The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Blowsvivor Website Link..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences BlowsVivor Forum (Protected)
Original message

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-15-01, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Blowsvivor Website Link..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-15-01 AT 10:00 PM (EST)

Please... <shudder>

For the love of all that's holy...

Don't make me change the buttons again... <whimper>

Official Blowsvivor Website

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official Blowsvivor Website Lin... AyaK 06-15-01 1
   RE: Official Blowsvivor Website Lin... IceCat 06-15-01 2
       ROFLMAO! AyaK 06-15-01 3
           RE: ROFLMAO! ItzLisa 06-16-01 5
               The Empire Strikes Back AyatollahKhomeini 06-17-01 7
                   RE: The Empire Strikes Back ItzLisa 06-18-01 12
                       Credit Card Thief Behind Bars... IceCat 06-18-01 14
                           RE: Credit Card Thief Behind Bars..... Kismet 06-18-01 15
                           YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE, COPPERS... ItzLisa 06-19-01 18
 RE: Official Blowsvivor Website Lin... VampKira 06-16-01 4
 bump dabo 06-17-01 6
   RE: bump Outfrontgirl 06-18-01 8
       New Forum AyatollahKhomeini 06-18-01 9
           RE: New Forum Outfrontgirl 06-18-01 10
               RE: New Forum VampKira 06-18-01 11
               RE: New Forum ItzLisa 06-18-01 13
 Shameless Bump... IceCat 06-18-01 16
   RE: Shameless Bump... Outfrontgirl 06-18-01 17
   RE: Shameless Bump... ItzLisa 06-20-01 19
 Web site update AyaK 06-20-01 20
   Good eye, dude! IceCat 06-20-01 21
       Hey IceCat! PepeLePew13 06-21-01 22
           RE: Hey IceCat! VampKira 06-21-01 23
               RE: Hey IceCat! PepeLePew13 06-21-01 24
 RE: Official Blowsvivor Website Lin... Outfrontgirl 06-21-01 25
   RE: Official Blowsvivor Website Lin... IceCat 06-21-01 26
       RE: Official Blowsvivor Website Lin... Outfrontgirl 06-21-01 27
       RE: Official Blowsvivor Website Lin... George Tirebiter 06-21-01 28
           Up to two ... and counting AyaK 06-26-01 29
 RE: Official Blowsvivor Website Lin... Outfrontgirl 06-26-01 30
 RE: Official Blowsvivor Website Lin... SherpaDave 07-02-01 31
   RE: Official Blowsvivor Website Lin... Outfrontgirl 07-02-01 32
       RE: Official Blowsvivor Website Lin... IceCat 07-02-01 33
           Links AyatollahKhomeini 07-02-01 34
               RE: Links SherpaDave 07-02-01 35
               RE: Links IceCat 07-02-01 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-01, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official Blowsvivor Website Link..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-15-01 AT 09:29 PM (EST)

>Please... <shudder>
>
>For the love of all that's holy...
>
>Don't make me change the buttons again... <whimper>

<wonders to self ... does that mean I shouldn't point out that the button currently spells, "BLOWSSVIVOR"? Decides to take pity on IceCat and not mention it...>

Love the Web site, IceCat! Especially the "This Space for Rent" sign. As usual, great job. Thanks.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-15-01, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official Blowsvivor Website Link..."
AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

<Thump>

06-15-01, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "ROFLMAO!"
Nice change to the button ... thanks!

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-16-01, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ROFLMAO!"
>Nice change to the button ... thanks!

*** Aya! That was *so* not nice!!!
(*Goes off to make some soothing chamomile tea for IceCat...*)

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-17-01, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "The Empire Strikes Back"
LAST EDITED ON 06-17-01 AT 10:47 PM (EST)

>*** Aya! That was *so* not nice!!!

Oh, yeah? ... Well, let's talk about credit card theft, ItzLisa! Fortunately, I cancelled the card as soon as I saw it was missing. Think you're going to get any trips around the West Coast after that stunt?

But, just to prove I'm a nice guy, I have a Marin County trip in mind for you. You get a great view of San Francisco Bay and the Corte Medera Ecological Preserve (when they let you look). And it's a national architectural treasure! Yes, I'm talking about ... San Quentin.

P.S. Just staying in character for Episode 4, ItzLisa. You know us method actors; we have to believe in our roles even between performances.

06-18-01, 06:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Empire Strikes Back"

> Yes, I'm talking about ... San Quentin.

*** Hah!!! Cancelled schmancelled! As for San Quentin, ya hafta catch me first! (*Hurriedly checks out of the Sunset Marquis and flies out to Monkeyboy's tropical island*)

06-18-01, 07:10 AM (EST)
14. "Credit Card Thief Behind Bars..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-19-01 AT 03:10 AM (EST)

I found this in the news this morning...

Master credit card fraud artist, ItzLisa (aka: Bubbles; aka: Itz; aka: Lisa; aka: BubbleVicious) was returned to her San Quentin Prison cell earlier today.

Ms. Lisa had been released into the community on a supervised work pass under the supervision of STC Productions Incorporated. After the completion of her work with STC, Ms. Lisa went missing along with a Platinum VISA Card belonging to the Executive Producer of the reality TV series that she had been working on.

Police cornered Ms. Lisa at The GAP outlet in Brentwood, CA where she had barricaded her self behind the sales counter. She was found babbling incoherently and repeatedly swiping the stolen Platinum VISA card. Sales receipts for 1,233 powder blue sun dresses were found scattered around the scene. Police sources state that Ms. Lisa's credit spree was cut short by the timely melting of the stolen credit card.

I feel like the dude on America's Most Wanted!

Kismet 802 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-18-01, 07:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kismet Click to send private message to Kismet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Credit Card Thief Behind Bars..."
OMG! This is the funniest thing I have read this morning! Method acting AyaK? Stanislovsky(sp?) would be proud! ICE I love your press release! ROFLMAO!

Kismet

06-19-01, 08:03 PM (EST)
18. "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE, COPPERS!!!"
I was framed, I tells ya!!!! I want my lawyer!! I want a new trial!! I want Blossom and Buttercup to bust me outta this joint (you don't understand, I *needed* all of those dresses!)

(*picks over crappy prison food, while realizing it's STILL better than the crud her ex-castmates are eating on Blowsvivor!*)

( {{{smooches to Ice!!!}}} )

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-16-01, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official Blowsvivor Website Link..."
Awesome job yet again, Ice Cat! Don't worry.. they say the third time is a charm, right?

w.l.s.f.c.
Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-01, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "bump"
found on page 2

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-01, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: bump"
Seeing this necessary bump brings home to me why it's a great idea to give BlowsVivor a forum. One shouldn't have to go looking for this thread to get into Ice's web site, and of course if you just push the button and enter that doesn't keep the thread handily available.

Definitely there should be a shortcut to the site independent of threads such as this that also discuss changes and design of the site.

I voted against the separate forum when the subject first came up only because the idea was raised when people were disgruntled about Shakesvivor. I thought it was like banishing the project from OT. But now that it's simply a big project with spoilers and all, yes, I definitely vote to consolidate it, and give OT back to more personal posts, keep the BlowsVivor stuff where it's easy to find anything. For those of us who've been trying to encourage spoiling, the spoiling threads have gotten buried so fast that they didn't get much of a look it seems to me.

These pics and graphics posted took a lot of work to find and they deserve to be seen and not pushed back. I personally don't usually leave the first page unless I'm specifically looking for something, because I expect the recent new stuff will be on the first page. Recently, this explosion of creativity has been turning the page too fast, IMHO, for proper exposure.

And I second what GT said about Boot Camp forum. Who really cares? (Unlike the hot "other" forum busy spoiling Love Cruise.)

06-18-01, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "New Forum"
Without getting into a debate about Boot Camp (which I never watched), I think setting up a completely new forum to handle BlowsVivor is the best idea. I agree, Outfrontgirl, it simply has been producing so many posts lately (in large part thanks to the creative writer who took hold of E3) that it needs its own forum to hold them all. I'm waiting to hear from Webby if it's OK.

06-18-01, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: New Forum"
Thank you Aya K. Hope Webby has the resources and approves!

I wanted to say I felt terribly guilty posting 5 new threads in 2 days. I really did, especially when I realized all the links could have gone in one thread. For some reason (fatigue) I figured since I had to break the document into 4 I needed 4 posts. Really one of those mornings when I woke up and first thing to my mind--what was I thinking? What a mess for everyone!

That said, I have no desire to dis Boot Camp whether I watched it or not (didn't). I took GT's post to mean that the forum(s?) was no longer engendering discussion now that it's over and was just sitting there taking up space. If people are discussing, far be it from me to vote for de-activating their forum.

06-18-01, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: New Forum"
Perhaps we could leave the Boot Camp Rant/Rave forum.. and re name the Boot Camp Spoiler forum to Blowsvivor forum. What do you think, AK?

w.l.s.f.c.

06-18-01, 06:12 AM (EST)
13. "RE: New Forum"
All of this sounds good to me - it's a shame for all this hard work to wind up on other pages. Till the new forums are set up, I'll be happy to bump whatever threads need to be bumped!

06-18-01, 09:18 PM (EST)
16. "Shameless Bump..."
Cuz the ItzLisa mug shot is too damn cute to be languishing on page frikkin three!

06-18-01, 10:00 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Shameless Bump..."
Ice, we need to have your shiny button with the url permanently at the top of the forum. It's central. Gotta be some other way than bumping, even though Itz sure is cute in that pic.

06-20-01, 04:38 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Shameless Bump..."
>Cuz the ItzLisa mug shot is too damn cute to be languishing on page frikkin three!

*** Yes it is!!!

06-20-01, 09:18 PM (EST)
20. "Web site update"
IceCat apparently doesn't want to toot his own horn ... so let me point out that, if you go to the Tribes page on the Web site, you'll notice that IceCat has moved all the booted contestants to the end of their tribe's pictures -- which makes the carnage among the Bores even more apparent. Thanks, IceCat!

06-20-01, 09:23 PM (EST)
21. "Good eye, dude!"
Nice that somebody notices these little things!

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-01, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Hey IceCat!"
somehow when I saw the title of your post before this one, I saw "Good Bye, Dude!" as in The Weakest Link... I really need to lay off the sauce for a while...

All those winks and arms waving looks great! If it's not too much extra work, I'm wondering if the eyebrows in this sig pic could be made to wiggle a la Pepe-the-cartoon? It'd do so much to enhance the Blowsvivor character!

06-21-01, 02:22 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Hey IceCat!"
Pssssssst, Pepe... c'mere.. *looks around*
(whispers)
Ice Cat is giving away free animations on the True Confessions thread... pass it on. *wink*

----------------------------------------
"Contradiction is an expedition into darkness..Aggravation is the inspiration into madness." - Dokken
----------------------------------------

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-01, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Hey IceCat!"
*ears perking* scurrying on over to that thread!

thanx Vampy!

06-21-01, 03:23 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Official Blowsvivor Website Link..."
Ice, your site just keeps surpassing all expectation.

I am experiencing a technical glitch, however, that I first noticed yesterday. I can't bring up the text of any of the previous episodes. I know that part was working before you added the new presentation (which I love). Is it just me?

06-21-01, 06:26 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Official Blowsvivor Website Link..."
Are you hitting the Detailed Summary button for each episode?

06-21-01, 06:43 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Official Blowsvivor Website Link..."
Ice, I just went back, checked, beat head against wall...
If there's a Detailed Summary button, I can't find it.
I went from Home to Episode S's to Past Eps. There I see three round buttons, the tribe names, the bootee. Only live links on the page are the 3 at bottom that take me back where I was.

What am I doing wrong or is it my browser?

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-21-01, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Official Blowsvivor Website Link..."
I don't know what she's hitting (pass that bowl back, OFG. . .), but I echo her praise of the site! It just gets better and better! (And don't believe the words that last writer put in my mouth, IC--I love you to pieces!)

One thing I DID notice, however. . . is that we have only ONE Early Guys Interview!!! What's with THAT, eBug and GG? HUH?! Deliver the goods, will ya?! I want the whole danged experience here.

?

GT

06-26-01, 09:27 PM (EST)
29. "Up to two ... and counting"
Thanks to EBug for the two EGG Shows so far (desert_rhino and skierdude10). Next comes ItzLisa, then VampKira and Dalton (can't wait to read that one). GG, are you out there to help?

06-26-01, 11:14 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Official Blowsvivor Website Link..."
Ice,
Help yourself to that fresh bowl of catnip on me.
My problem with finding the summaries was exactly what you emailed to me. My screen resolution settings were set so that the last column on the right was completely offscreen. Because the cutoff fell at a completely natural point, the screen looked whole and I never thought to scroll right, only up and down, over and over, all around the links, ROFL at myself.

Takes your genius to figure out my obvious snafu.
Thanks!

SherpaDave 8324 desperate attention whore postings

07-02-01, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Official Blowsvivor Website Link..."
Bumping this back up off page two and asking a question: any chance this could just be made one of the links up there with SurvivorBlows.com - FindTheMole.com - TemptationIslandSucks.com - BootCampBites.com?

07-02-01, 01:06 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Official Blowsvivor Website Link..."
I, too, have asked whether the site can have a special link. It certainly deserves one. Anybody who visits the BV forum ought to get an immediate alert of the site's presence--since it contains everything one needs to catch up on the project.
Ice, can you tell us what might me making that a problem?

07-02-01, 01:14 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Official Blowsvivor Website Link..."
That would be a question that the webmasters would have to answer...

07-02-01, 01:38 PM (EST)
34. "Links"
LAST EDITED ON 07-02-01 AT 06:21 PM (EST)

Webby has added a link from the "Conferences" page, under the BlowsVivor Forum, to the BlowsVivor Website.

SherpaDave 8324 desperate attention whore postings

07-02-01, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Links"
I just now noticed that before coming into this forum for the seventeenth or so time today. Thanks, Webby!

07-02-01, 07:34 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Links"
Thanks for the link Webby and AyaK!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •