The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bad Girls Club, Season 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-15-08, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bad Girls Club, Season 2"
We're about 5 episodes into this show, and have one casualty already. This is my guiltiest pleasure, and every Tuesday I watch it live, not on DVR. Let's talk about it!

Lyric: 1st Casualty, Lyric just wasn't into the "scene". Lyric referred to Lyric in 3rd person, and I'm not sorry to see Lyric leave.

Neveen: Dude! This is the chick from PHo, season 1. She's a beyotch, and talks big, but hides behind the her "hyena" sisters.

Tanisha: From Brooklyn, is VERY loud and constantly wants to fight -- saying that she'll end up in jail before the season is over.

Hannah: Also from Brooklyn, she is the other hyena sister. Very pretty girl, rather quiet.

Jennavecia: She is the consummate troublemaker. From Las Vegas, and very tom-boyish.

Cordelia: My favorite, I don't know why. She is a stripper from New England (they have stip clubs in New England??), and has a fiance who she keeps cheating on.

Darlen: Yes, it's prounounced with a long e, "Dar-LEEN", but is missing a vowel. She is a stripper and a mom, and has never been sober in her life for more than 4 days. I guess she drank during her pregnancy? She's trying to be sober beginning this week in the house.

LOVE THIS SHOW!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bad Girls Club, Season 2 J_R_BENSON 02-21-08 1
   RE: Bad Girls Club, Season 2 Agman2 03-02-16 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

J_R_BENSON 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-21-08, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J_R_BENSON Click to send private message to J_R_BENSON Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bad Girls Club, Season 2"
The past several weeks of this show have been some of the most tremendous reality television in history. Truly. That show is brilliant.

Jennavecia is officially tied with Elyse Sewell of season 1 of Top Model as my all time favorite reality show character. But as much of a crush as I definitely had on Elyse, I'd much rather get wild with Jennavecia. She was pure gold this season.

Anyone who has not watched this show, catch one of the rerun blocks on Oxygen. Do it quick, because the last five or six episodes were OFF THE CHARTS!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Agman2 2209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-02-16, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bad Girls Club, Season 2"
That might be difficult to do since the Oxygen network is no more.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •