The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ideal TV show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Waterman 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-24-13, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Waterman Click to send private message to Waterman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ideal TV show"
My dear, may be unknown friend,
my neighbour on the planet, be happy!
Your only life should not be neither a struggle for money with every one else nor a war against prices and taxes.
It's a pity, but we used to lack one more human right
in our common world reality of richness and poorness,
democracy and equality ...
to become a wealthy one in a single day.
And now!
The sensation of the century!
Your own world is worthy for a better life!
No matter who You are, a man or a woman, the rich one or a common person, strong or weak, young or old, clever or regular one - every day You should have Your right and the real chance to turn into a happy millionaire!
Welcome to TV revolution!
From now on every day each one of us all (and You!)
by a lottery draw can become a TV Game hero and
a famous millionaire!
We all transfer into the new world,
the one that like our common Super Big Brother Show!
Your own tense and nervous life is going to be a happy game...
Our Last Reality Show!
Tell all Your friends about it to get this miracle together!
www.olrshow.com

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ideal TV show dabo 07-24-13 1
   RE: Ideal TV show Waterman 07-25-13 2
       RE: Ideal TV show dabo 07-25-13 3
           RE: Ideal TV show Waterman 07-26-13 4
               RE: Ideal TV show Agman2 01-12-16 5
                   RE: Ideal TV show Agman2 01-14-16 6
               RE: Ideal TV show Agman2 01-25-16 7
                   RE: Ideal TV show kidflash212 07-10-16 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-24-13, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ideal TV show"
Welcome aboard. That is one confusing site. http://www.youtube.com/user/olrskd?feature=watch
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-25-13, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Waterman Click to send private message to Waterman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ideal TV show"
Thank You, Dado, just read the "Rules of the game" to clear all.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-25-13, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ideal TV show"
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-13 AT 05:03 PM (EST)

Oh, hi, you came back! I guess you are serious about this then. But your site really doesn't make clear much of anything; long on intrigue, short on clarity. Rules of the game http://olrshow.com/7.html

So, as I read it, I somehow enter a lottery (no explanation how to do that). If my "winning door" is selected you send your people out to abduct not only myself but also the three unfortunate persons who happen to be in closest proximity to myself at the time. Poor unsuspecting saps. We will all taken to The Game TV Studio, wherever that is -- Will I need a passport? -- where we will be forced to play a game show that amounts to a yes/no guessing game. Sounds kind of boring, the game itself I mean. Getting kidnapped is thrilling, I have no doubt.

I'm not even trying to be sarcastic here, you need a rewrite, and you need to actually explain a few things. How can you possibly do all this every day?

And, yes, rooting around your site I found out how to enter the lottery, which I gather involves watching a video on YouTube and then answering a question through your Facebook page. That's way too complicated for dumb old me, can you somehow get it all on the gamesite itself?

Seriously, I'm trying to be helpful here, if you are actually serious about something you need to get to work.

07-26-13, 01:15 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Ideal TV show"
Thank You, Dado.
You are helpful, not sarcastic.

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-12-16, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ideal TV show"
Waterman, how come you only posted 3 times?

01-14-16, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ideal TV show"
Nevermind, I think I may already know the answer to my question.

01-25-16, 06:07 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Ideal TV show"
sarcasm is an underrated art form.

kidflash212 4747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ideal TV show"
I know it has worked for me.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •