The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The X-Factor: early news/rumors discussion."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-08-11, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The X-Factor: early news/rumors discussion."
Brits: tell us what you know.

Stateside: tell us what you suspect.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-x-factor-announces-5-million-record-deal-prize-and-auditions-11965.php

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/simon-cowell-the-x-factor-judging-panel-still-has-yet-be-determined--11968.php

Graphic novel readers: please refrain from turning this into a discussion on Jamie Madrox.

Unless his musician namesake goes out for the panel, in which case, go right ahead.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The X-Factor auditions cahaya 04-15-11 1
 RE: The X-Factor: early news/rumor... kingfish 04-16-11 2
   RE: The X-Factor: early news/rumor... Starshine 04-27-11 5
 RE: The X-Factor: early news/rumor... samboohoo 04-18-11 3
   RE: The X-Factor: early news/rumor... kingfish 04-24-11 4
 Judge #3: Cheryl Cole. Estee 05-06-11 6
   RE: Judge #3: Cheryl Cole. Starshine 05-06-11 7
       RE: Judge #3: Cheryl Cole. Snidget 05-06-11 8
       RE: Judge #3: Cheryl Cole. Estee 05-07-11 10
           RE: Judge #3: Cheryl Cole. Starshine 05-07-11 11
   RE: Judge #3: Cheryl Cole. cahaya 05-06-11 9
 Judge #4: Paula Abdul. Estee 05-08-11 12
 First show: casting spoilers. Estee 05-10-11 13
   RE: First show: casting spoilers. Tummy 05-11-11 14
       RE: First show: casting spoilers. Estee 05-11-11 15
 RE: The X-Factor: early news/rumor... cahaya 05-26-11 16
 Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Starshine 05-26-11 17
   RE: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... Estee 05-26-11 18
   RE: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... Snidget 05-26-11 19
   RE: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... cahaya 05-26-11 20
       RE: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... Starshine 05-26-11 21
           RE: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... kidflash212 07-10-16 24
 Cheryl officially out: Nicole in. Estee 06-07-11 22
 She's getting worse. Estee 06-14-11 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cahaya 19367 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-11, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "The X-Factor auditions"
An interesting article comparing X-factor auditions with AI auditions, with a few comments by folks who tried out.

But what distinguished the atmosphere from auditions for Cowell’s previous show, “American Idol,” was that the gag contestants that show up at “Idol” auditions – and get rewarded with TV time – were largely missing.

Hey, Webby, how about a dedicated Active Forum for this upcoming show?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 19155 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-11, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The X-Factor: early news/rumors discussion."
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-11 AT 01:12 PM (EST)

Can I comment? I can stand on my porch in Dover and see Calais. And I say Cherio! a lot.

Pip Pip my good (wo)man!

Starshine 5033 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-11, 06:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The X-Factor: early news/rumors discussion."
Cheerio!

tonkety tonk

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-11, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The X-Factor: early news/rumors discussion."
One of my FB friends tried out and made it to Round 2, but then cut. He is an awesome singer. He indicated they were looking for something particular that he didn't have.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

kingfish 19155 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-11, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The X-Factor: early news/rumors discussion."
That FishFactor?

05-06-11, 07:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Judge #3: Cheryl Cole."
Quoting smarterthanpickler from VFTW:

"In The worst decision since New Coke, Simon Cowell has forced Fox to name Cheryl Cole as one of the judges on the upcoming American version of X Factor. Simon has become so delusional that he believes America will go for someone who is completely unknown outside of England and speaks with an accent so hideous and unintelligible even British people can't understand her. Next to Cheryl, Paula Abdul is going to seem like a University Professor. And if that doesn't endear her to America, Cheryl has an extremely ugly racist incident in her past.

On the plus side, she's hot and is one of the best lip syncers I've ever seen."

The accent:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR-GpCABiSI

The incident:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3598357/Youre-not-a-racist-but-a-simple-thug-How-groovy-Cheryl.html

As certain people keep proving every day, being a racist does nothing but endear you to America... or at least the part of it which likes to be in charge. But making Paula look intelligent? That's a level of challenge no one away from a news commentary camera has been willing to take on, and it's hardly an easy win. Why, she'd have to heap relentless praise on people no matter how much they actually svck! And Steven filed a copyright on that!

Wait and see.

05-06-11, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Judge #3: Cheryl Cole."
Yesss!!!!!!!!!

We have unloaded Cheryl Cole and Piers "Morgan" Moron to the USA, the country is getting better every day

Now if you could just take Tony Bliar and give us Hugh Laurie back things would be perfect!

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-11, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Judge #3: Cheryl Cole."
Not giving Hugh Laurie back, no way no how!!!

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure.

05-07-11, 06:14 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Judge #3: Cheryl Cole."
Dear Starshine,

Enclosed please find Randy Quaid and spouse.

P.S. No refunds or exchanges.

You're making it sound as if we haven't heard the worst of her yet. The Worsters are basically claiming Ms. Tweedy married a star soccer player in order to get more fame, then kept the last name in the divorce. And she's a reality show veteran on the contestant side, but there weren't many show details -- some kind of attempt to assemble a girl group?

05-07-11, 08:27 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Judge #3: Cheryl Cole."
Married star footballer to improve image Check

Footballer screws over his club for money and becomes unpopular

Divorce and keeps name Check

Reality show veteran Check

Probably more autotuned than Rebecca Black Check

Unintelligible Check

05-06-11, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Judge #3: Cheryl Cole."
I thought powder room maids were meant to be seen punched on and not heard.

05-08-11, 01:53 PM (EST)
12. "Judge #4: Paula Abdul."
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-11 AT 01:58 PM (EST)

I gave serious thought to stretching the announcement out and doing a slow build up to ultimate horror -- but there are some things where you just rip the bandage off, scream at what's underneath, and then try to get on with whatever's left of your existence. This seemed to be one of them.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/paula-abdul-x-factor-judge-200906005.html

Also, I finally finished screaming about six minutes ago.

05-10-11, 06:33 PM (EST)
13. "First show: casting spoilers."
This is a VFTW link, so while the information is accurate, the language used in providing it goes beyond PG-13. Approach at your own risk.

http://tinyurl.com/69e9e6x

Note that the plants & retreads are already surfacing. (And if the shooting schedule allowed it, we'd be guaranteed a third dose of Frenchie.)

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-11-11, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: First show: casting spoilers."
You say that like a third dose of Frenchie would be a bad thing. It was a shame she was kicked off Idol in the first place. I'm glad she's getting a second chance.

Floating my cares away with Agman - 2011

05-11-11, 12:18 PM (EST)
15. "RE: First show: casting spoilers."
Did you know she was in Rent?

05-26-11, 01:24 AM (EST)
16. "RE: The X-Factor: early news/rumors discussion."
Judge's dissention?

05-26-11, 04:51 AM (EST)
17. "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"
British pop star Cheryl Cole has been dropped from the judging panel of the US version of The X Factor

Just because I cannot understand a word she says doesn't mean that you won't be able to.

All this and Hugh Laurie releases an album!

Still at least they haven't thrown Piers "Morgan" Moron back at us yet.

05-26-11, 08:30 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"
Nyah. Nyah. Nyah. Serves you right for making the rest of the world put up with that stoopid wedding. But it's not as if we're getting the best of this deal -- the Worsters have Nicole SureRinger as the replacement.

*shakes head* Whatever happened to good old-fashioned racism boosting your national stock? Must have had something to do with Cheryl's birth certificate...

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-11, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"
I'm not normally for deporting people who take American jobs home, but in this one case, I think I'll make an exception.

Sorry you have to deal with her back in her homeland.

05-26-11, 02:33 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"
*points up at the post above yours*

But I can't scream as loud as you do.

05-26-11, 04:23 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"
Aah there's lovely

:-$

kidflash212 4639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"
cute

06-07-11, 02:31 PM (EST)
22. "Cheryl officially out: Nicole in."
Pretty much as said above, except that the show has now verified the change. Issues apparently include bad chemistry with the rest of the U.S.-new panel and a lack of subtitle budget. Nicole leaves the hosting area to go for talking head status. In response, America promptly fell asleep.

Meanwhile, FOX is gearing up the promotion machinery for the all-out trample: we got multiple commercials last night plus Gordon telling one of his amateur chefs that she was in the wrong audition area. For the network, anything that keeps the show in the headlines is good news -- but there's only so much natural upset they can count on. (The manufactured number can try for infinity.)

06-14-11, 07:31 AM (EST)
23. "She's getting worse."
With the current stage of auditions being performed in front of studio audiences, lots of spoilers are emerging -- along with this disturbing image: Paula has moved beyond her Idol level of soaked. There are long periods of time when she can't manage complete sentences. She keeps asking contestants if they have puppies. She contributes nothing, occupies a seat, and gets paid. (So at least that much hasn't changed.)

There also seems to be a large number of frau in the audience, which likely serves as a preview for the voting demographics. Pick your favorite WGWG now, because that'll be the winner.

Again.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •