The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Payment Due: Additional Payment Due"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences BlowsVivor Forum (Protected)
Original message

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-24-01, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Payment Due: Additional Payment Due"
Dear Management of Blowsvivor LLC Inc:
I want to thank you again for the $600,000 dollar payment received from Mr. Shakes Burnitt for the care and housing of your castoffs for the duration of your show, Blowsvivor.
However, it has come to my attention from one of your castoffs, a Mr. Dabo, that while under your direction, our monkey-butlers performed a significant service for you in the way of animation.

I am well aware of the monkey-butlers talents in the field of animation, but was only recently apprised of the sitaution where they performed a great service to your company through their animation with the understanding that they would be compensated with a payment of $150,000.
Apparently, I was misinformed about the nature of the extra $150,000 payment, assuming it was for the future care of your castoffs which was soon to be due.
None the less, I think you will agree that it would be "unjust enrichment" for your company to profit from my monkey-butlers animation skills without proper compensation to our island.
Please send the incurred $150,000 to our office immediately so we may continue with our mutually-beneficial business partnership with no further misunderstandings. I await your payment.
Best Regards,
Mr. Monkey Boy

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Payment Due: Additional Paymen... Art Vandelay 08-25-01 1
 RE: Payment Due: Additional Paymen... dangerkitty 08-25-01 2
   RE: Payment Due: Additional Paymen... Art Vandelay 08-25-01 3
       RE: Payment Due: Additional Paymen... Drive My Car 08-25-01 4
           RE: Payment Due: Additional Paymen... Monkeyboy 08-26-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Art Vandelay 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-25-01, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Art%20Vandelay Click to send private message to Art%20Vandelay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Payment Due: Additional Payment Due"
Go get em Monkeyboy!
I hate to see people taking advantage of poor defenseless monkey-butlers who can't afford attorneys.

(Poor Monkeyboy. Nobody will post to his poor, pethetic thresd.)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-25-01, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Payment Due: Additional Payment Due"

I don't want to work
I want to bang on the drum all day
I don't want to play
I just want to bang on the drum all day

Ever since I was a tiny boy
I don't want no candy
I don't need no toy
I took a stick and an old coffee can
I bang on that thing 'til I got
Blisters on my hand because

I don't want to work
I want to bang on the drum all day
I don't want to play
I just want to bang on the drum all day

I can bang that drum
Hey, you want to take a bang at it?
I can do this all day

That's what I always think of when I see that sig pic....
And, yes, I know he's actually playing the cymbals...
**waves at MonkeyBoy** Hi sweetie!!

Art Vandelay 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-25-01, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Art%20Vandelay Click to send private message to Art%20Vandelay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Payment Due: Additional Payment Due"
Hi Kitty!
I love that song. It's just what this board needs today.
Perky, funky, and groovin...sure to turn that frown upside down.

Why am I posting here today kitty?
I've got a lot of things to take care of so why amd
I posting here today?
Why Kitty why?

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-25-01, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Payment Due: Additional Payment Due"
Ummm Art, I went to the Zoo today, and looked for a penguin with sunglasses. Can you believe? Not a single one! I also looked for a Monkey playing drums or cymbals. You would think that one of the Primates would be musical ( or at least have some rhythm )
But No!!!

EBug- who couldn't find any monkies that could speak or type, but fell in LOVE with the gorillas.

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-26-01, 02:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Payment Due: Additional Payment Due"
>EBug- who couldn't find any monkies
>that could speak or type,
>but fell in LOVE with
>the gorillas.
Bughead...I don'tt kno anyy monkkees tht cann typ or spek either....but women go for that short, dark, and handsome look of the gorillas. It's animal magnetism I tell ya!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •