The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Poll #2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences BlowsVivor Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-07-01, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Poll #2"
Midway point, folks, check the eps and post your favorite lines from each. Get as goofy or as gufu as you wanna!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Poll #2 Outfrontgirl 07-09-01 1
 RE: Poll #2 ItzLisa 07-10-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-09-01, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Poll #2"
LAST EDITED ON 07-09-01 AT 06:00 PM (EST)

I can't stand seeing these poor polls with 0 replies any longer.
Problem is, haven't had time to go looking for my fave lines AND I don't want any writers to feel slighted. So I turned to Ep 1 and reread it but that didn't help--there were at least a dozen lines that STILL make me laugh.

But here are 2 from Shakes that were not about the characters but the show, and in retrospect seem quite prophetic:

"What the hell kind of crappy made up show is this? f*cking sandlot baseball has more concrete rules than this farce!"

Little did Shakes know what was in store...

"its crap like this that makes me actually long for Julie Chen and Big Brother"

This weekend the BV forum was dead but Big Brother was getting most of the board action...

Hey, our show is much better than that crappy show!

Edited because the "obscene" word came out as #####

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-10-01, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Poll #2"
Same problem here - I just haven't had time to go through all the episodes and post my favorite lines - although, I think so far my favorite is Supe's recap! It had drama! It had intrigue! It had clotting! Great stuff! So, with that in mind, I'll summarize my two favorite lines from Supe's episode:

AyaK: The weenies on a stick belong to AA!
SnoopySucks: Woof! (Translation: Sticks! OMG! I love those!)

Aaaaand.....

Survivorerist: Buwaa Haa Haa!
Cameraman (to Survivorerist): Calm down kid, your freaking me out.
Survivorerist: Sorry, I just thought of something funny.

OMG!!! (<click!>) I love those lines!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •