaker, but GT would survive one. When RR won immunity, the AA's SHOULD have targeted the big threat, IceCat. Last week they targeted Surv only due to Ice's IC win.

2) RR seems to have made a play and gotten the highly suggestible drugged DK to vote with him at the last minute. RR's choice of GT--the biggest threat to his own alliance with the 2 AA women--makes sense as a target, although he must have slipped on the tie-breaker rules if he thought it would work.

3)If the AA's agreed beforehand on a bootee, it must have been Surv, OFG's vote. Then RR pulled a fast one on the AA's (knowing OFG wouldn't vote against GT.)

4) The BB vote was aimed at DK (logical,immunity threat, forestall pro-cat bias by producers), but GT "apparently" defected and voted against her supposed ally, Surv, instead. GT broke her alliance with Surv, but what about with Ice? Did GT deceive him too, and ally with OFG and the AA's on this vote? With OFG--possible. With AA's as a tribe, unlikely.

5) The biggest question is why didn't the AA's target IceCat? Sure, Ice cleverly pretended to have lost interest in the game after he lost immunity; maybe he fooled someone about that, but not OFG. As she said, he's tricky. She should have wanted to take out Ice, yet she chose Surv. Why would she leave Ice in play when the AA's had a precious opportunity to boot him?

6) Unless--what if OFG, IceCat and GT have a secret alliance?
By voting straight BB, IceCat doesn't reveal a cross-tribal alliance. Similarly, in Episode 9, IceCat voted with the other BB's--after promising sleeeve the BB's would vote against DK, and that sleeeve's vote would provide the majority needed to break up the estrogen alliance.

In Ep 10, GT defects from her tribe and her vote suffices to boot her team member. Ice's vote is not needed in Ep 10 to oust Surv. Does Ice know full well that GT will vote for Surv--has he even suggested it or decided it with GT and OFG? In an episode where Surv and Ice are the two logical bootees, wouldn't Ice bend all his strategizing to get rid of the kid?

Whether the Cat knew about RR's plan I can't say. He has a way of hiding up in trees when people are plotting I believe...
In any case, Surv would lose a 2-way or a 3-way tie due to prior votes. But--so would IceCat, so the Cat must have had help from OFG in order to make it out of Ep 10 with no immunity and yet no votes.

OK, that's my analysis of how it might have played out. I didn't say anything about DK's place in all this due to her trip this week; her strategy at present remains fuzzy (at least to me). How has she regrouped from the sleeve fiasco? And RR, who does he want to ally with? Was the DK thing a 1-timer?

Another question: do any of these players know what happened in Ep 9, or do they think sleeeve just foolishly cast a lone vote for DK? And what about the odd votes this time? Can we expect some suspicion of each other? Do they recognize the handwriting and know exactly who voted for whom, or are they clueless? (I mean as to the voting history, not all the other ways they're clueless.)

And does anyone believe this lousy preview for one moment when it says all alliances have broken down? Sounds like typical Burnit crap to me--make em think alliances aren't a factor, yep, thing of the past...

Any thoughts on any of this from you spoiler folk? I'm not at all convinced I'm right, but I'm looking for the logic I KNOW dabo plotted out and then sneakily refused to reveal...

Edited to fix ridiculous typos...

08-11-01, 09:37 AM (EST)
17. "RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 **"
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-01 AT 11:20 AM (EST)

Well, even though you can't trust anything DK says in her current condition (but hey it's BlowsVivor after all) she did say she could go for that Ice. I think it's obvious that GT and OFG have allied and pooled their knowledge of past votes, and possibly spread disinformation amongst the others; Surv was their most logical target because he was carrying the most votes and possibly RR and DK would vote for him for that reason. RR, knowing that a good leader (Gretchen, Michael) may not have attracted votes, and knowing the possibility of a tie, went for GT because he feels she's the bigger threat because of her closeness with OFG. DK, as noted, is a challenge threat, and Ice may have convinced GT to attract votes (a la Colby) so that the BB's would come out ahead in the event of a tie, not realizing that the cooks were forming their own partnership. Anyway, that's the way it seems to be, though how far OFG and GT actually trust one another I couldn't say.

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-11-01, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "YEAH! What she said!"
Anyone who is foolish enough to contend that BV is not spoilable should re-read OFG's post here! Yes, this is a silly game, designed to spoof the "real" deal--but we obviously have some people behind the scenes who are putting real effort into making sense of it. With the majority of remaining writers coming from the Spoilers arena, I think it's going to be increasingly interesting to see where we end up, vote-wise.

See? Serious and Silly CAN work hand-in-hand!

And now, a moment of silence please--for the hens:

(I love "wacky," dabs!)

GT

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-01, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Saying Grace"
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-01 AT 07:01 PM (EST)

*A moment of silence*
Now for some delicious fricassee!

So glad to see you got "Before" pix, GT! KLoved those hens!

(Damn typos)

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-11-01, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Smeaky dude! ;-)"
"Dr. Bombay! Dr. Bombay! Emergency! Come right away!!"

*Clappyclappyclappydabshun!!!!!*

Dabs..Just to explain why I haven't responded to any of your Ep. posts until now....Remember Stephen King's book The Green Mile, that was written and released in installments?? Well.. that drove me BATSHIT. I need completion when I read something. Hee hee! So, I didn't read any of it till it was all up. Anyway..... it ROCKED! You did an amazing job, dabs... and it was well worth the wait.

Poor SirErist... <hugs Surv> Oh well, Supe and I will take good care of him on the Island. We already stocked up on Orange milk and bendy straws, so he can drown his sorrows, and remember the good times...

Dabs? Your drinks are on me tonight, hun. You know speaking of.. my bar tab HAS been quite high lately, and all I drink is blood... and occasionally a Squirt or two. Hmmmmm... I may need to look into this..

"Day after day... there's a voice deep inside me... Day after day... there's the ghost of a lie...Every belief.. that has come back to find me...Day after day..and it follows me blindly, day after day." Def Leppard
Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

GG 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-12-01, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GG Click to send private message to GG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 **"
dabo,

Apologies for the late post. At least you get a free bump out of it .

Anyway, Episode 10. It was so good, I nearly peed my pants.

Ooops, my bad. I meant to say I liked it better than the Pirates of Penzance.

So much going on...

So much to ponder....

So much for the writer of the next episode to deliver...

I will conclude by saying that in maintaining the tradition of "waste not, want not" , I have a premonition that a select few of your newly introduced characters will feature next time too. Just how much air time, however, remains uncertain.

For instance: WoodstockBites. {Poor tweetie bird}
Another for instance: renegade chicken. {gone but not forgotten}

Intriguing, wot?

¬GG¬
*who thinks HMS Pinafore was the superior Gilbert & Sullivan play. And don't get me started on The Mikado.*

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-13-01, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 **"
Dabo, first let me apologize for not voting -- I was on vacation visiting my husband's family in ND last week.

Now, I want to tell you how much I enjoyed this episode. I loved how IceCat was so proud of his winking and flapping chickens. And chicken #6 escaping. And how about dankerkitty's immunity hula skirt. And GT saying, "Oh, don't be silly, you'd be dead by now if you'd got stung that much." That sounded sooo GT, except for the "don't be silly" part - I think she might have used stronger language than that. And what about Survivorerist's final words, "It's really a great great game." -- who can argue with that! And, of course, I loved my cameo.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •