The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"***** HUGE ENOURMOUS INCREDIBLY UNCREDIBLE SPOILER!!! *****"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences BlowsVivor Forum (Protected)
Original message

HawkEye 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-27-01, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HawkEye Click to send private message to HawkEye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"***** HUGE ENOURMOUS INCREDIBLY UNCREDIBLE SPOILER!!! *****"
This is it! The one, the incredible, the stupendous, most amazing, extraordinary, over the top, unbelievable, spoiler of all spoilers!!! You will NOT believe your eyes on this one, never have you seen such a thing. Ok well maybe once, or perhaps twice have you seen this, but. . . I CAN'T DO IT!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!

I must confess something. The night I thought kismet got melted I threw a big party. It was huge and everyone was celebrating like there was no tomorrow. I mean really you don't know the pain involved with working for her. It was bad enough that MakeItStop girl was nosing her way into the org, but the pressure to keep the Guide going and the diapers, you thought it was just AyaProbe, well no everyone has experiences like that.

Now everyone knows it was just one of her evil minions and not her. ANYWAY she found out about the party, and ever since I've had nothing. I mean NOTHING. No special access, no fake leaks, no press junkets, NOTHING! How can you work like that, I mean how can anyone?!! Please, please you got to help me out here. Pretend I had something. Pretend somewhere in this there was a spoiler, and I'm important again. Please I’m desperate here!!!

Nothing can hide from the eye of a HAWK, except well nothing

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Pssst, HawkEye Outfrontgirl 07-27-01 1
   RE: Pssst, HawkEye George Tirebiter 07-27-01 2
 RE: ***** HUGE ENOURMOUS INCREDIBLY... Drive My Car 07-27-01 3
 BwaHaaHaa HawkEye 07-27-01 4
   Alright already.... Kismet 07-28-01 5
 RE: ***** HUGE ENOURMOUS INCREDIBLY... dangerkitty 07-28-01 6
   Hey Watch It !!!! Drive My Car 07-29-01 7
 Bump AyaK 02-01-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-27-01, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Pssst, HawkEye"
Kismet cannot keep a 100% lid on everything going down in BV.
Sure it's all very sweet when the people at the top hand you fake leaks, but try putting a little sweat equity into your spoilage career and you might be rewarded.

I suggest that you try an overflight of the set as I believe the Immunity Challenge is being held soon, very soon.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-27-01, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Pssst, HawkEye"
I agree--nothing beats actually working for a living. . . get yer butt out there and make something happen--don't rely on having things handed to you on a silver platter! Besides, if you come by your spoilers honestly, you don't have to worry about owing some evil group of conspirators. . .

And is it my imagination, or is OFG actually looking uncharacteristically. . . wicked, herself?

GT

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-01, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ***** HUGE ENOURMOUS INCREDIBLY UNCREDIBLE SPOILER!!! *****"
Hey Hawk!!!
Remember me from the Party? Well you better you little sh*t.
You said you were gonna call me Hawk. You said you would still respect me.

Hawkeye please please call me. Didn't it mean anything to you?
I thought it was something special.

**sob**

HawkEye 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-27-01, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HawkEye Click to send private message to HawkEye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "BwaHaaHaa"
Work for spoilers? ROFLMAO!!!!

Who needs to work for a living when you can con loosers into giving you stuff for free. Just look what I found in my inbox, and to top it off I have a lead into finding that no good cowboy

Following email was sent from user idiotcowboy at RealityTVWorld.com Message Board Forums.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Spoiler
Message: Ok hawk, or whatever your REAL name is. I probably shouldn't mention this but I hear from my writers grapevine a certain rope challenge occurs that has everyone up in arms over the inate unfairness of the challenges so far. In particular the fact that the cats have had an unfair advantage! So if that will get you out of your depression you can leak it as long as you don't mention my name. Remember I'm still hiding from kismet myself and after our last little run in I had to fake my own death!

-ICB
-----------------------------------------------------------------

If this doesn't get me back into the good graces of kismet nothing will! Please take me back oh evil one, PLEASE I learned my lesson.

Oh, and buggie, of course I love you, and it's always only been you. Those other girls meant nothing, honest. Hawks and bugs they're made for each other.

Nothing can hide from the eye of a HAWK, especially those cute little buggies

Kismet 802 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-28-01, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kismet Click to send private message to Kismet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Alright already...."
*sighs deeply*

Hawkeye, I want you to know that I did receive the cards and flowers. Pendragon enjoyed that italian fellow you sent as well. You may return to the organization, but I am assigning ShakesvivorBlows to keep an eye on you in the interim. One more slip up and you will get to see the contents of my little black bag.

Now get to work finding ICB. He apparently didn't learn his lesson the first time...

Kismet

Oh and for the love of all that's holy, please tell me that you and ebug used protection...

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-28-01, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ***** HUGE ENOURMOUS INCREDIBLY UNCREDIBLE SPOILER!!! *****"
Hawkeye, darling!

You simply must find a way to get those spoilers out! Do whatever Kismet wants, get other sources, whatever! We need you! You are terrible important to us, to me! In fact, I appreciate you so much, I just might have to email you a little personal note myself!! In fact, I promise I will!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-01, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Hey Watch It !!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-01 AT 12:10 PM (EST)

Hey Kitty!!
You coming on to MY Man????
Put some clothes on!

Hawk Hawk, I have been waiting by the phone. Why oh Why won't you call me?

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-02, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Bump"
Just for good measure....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •