The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Well Done"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences BlowsVivor Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-01-01, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Well Done"
I am taking it upon myself to say, job well done. I loved BV, and I was always so excited I had to read the end first. The writers, I can't say enough times Thanks. You guys did a fantabolous job (see even Bunky from BB loved it). Every episode showed such creativity. I was amazed by that.

So thank you BV writers, every last one of you. You did an outstanding job and I appreciated all your efforts in making my stomach hurt for laughing too much

-----------------------
"So what are my chances
of honest advances
I'd say low
Better to win
by admitting my sin
than to lose with a halo"
-Evita

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Well Done dangerkitty 09-01-01 1
 RE: Well Done dabo 09-01-01 2
 Yep, I loved it too AyaK 01-31-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-01-01, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Well Done"

Lady T, what a sweet post. As another enjoyer of BV, I echo your thoughts and thanks, with fond memories of the many belly laughs. As a writer, I thank you for your kindness. And to you, little missy, and your MonkeyBoy Island transcripts ala the View - those were a highlight! Thank you for those!!

"Whatever charm school you went to, you should demand a full refund."
-a guy at my dojo, after I offered to kick his butt during sparring (he thought it wasn't very 'ladylike').

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-01, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Well Done"
Thank you, M'LadyT. 'Twas my pleasure to serve, truly.

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-02, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Yep, I loved it too"
In retrospect, BV was a wonderful piece of group creativity. MY thanks to all of the posters who helped create it:

The Contestants:
1. Dalton
2. dangerkitty
3. desert_rhino
4. George Tirebiter
5. IceCat
6. ItzLisa
7. Mon Cherie
8. Outfrontgirl
9. PepeLePew13
10. RudyRules
11. skierdude10
12. sleeeve
13. Superman
14. Survivorchick
15. Survivorerist
16. VampKira

The Others:
Kismet
mistofleas
Aymelek
SurvivinDawg
HawkEye
Monkeyboy
Drive My Car
LadyT
volmel
MakeItStop
...and just about everyone else on the board

The Writers:
shakes the clown
BadAs
Outfrontgirl*
Superman*
SherpaDave
Survivorerist*
idiotcowboy
AyatollahKhomeini
George Tirebiter*
dabo
GG
dangerkitty*
flying squirrel

(*--also a contestant)

and more, many more, but extra-special thanks to shakes for creating it in the first place (even though we would NEVER do it again) and to IceCat for all of his technical support.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •