The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Gay, Straight or Taken?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

kidflash212 4508 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-30-07, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Gay, Straight or Taken?"
I really thought this show would be horrible but so far I'm liking it alot - Anyone else? I really love the looks on the girls faces when the boyfriend call telling her that one of the guys is gay.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Gay, Straight or Taken? tac_2 01-30-07 1
 RE: Gay, Straight or Taken? volsfan 01-30-07 2
 RE: Gay, Straight or Taken? Pretty_Kitty 02-01-07 3
   RE: Gay, Straight or Taken? Agman2 01-12-16 6
 RE: Gay, Straight or Taken? batts 02-10-07 4
 RE: Gay, Straight or Taken? Agman2 09-16-15 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-30-07, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Gay, Straight or Taken?"
Gay,Straight or Taken

Out of three choices, if I had to sit through an entire episode I'd happily be labeled Androgynous.

note to self: I really need to throw out my remote control. It takes me places I don't want to be, even for a couple seconds.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-30-07, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Gay, Straight or Taken?"
I am enjoying it as well...surprisingly so

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-01-07, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Gay, Straight or Taken?"
I find this how hilarious. Especially when the woman get's the phone calls.
I live in a town with a very large gay population so chances are if someone is good looking and nice and employed and isnt wearing a wedding ring then they're gay *sigh*
this show is like the story of my life without the cute single hetero guy

Agman2 1438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-12-16, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Gay, Straight or Taken?"
Really?

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-10-07, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Gay, Straight or Taken?"
I kindof like the show. For some reason, I'm pretty good at guessing who's gay, but not so good at guessing who the Taken guy is.

Agman2 1438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-16-15, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Gay, Straight or Taken?"
I don't get it. I keep trying to find it on my TV but it's not there!!!!!! You'd think after 8 years, I'd be able to find it!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •