The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep. #8 SPOILER!!!!!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences BlowsVivor Forum (Protected)
Original message

ShakesvivorBlows 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-14-01, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShakesvivorBlows Click to send private message to ShakesvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep. #8 SPOILER!!!!!!!!!"
Listen up, folks. I have NO time for game playing today. I have spent the past three days following The evil Kismet, and her puppy AyaK, in hopes of finding a major spoiler for Ep. #8. After sitting in the stench of The Evil Overloards garbage dumpster for over 37 hours, I HAVE IT!!!

The following is an actual piece of the shooting script for Ep. #8 that came raining down on my head among the dirty diapers, the condom wrappers, and the well.. I don't know what that red stuff all over it is, and I am not sure I want to. However... my eyes are stinging from the stench, and I can't make it out too well. But HEY!!! I didn't see the rest of you in that stinkin' garbage dumpster, so SHADDAP!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep. #8 SPOILER!!!!!!!!! Outfrontgirl 07-14-01 1
 RE: Ep. #8 SPOILER!!!!!!!!! ItzLisa 07-14-01 2
 RE: Ep. #8 SPOILER!!!!!!!!! VampKira 07-15-01 3
   RE: Ep. #8 SPOILER!!!!!!!!! George Tirebiter 07-15-01 4
       RE: Ep. #8 SPOILER!!!!!!!!! Outfrontgirl 07-16-01 5
 RE: Ep. #8 SPOILER!!!!!!!!! George Tirebiter 07-21-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-14-01, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep. #8 SPOILER!!!!!!!!!"
Wow, that looks authentic SBlows!
Finally you learned how to dig up the real scoop!
*looks like some of the scooper dumped on the script, but surely this gives the spoilers a genuine "shot."*
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-14-01, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep. #8 SPOILER!!!!!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-01 AT 09:47 PM (EST)

Oh, come on! You didn't sit in garbage for 37 hours - you totally had this made up at one of those fly-by-night arcade places in Times Square, where they make up fake drivers licences and ID's for $5!

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-15-01, 05:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep. #8 SPOILER!!!!!!!!!"
First of all, SVB.. that "Stuff" is pink.. not red. And secondly, I think it is the Pepto Bismal AyaK must have to take at least once every ten minutes or so from having to put up with Kis barking orders at him..... Just a theory.

---------------------------------
"Let's spend the night together,
You'll wake up and live forever."
-Jamiroquai
---------------------------------
Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-15-01, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep. #8 SPOILER!!!!!!!!!"
Oh, Vampy--you have no idea how weird it's gotten since you left. . . He's drinking, fer sure--but WHAT, I have no idea! Could be THICKIT, for all we know!

And Itz--you can get a fake ID for only $5?! I was hoping to get into that as a lucrative home business, and now you've dissuaded me. . . $5 isn't gonna make for ANY kind of profits at all!

Oh--and that so-called spoiler? It DOES look like a bunch of hooey to me--I don't remember any such scene. . . Honestly, these wannabes are stooping to such extremes in their own pathetic bid for attention. . .

GT

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-16-01, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep. #8 SPOILER!!!!!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-16-01 AT 01:19 AM (EST)

Psst! BlowsVivorBlows Tribe! I have an excellent source who confirms this to be a genuine page of the shooting script.
Pay no attention to GT's mockery. She's merely trying to cover her ass for being too cheap to buy a document shredder and letting a piece of her precious show go public in advance.
She is SUCH a control freak!

This episode left OFG feeling like she'd been through the whirlwind, so how about you more clear-headed spoilers crack this one?

Just to state the obvious, it seems to be one of the challenges and sleeeve is making some kind of objection, but AyaProbe has clearly gotten back enough control to where he's not putting up with any further mutiny.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-21-01, 03:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep. #8 SPOILER!!!!!!!!!"
Just had to BUMP! this as a reminder that this was a totally accurate spoiler--which was almost entirely IGNORED by the masses!

Damn this ShakesvivorBlows. . . I don't know how he/she/they/it REALLY got ahold of something this sensitive, but I have to ask how this bodes for future episodes. . .

Perhaps you need to take a fresh look at our security, AyaP! Could it be time to switch to a different crew altogether, to protect us from this kind of thing again?

Just asking, that's all.

GT
(who's channeling skier just the teensiest bit here, in the spirit of the BUMP!)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •