The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Miss America: Countdown to the Crown"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

gypsyvixen 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-02-09, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gypsyvixen Click to send private message to gypsyvixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Miss America: Countdown to the Crown"
Anyone else a fan of the Miss America pageant? The reality show is airing tonight. Looks like it's going to be pretty funny! At least we'll be able to see the girls "live" first before the actual pageant. So far, based on their pics, I like Miss California and Miss Illinois.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Miss America: Countdown to the ... aquariaqueen 01-02-09 1
   RE: Miss America: Countdown to the ... gypsyvixen 01-05-09 2
 RE: Miss America: Countdown to the ... Bebo 01-09-09 3
   RE: Miss America: Countdown to the ... gypsyvixen 01-14-09 4
 RE: Miss America: Countdown to the ... Agman2 01-26-16 5
   RE: Miss America: Countdown to the ... kidflash212 07-10-16 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-02-09, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Miss America: Countdown to the Crown"
I have the DVR set to record it....I guess I will give it a try!!!

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away
from those who are willing to work and give to those
who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-05-09, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gypsyvixen Click to send private message to gypsyvixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Miss America: Countdown to the Crown"
Did you watch it? Pretty funny. There were some girls that when I took the 'First impressions poll' on TLC's website (http://www.tlc.com/missamerica), I favored. Then I saw them live and I was like, "Umm...nevermind". Lol! It's not just about looks - it's about the whole package. [P>It's going to be pretty interesting this year. I can't wait to go vote and hope that my girl makes it in the top 4

Bebo 20943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-09-09, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Miss America: Countdown to the Crown"
Normally, you've only got one representative of your state to cheer for, but I've got two. Miss Pennsylvania was Miss North Carolina before she went to gradudate school. Ironically, both had been Miss Garner in the North Carolina pageant.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/noteworthy/story/4248574/

01-14-09, 02:05 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Miss America: Countdown to the Crown"
Hmm...yea - that's ironic. That's cool though.

Surprisingly, I'm actually NOT going for my state. She isn't impressing me at all - based on her pictures on the TLC site, and from what I see of her on tv. Which is a bummer because I always want my state to win, you know?

I have been voting on their online polls though. Can't wait to see the YouTube polls. That should be fun

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-26-16, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Miss America: Countdown to the Crown"
Actually, I find things like that very uninteresting at best.

kidflash212 4772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Miss America: Countdown to the Crown"
Me too

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •