The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Monica Lands Job as Reality Show Host"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-20-03, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Monica Lands Job as Reality Show Host"
Fox retains it's reputation as home of the worst and trashiest reality shows.

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Monica Lewinsky, whose affair with then-President Bill Clinton (news - web sites) nearly cost him the Oval Office, will soon be hosting a reality show for the Fox network, Daily Variety reported in its Thursday edition.

The 29-year-old former White House intern has landed a job as host of the hidden-identity dating show, "Mr. Personality," slated to debut on Fox April 21, the entertainment trade paper said.

Lewinsky's deal comes not long after Clinton began his stint as a paid TV commentator on CBS, debating onetime campaign rival and former Republican leader Bob Dole in a revival of the "Point/Counterpoint" segment by news magazine "60 Minutes."

According to Variety, "Mr. Personality" will follow a group of average-looking guys whose faces have been masked as they try to win the affections of an attractive young lady. Their looks will be concealed throughout the dating process, as the woman eliminates a contestant each week until she narrows her choice to one man.

Lewinsky, who designs handbags and accessories that she sells via her Web site, most recently appeared in the HBO documentary "Monica in Black & White," Variety said. That program featured Lewinsky answering questions about her dalliance with Clinton.

Otherwise, Lewinsky has kept a relatively low public profile in the years since her relationship with Clinton came to light. Lewinsky also appeared in an MTV special with gross-out comedian Tom Green, but she turned down overtures to appear in the Fox special "Celebrity Boxing."

Fox is currently enjoying a ratings rebound, thanks in large part to the huge success of recent reality TV offerings, namely "Joe Millionaire" and "American Idol."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Monica Lands Job as Reality Sho... Loree 03-20-03 1
 Fox missed its chance! wildchickenhunter 03-20-03 2
   RE: Fox missed its chance! lilgypsy 03-21-03 7
 RE: Monica Lands Job as Reality Sho... SurvivinDawg 03-20-03 3
   RE: Monica Lands Job as Reality Sho... GeorgiaBelle 03-20-03 4
 RE: Monica Lands Job as Reality Sho... dabo 03-20-03 5
   RE: Monica Lands Job as Reality Sho... wildchickenhunter 03-21-03 6
       RE: Monica Lands Job as Reality Sho... dabo 03-21-03 8
           Actually I have heard about it. wildchickenhunter 03-24-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-20-03, 02:58 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Monica Lands Job as Reality Show Host"
Yes I saw this mentioned yesterday on ET or one of those shows on TV. Nothing surprises me anymore with these reality shows.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-20-03, 02:59 PM (EST)
2. "Fox missed its chance!"
Fox should have got Bill Clinton and Monica on the same show.
They could have had Bill sitting at a desk interveiwing contestants and had Monica under the desk. Every now and then asking a mumbled question.

I wonder if each one of the voted out contestants get a BJ as a parting gift?
I could go on, but when ever I think of these two I just LMAO!

lilgypsy 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-21-03, 12:16 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Fox missed its chance!"
.....interesting parting gift....and remember according to Clinton, that's not really sex....<rolling eyes>

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-03, 03:18 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Monica Lands Job as Reality Show Host"
My brother met Monica while he was living in NYC. He said she's really a nice person, and that her handbag line was doing okay (at that time).

Now it looks like she's about to DAW out...

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-20-03, 08:05 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Monica Lands Job as Reality Show Host"
Now it looks like she's about to DAW out...

Okay Dawg you own me a diet coke. That one made me laugh and spill my drink. As I had to agree with you

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-03, 08:20 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Monica Lands Job as Reality Show Host"
Coincidentally, there is some sort of campaign going on to make March 20th an official holiday, Steak and BJ Day.

SMILES ARE FREE

03-21-03, 09:58 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Monica Lands Job as Reality Show Host"
<Steak and BJ Day.>
Now that is funny, Dabo!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-03, 05:09 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Monica Lands Job as Reality Show Host"
And I didn't even make it up, they've been going on and on about Steak and BJ Day on "The Bob and Tom Show" (radio) since before Valentine's Day.

SMILES ARE FREE

03-24-03, 03:41 PM (EST)
9. "Actually I have heard about it."
Unfortunately, women will never take it serious. We get stuck having to buy some crap for our wives because it is February 14th, but I am sure most women will never give this holiday a second thought.

Sad!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •