The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Colony-Season 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

weltek 16935 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-31-10, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Colony-Season 2"
Anyone else watching? I loved it the first season. I have yet to put my finger on my lukewarm feelings about this season. We haven't seen a ton of innovation yet, and I'm not finding the players that personally interesting, so maybe it's the casting?

The virus thing seems to be a dead end at this point. Not sure how real that threat will seem in the duration of the show?

-A Tribetastic Creation

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Colony-Season 2 Tummy 09-01-10 1
   RE: The Colony-Season 2 weltek 09-01-10 2
 RE: The Colony-Season 2 udg 09-02-10 3
 RE: The Colony-Season 2 Puffy 09-06-10 4
 RE: The Colony-Season 2 FlowerChild 09-29-10 5
   RE: The Colony-Season 2 mrc 10-02-10 6
       RE: The Colony-Season 2 jase 10-07-10 7
       RE: The Colony-Season 2 Agman2 01-12-16 9
 RE: The Colony-Season 2 Starshine 10-07-10 8
   RE: The Colony-Season 2 kidflash212 07-10-16 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-01-10, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Colony-Season 2"
Another show I've never heard of. What station is it on?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

weltek 16935 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-10, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Colony-Season 2"
Tuesday nights on Discovery.

-A Tribetastic Creation

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-02-10, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Colony-Season 2"
I told Tivo to record it, but so far, I've only watched 1 or 2 episodes. Yeah, I'm not even sure if it's one or two.

I don't know. I think it's the fact that there's really no hope for these people. They're going to subsist until the end of the season (occasionally being attacked or harassed by actors at the whim of the producers), and then they'll faux "rescue" themselves in the last 10 minutes of the finale. I've seen that before.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Puffy 6676 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-10, 02:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Colony-Season 2"
I've been watching it, on the recommendation of someone here in RTVW. It sort of scares me. I don't know why I watch it; probably to see how it ends. I don't like it very much.

Courtesy of the Cap'n

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-29-10, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Colony-Season 2"
WORST ending to EVER.

How disappointing. I really wanted to see them at least get into that house on the Bayou. Instead they are greeted by an entire group of marauders waiting for them? And THAT is how they left it? What the heck?

And VOPA shows up in fancy SUV's with room for only two people – c’mon – they could’ve put at least four people in the back cargo area? That was really lame. And were they try to imply that those VOPA people were not who they said they were? You could hear a woman screaming (presumably Sian) as the SUV's drove away......yet it wasn’t a scream that the others could hear apparently.

I really enjoy watching that show, but what a horrible horrible ending.

Sally was by far my favorite person on that show. She is awesome.

mrc 10094 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-10, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Colony-Season 2"
Agree. I didn't even realize it was the season finale.

jase 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-07-10, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jase Click to send private message to jase Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Colony-Season 2"
I agree, it was a very weird ending. It would be nice if they had a "Life After: The Colony" reunion show to get better insights on the colonists and their experience from being part of an experiment like this.

Nevertheless, I can't wait for Season 3 next summer.

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-12-16, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Colony-Season 2"
That was an awful way to end the season!

Starshine 5033 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-10, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Colony-Season 2"
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-10 AT 11:16 AM (EST)

Thought the first series was very good, really showed how (very highly skilled) groups of people could survive in a wierd situation.

Didn't care for series 2 as much certainly. Will give series 3 a try, but they need to hook me in fast.

Lovely cheese Mooney

Just another Sleeperbloke

Still waiting for Queen Bees 2

That made no sense in English - added groups of people

kidflash212 4721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Colony-Season 2"
Did Queen Bees 2 ever get made?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •